Page 58 of 120 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108 ... LastLast
    Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Jason and Tyler fanart

hwen

Dawn

So what's Jay been up to these days? I fell off after RHatO ended.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Apparently he went deep undercover in Future State, "working for the Magistrate of Gotham" but really working for a way to bring them down, and having a mystery partner.

In the other book, he bonds with a kid that is going through a similar situation he went through as a kid. Only, the kid's dad is, er, was far worse than Willis.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Apparently he went deep undercover in Future State, "working for the Magistrate of Gotham" but really working for a way to bring them down, and having a mystery partner.

In the other book, he bonds with a kid that is going through a similar situation he went through as a kid. Only, the kid's dad is, er, was far worse than Willis.
    @AJpyro: In case you need the issue numbers:

main continuity: Batman: Urban Legends (anthology) - 6-chapter Batman/Red Hood story written by Chip Zdarsky that started in the first issue of the anthology. So far three issues are out.

Future State universe:
    Future State: Dark Detective #2 and #4: Red Hood story written by Joshua Williamson, with art by Giannis Milonogiannis
    Future State: Gotham written by Joshua Williamson and Dennis Culver, with art by Giannis Milonogiannis - Jason is the main protagonist of the first story arc. So far only the first issue is out.

Other:
    Truth & Justice #4 written by Jeff Trammell, with art by Rob Guillory

Giannis Milonogiannis

"wrapped inks on FS: Gotham #3, now for fixes, tones, textures etc"

Giannis Milonogiannis

"Here's a look at the process for page 15 of FUTURE STATE: GOTHAM #1"

Last edited by Sergard; 05-22-2021 at 08:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    @AJpyro: In case you need the issue numbers:

main continuity: Batman: Urban Legends (anthology) - 6-chapter Batman/Red Hood story written by Chip Zdarsky that started in the first issue of the anthology. So far three issues are out.

Future State universe:
    Future State: Dark Detective #2 and #4: Red Hood story written by Joshua Williamson, with art by Giannis Milonogiannis
    Future State: Gotham written by Joshua Williamson and Dennis Culver, with art by Giannis Milonogiannis - Jason is the main protagonist of the first story arc. So far only the first issue is out.

Other:
    Truth & Justice #4 written by Jeff Trammell, with art by Rob Guillory

Giannis Milonogiannis

"wrapped inks on FS: Gotham #3, now for fixes, tones, textures etc"

Giannis Milonogiannis

"Here's a look at the process for page 15 of FUTURE STATE: GOTHAM #1"

Dang.

I love this design.

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    Dang.

I love this design.
    It looks great, honestly.
    I'm not gonna lie: I could buy it because of the art alone.

Milonogiannis' Jason is so fucking sick. The hoodless masked design is really good.

I liked his art in the first two FS issues (understand those who didn't, though, it definitely had a very unfinished, sketchy vibe), but here in this new series he's really shining.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    It looks great, honestly.
    I'm not gonna lie: I could buy it because of the art alone.

Quote Originally Posted by CorDaytona View Post
    Milonogiannis' Jason is so fucking sick. The hoodless masked design is really good.

I liked his art in the first two FS issues (understand those who didn't, though, it definitely had a very unfinished, sketchy vibe), but here in this new series he's really shining.
    I adore the art. So far, Milonogiannis' art is my favorite part about DC in 2021.

But I have to admit, I prefer Jason's first Future State design over his Peacekeeper Red design that he gets in Future State: Gotham #1.

Peacekeeper Red.jpg

I adore the art. So far, Milonogiannis' art is my favorite part about DC in 2021.

But I have to admit, I prefer Jason's first Future State design over his Peacekeeper Red design that he gets in Future State: Gotham #1.

Peacekeeper Red.jpg
    Yeah, the biker jacket look is always a winner and fits him really well. Although I'm excited to see him with the new gear, even if just for a change. It looks really clean and streamlined.

Also, can't get over how the Peacekeepers are essentially wearing Jason's helmet with a few changes here and there and in blue lmao. Doubt there's something deeper there (it's a relatively easy design to come with), but it's curious.

Quote Originally Posted by CorDaytona View Post
    Yeah, the biker jacket look is always a winner and fits him really well. Although I'm excited to see him with the new gear, even if just for a change. It looks really clean and streamlined.

Also, can't get over how the Peacekeepers are essentially wearing Jason's helmet with a few changes here and there and in blue lmao. Doubt there's something deeper there (it's a relatively easy design to come with), but it's curious.
    I love the biker jacket too, especially how the logo is part of the shirt and the jacket. I also like the contrast between the tight-fitting jeans and the more loose-fitting jacket.

The Peacekeeper Red outfit is bulkier - which makes sense because it's supposed to be an upgrade. And, classically, an upgrade means more armor (at least for male characters). I hope we'll see the new outfit on a cover because I'm curious about the color palette. But I'm glad that Jason kept the kusarigama even though the panel above shows him with a tonfa.

Judging by this cover of Future State: Gotham #2, Peacekeeper 3 wears a red helmet.

Last edited by Sergard; 05-23-2021 at 04:09 PM.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Oh boy

"This 32-page issue also includes a preview of the sensational Suicide Squad: Get Joker! limited series by writer Brian Azzarello (Batman: Damned) and artist Alex Maleev (Checkmate). An incarcerated and angry Red Hood receives a chance at freedom from Amanda Waller," the special's description continues. "All the former Boy Wonder needs to do to gain his freedom is lead the Suicide Squad on a mission to terminate The Joker. Paired up with Harley Quinn and Gotham City killers such as Firefly and Killer Croc, he doesn't care if any of them come back alive, as long as The Joker dies!"
    https://www.gamesradar.com/dc-offers...omic-book-day/

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    ... *sigh*

... *sigh*
    We will se. Not looking good, to be honest; but as usual, solicits tend to be... well... overly dramatic.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    We will se. Not looking good, to be honest; but as usual, solicits tend to be... well... overly dramatic.
    I'm tired of the "anger" stigma and the Joker obsession. "He doesn't care if any of them come back alive, as long as The Joker dies!" is a new low.