Page 79 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2969757677787980818283 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 1306

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    Well, if I compare the image of Batgirl (with traditional cowl) that soboares profile has and the image of Batgirl with the new mask in this thread, the holes on the eyes don't seem so different.
    I guess it really depends on the artist, because I guess both Batgirl masks are as wide as the artists want them to be .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I guess it really depends on the artist, because I guess both Batgirl masks are as wide as the artists want them to be .

The new domino mask when drawn by most artists they draw it with very very thin lines so it hardly covers her face/identity at all. Some artists draw it thicker which is better but I still prefer Batgirl to have her original cowl.
    It gives her more protection to her head, it has a ear piece inside it, it has lenses in it when needed and it does hide her identity more then the domino mask.
    I really hope they give her the cowl back real soon!

Incredible Member

I just posted this in the Stephanie thread, but this is the natural place for it. A second printing of Batgirl #50 is coming, with a new cover by Riley Rossmo - on-sale 12/15, but final order date is this Sunday, 11/15.

7927_xl.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by ohfellow View Post
    I just posted this in the Stephanie thread, but this is the natural place for it. A second printing of Batgirl #50 is coming, with a new cover by Riley Rossmo - on-sale 12/15, but final order date is this Sunday, 11/15.

7927_xl.jpg
    Nice cover .

Y'know, I keep forgetting about that backpack. It does kind of accentuate it was made from a costume she wore as a teenager .

Well after Dick and Jason it’s Barbara’s turn in a death battle, unfortunately her opponent is Spider-Gwen. Bat-family characters don’t exactly have a good track record in Death Battle when fighting the spiders, but hey Terry McGuinnis beat Spider-Man 2099 so let’s see what happens.

Edit: Well as I explained below I wasn’t sure if this would be a spoiler since it’s only available on their website and not on YouTube yet but Digifiend is right and it probably causes confusion so I’m getting rid of the spoiler tags.
    Last edited by sifighter; 11-15-2020 at 12:19 PM.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Death Battle? That's not comics related, so nobody's going to be expecting that spoiler tagged text to be about that.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Death Battle? That's not comics related, so nobody's going to be expecting that spoiler tagged text to be about that.
    Yeah but the Death Battle is only out for first/paying members on the rooster teeth website right now and is out for YouTube tomorrow so do to that nebulousness I wanted to be careful with that announcement. I’ll edit the post though.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Well after Dick and Jason it’s Barbara’s turn in a death battle, unfortunately her opponent is Spider-Gwen. Bat-family characters don’t exactly have a good track record in Death Battle when fighting the spiders, but hey Terry McGuinnis beat Spider-Man 2099 so let’s see what happens.

Edit: Well as I explained below I wasn’t sure if this would be a spoiler since it’s only available on their website and not on YouTube yet but Digifiend is right and it probably causes confusion so I’m getting rid of the spoiler tags.
    Well, I guess role wise they have the most in common (main costumed girl of the franchise, daughter of a police officer, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Yeah but the Death Battle is only out for first/paying members on the rooster teeth website right now and is out for YouTube tomorrow so do to that nebulousness I wanted to be careful with that announcement. I’ll edit the post though.
    The point was, people would have to reveal the spoiler to even know it was about Death Battle. They'd either be accidentally spoiled or not interested. Unless you're responding to the post immediately above, you should say what the spoiler is about outside of the tags, so that people can choose whether or not to read it.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I've been reading some classic Batman comics on DC Universe and stumbled on a Zero Hour tie-in that had a Batgirl from another Earth where Jim was the one who got shot during the Killing Joke, turning the GCPD against all vigilante's and keeping Babs as Batgirl.

In it there's a moment that heavily implies that Batgirl and her Batman are romantically involved, although the actual Batman reacts appropriately to her advances. Just kind of surreal to think there's actual basis for that in the comics...

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I've been reading some classic Batman comics on DC Universe and stumbled on a Zero Hour tie-in that had a Batgirl from another Earth where Jim was the one who got shot during the Killing Joke, turning the GCPD against all vigilante's and keeping Babs as Batgirl.

In it there's a moment that heavily implies that Batgirl and her Batman are romantically involved, although the actual Batman reacts appropriately to her advances. Just kind of surreal to think there's actual basis for that in the comics...
    I know about that book, didn't know about that part

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Variant by Jimenez.
    I really hope I can get this cover!
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Incredible Member

it's beautiful variant
    "Everything doesn't have to be about fear. There's room in our line of work for hope, too"- Stephanie Brown, Batgirl Vol 3 #5

"Quit? Like hell I will"- Bette Kane, Beast Boy #3

I wonder are the going to make her Oracle again? I have to say after talking BoP from her it makes her more Stunted. So maybe being back BoP and have Babs get the Batgirls to be one big group has well.

If Batman is any indication how they are going to use her, Babs is in trouble.