Page 528 of 827 FirstFirst ... 28428478518524525526527528529530531532538578628 ... LastLast
Results 7,906 to 7,920 of 12392

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    Dear Mehcad Brooks,

AH... bro, look, I've said some less than favorable things about, certain career choices and used that to pin a certain nickname when addressing you. It was kinda rude on my part and I ain't the type to apologize with a qualifier but you were in a Tyler Perry movie looking the whole Tyler Perry part. I mean wtf was I supposed to do with that, honestly? Anywho, I won't be using that name anymore (although I reserve the right to use MEHcad if need be) but I really dug Mortal Kombat and you as Jax. Only thing I didn't get was a freakin' MK3 level Jax combo on a fool but you looked the part and I was entertained! Muh Bad dawg. Take it easy!
    Yeah he was entertaining to be sure.

Hopefully his arcana/powers get a little bit more creative if a sequel happens.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Yeah he was entertaining to be sure.

Hopefully his arcana/powers get a little bit more creative if a sequel happens.
    1,000%. Dude got yoked too since I last saw him in something but that was most out of left field part in the entire thing. I like the movie.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    It's not just Marvel but if you make a movie and want to use official military equipment or shoot on a base or use shots of real jets or whatever, the military has to get script approval. This has been a thing for decades.
    YES.

Independence Day (movie) originally worked with the military UNTIL Area 52 was mentioned. military wanted it removed. The studio refused. Military stopped working with them.

Ultimate Member

1,000%. Dude got yoked too since I last saw him in something but that was most out of left field part in the entire thing. I like the movie.
    I didn't like the movie but I was captivated by Mileena's thickness.
    Last edited by Username taken; 04-27-2021 at 07:29 AM.

Spoilers bruh

and

spoilers:
    "death is just another portal" or whatever Shang said

but yeah she ain't coming back lol
    end of spoilers

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Ultimate Member

More than 10 years on this board and I still don't know how to use the spoiler text.

How exactly does it go?

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    I didn't like the movie but I was captivated by Mileena's thickness.

spoilers:
    Too bad they killed her off already.
    end of spoilers

Fam lol, she had a cold lil strut when she walked too. I am kinda shitty about that too,

spoilers:
    hopefully she comes back
    end of spoilers. We also didn't get much sai work from her either which is a shame.

Yea man, you cooked the **** out it lol! I put off the Captain America brothers finale to sit through MK a couple times this weekend. The parts that people really didn't rock with, I can't argue but it's not absolute drek either. There were some really odd choices, several but when it got going it kept me entertained. The really cool parts though, were pretty good right? Unfortunately that kind of makes it a body with no head as it were but those parts I will want to see again going forward and the bad wasn't SOO bad that I'm gonna dismiss it all-together.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    More than 10 years on this board and I still don't know how to use the spoiler text.

How exactly does it go?
    [ spoil ] [ /spoil ]
    Last edited by Surf; 04-27-2021 at 07:42 AM.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Yea man, you cooked the **** out it lol! I put off the Captain America brothers finale to sit through MK a couple times this weekend. The parts that people really didn't rock with, I can't argue but it's not absolute drek either. There were some really odd choices, several but when it got going it kept me entertained. The really cool parts though, were pretty good right? Unfortunately that kind of makes it a body with no head as it were but those parts I will want to see again going forward and the bad wasn't SOO bad that I'm gonna dismiss it all-together.[/font]
    It is a perfect home movie.

Watch the 10-15 ish minute beginning with the ninjas.

Then, once spoilers:
    Cole comes on screen and they force him to act a bit...
    end of spoilers

Get up, go get a snack, go pee, get some whiskey, drink some whiskey, make sure the kids aren't watching anything inappropriate on Youtube in the other room, then come back to the movie and you are probably good to go for a long time lol. Once spoilers:
    Sub Zero shows up, the movie just keeps bouncing from fight to fight and Kano is there to keep you entertained until the next fight too
    end of spoilers

I have no real connection to the lore so Cole doesn't bother me THAT much accept his acting is suspect so the movie didn't offend me at all lol.

Do that same **** to a MCU movie and I might lose my mind though lol. So i understand MK fans being pissed to a degree.

It's funny how Tan being wooden in this movie is such a consistent complaint given he was praised for being so energetic in Iron Fist.

I don't know if this is a result of the direction and writing or Tan's own limits as an actor.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    It's funny how Tan being wooden in this movie is such a consistent complaint given he was praised for being so energetic in Iron Fist.

I don't know if this is a result of the direction and writing or Tan's own limits as an actor.
    Probably his limits.

Jai Courtney gets the same complaints of being wooden as hell for example, but everyone loved him as Boomerang in Suicide Squad.

Astonishing Member MasterOfMagnetism's Avatar

Probably his limits.

Jai Courtney gets the same complaints of being wooden as hell for example, but everyone loved him as Boomerang in Suicide Squad.
    Speaking of Jai Courtney and Mortal Kombat, pretty much every gay MK fan was pissed that Jai didn't play Kano. Hell I've never even played an MK game and even I was pissed Jai didn't play Kano, big missed opportunity there lol.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfMagnetism View Post
    Speaking of Jai Courtney and Mortal Kombat, pretty much every gay MK fan was pissed that Jai didn't play Kano. Hell I've never even played an MK game and even I was pissed Jai didn't play Kano, big missed opportunity there lol.
    Wait is Jai guy?

Did you see the movie? Whoever played Kano was the glue of the movie lol. Dude was hilarious.

Astonishing Member MasterOfMagnetism's Avatar

Wait is Jai guy?

Did you see the movie? Whoever played Kano was the glue of the movie lol. Dude was hilarious.
    No Jai isn't gay, he's just... very liked by a lot of us gay guys lol. Plus he seemed like the perfect choice to play the role.

I haven't seen the movie yet, but I'll take your word for it.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfMagnetism View Post
    I had no idea anyone still wanted him in major movies. I figured he followed his predecessor Sam Worthington on the way out

Mighty Member

Dear Mehcad Brooks,

AH... bro, look, I've said some less than favorable things about, certain career choices and used that to pin a certain nickname when addressing you. It was kinda rude on my part and I ain't the type to apologize with a qualifier but you were in a Tyler Perry movie looking the whole Tyler Perry part. I mean wtf was I supposed to do with that, honestly? Anywho, I won't be using that name anymore (although I reserve the right to use MEHcad if need be) but I really dug Mortal Kombat and you as Jax. Only thing I didn't get was a freakin' MK3 level Jax combo on a fool but you looked the part and I was entertained! Muh Bad dawg. Take it easy!
    He didn't have the haircut

He had a terribly bad flubby "dad bod"

Not my Jax!