Page 152 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162202252652 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 15150

Oh come on, I would have totally take it easy on you.

LIE! You totally wouldn't! Actually, I'm pretty sure that you would have made it a month because I know you.

Now, go away!

Alright alright alright.

I will take it as a man and will not post for a week.

I would have totally made it a month..

I know!

And here a gift for you because I'm nice person.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    I know!

And here a gift for you because I'm nice person.

So that means Jason had to wear Dick's old costume in THIS continuity, too????!!!!!!!

BANNED

Doesn`t look much different than his own reboot costume, altho I`d venture that for a first mission, he would`ve until he`d made a point of wanting his own flavour. The mask seems darker than it should, regardless. Now, here`s the detail I like: Batman smiles the mos in photo flashbacks with Jason almost over anyone else. Anyone notice that? Look at that unbashed Bat smile! Not a sneer of sarcasm on sight

Extraordinary Member

No the sleeveless costume with thee boomerang shaped golden things on the breast and the legs is Jasons new 52 costume.

Dicks new 52 costume looks like this. And Jason was wearing it only in one flash back in RH/A, and that was very likely just a mistake of the artist.

Jasons castume is imo the better reinterpretation of the classic costume of the two, but would have preferred a darker and more unique look for Jason.
    Last edited by Aahz; 07-30-2016 at 04:14 AM.

BANNED

Yeah Aahz is right, I didn`t even recall Dick`s Robin costume had sleeves (cue in to how forgettable that thing is) I was more in the doubt because of the dark mask, since Jason`s Robin suit had him wear a red mask in pretty much every flashback, down to the that cool animated sequence at the end of RHAA.

IMHO, is definatly the best of the bunch, easily.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    Yeah Aahz is right, I didn`t even recall Dick`s Robin costume had sleeves (cue in to how forgettable that thing is) I was more in the doubt because of the dark mask, since Jason`s Robin suit had him wear a red mask in pretty much every flashback, down to the that cool animated sequence at the end of RHAA.
    The mask is red on picture, it is due to the colouring and the small size just not that easy to see.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    The mask is red on picture, it is due to the colouring and the small size just not that easy to see.
    Yep

A very well written article about Jason and RHaTO Rebirth by Andrew Dice.

http://screenrant.com/red-hood-rebir...on-todd-comic/

It's a gift from Jan (REAL) who can't be with us right now () and recommend it to you guys (especially you Aahz).

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Wow! Great find!

This article is very well written and researched. Is refreshing to see all the love the book is getting.

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

the Rebirth issue didn't give us much to go on concerning what the series will be like but man what a great story for Jason.

BANNED

Anyone noticed the interesting dicotomy between how Jason and Dick currently deal with bat daddy in their Rebirth launch? Dick is the one Bruce trusts the most but keeps asking questions about what he should do whereas Jason is the opposite telling Bruce to just trust him and stop asking questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    A very well written article about Jason and RHaTO Rebirth by Andrew Dice.

http://screenrant.com/red-hood-rebir...on-todd-comic/

It's a gift from Jan (REAL) who can't be with us right now () and recommend it to you guys (especially you Aahz).

Thanks Rise! That is one of the better written reviews I've seen so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    Anyone noticed the interesting dicotomy between how Jason and Dick currently deal with bat daddy in their Rebirth launch? Dick is the one Bruce trusts the most but keeps asking questions about what he should do whereas Jason is the opposite telling Bruce to just trust him and stop asking questions.
    That's an interesting way to see it, and I agree. Still, the talk between Dick and Bruce fell short of delivering whatever significance it's supposed to have when I first read it. It reads better now that there's RHATO side by side to compare with and make you see the contrast.

Although, certain fans will just tell you that RHATO is simply copying what Grayson has done for Dick, regardless of the nuances. :P
    Last edited by G-Potion; 07-31-2016 at 06:45 AM.