Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Well at least they're aware of it.

... how is this popular.
    It's all about the execution.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Which Wonder Woman?

Post Crisis Diana can get punched from planet to planet, laugh off nukes and pull 1/3rd of the freaking moon. Nothing listed here (Except for stabbing a black hole? Details please!) is particularly beyond comic Class 100 imo.

Maybe hes got some sort of absorbing nonsense? I dont know anything about D beyond what's being discussed admittedly.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Which Wonder Woman?

Post Crisis Diana can get punched from planet to planet, laugh off nukes and pull 1/3rd of the freaking moon. Nothing listed here (Except for stabbing a black hole? Details please!) is particularly beyond comic Class 100 imo.

Maybe hes got some sort of absorbing nonsense? I dont know anything about D beyond what's being discussed admittedly.
    He straight up just stabbed a black hole and caused it to collapse, while also resisting its pull.

tYGr4xb.jpg
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Wonder Woman is straight, no? Then she has no chance against D.

He straight up just stabbed a black hole and caused it to collapse, while also resisting its pull.

tYGr4xb.jpg
    Well that is... uh... well. I'm boggled. Consider me boogled. Possibly even bageled.

That is a very strange feat to unpack lol. I have two choices now. 1: I point out all the goofiness and continue trying to formulate an argument or 2: I just accept that D was intended to be outright silly. :P
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Well that is... uh... well. I'm boggled. Consider me boogled. Possibly even bageled.

That is a very strange feat to unpack lol. I have two choices now. 1: I point out all the goofiness and continue trying to formulate an argument or 2: I just accept that D was intended to be outright silly. :P
    Well, Len confirmed that the author(s) flat out admitted he was a Gary Stu/Sue ... so like. It's Option 2.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

So does he call his sword "D" when he "sticks it in the shack-cum-black hole"?

Quote Originally Posted by The Dork Knight View Post
    So does he call his sword "D" when he "sticks it in the shack-cum-black hole"?
    He is one with his sword ... it is his D.

Arx Inosaan

Which Wonder Woman?

So if you admit you don't know,why do you call it nonsense?

Quote Originally Posted by HATEISFOREVER View Post
    So if you admit you don't know,why do you call it nonsense?
    I didnt mean anything negative. I call lots of things im very familiar with nonsense.
    - big_adventure

There are a surprising amount of characters who have a one off feat where they mangle a black hole with sheer strength.

The thing is, unless they're never shown struggling strength-wise with anything ever again, it tends to be regarded as an outlier.

I don't know enough about D to make the call, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    There are a surprising amount of characters who have a one off feat where they mangle a black hole with sheer strength.

The thing is, unless they're never shown struggling strength-wise with anything ever again, it tends to be regarded as an outlier.

I don't know enough about D to make the call, though.
    He shrugged off having his insides turned into a sun. I figure he's sufficiently broken enough to get a pass.

The more I read about this guy though, the larger the headache.

Arx Inosaan

He shrugged off having his insides turned into a sun. I figure he's sufficiently broken enough to get a pass.

You sure that's not from him killing his world's version of you?

Elder God.jpg
    There is no "overkill". There is only "open fire" and "I need to reload.".

I like to think the 90s was the time when comics hit puberty. They’d grown out of being endearing but hadn’t yet figured out where to channel their emotions to not be utterly whiny cocks. -Beadle

So like a full.size sun? Or a miniature sun?

Did he balloon up to fit it inside him or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    So like a full.size sun? Or a miniature sun?

Did he balloon up to fit it inside him or what?
    His insides were just turned into a miniature sun, and sunlight is essentially his kryptonite. There was another instance where he was enveloped by a miniature sun.

Size of it is largely irrelevant given its described as being "the sun only smaller", so he ignored the heat of the sun both externally and internally while lit up with Kryptonite, essentially.

Arx Inosaan