Page 84 of 184 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 2750

I am honestly several or so episodes behind now can anyone comment on the quality compared to the first 3 episodes, improvements, innovations, creativity/story? I see people are enjoying it but would like a comparison to see where its heading from its first few well made, unique and brilliant episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmicbeing View Post
    I am honestly several or so episodes behind now can anyone comment on the quality compared to the first 3 episodes, improvements, innovations, creativity/story? I see people are enjoying it but would like a comparison to see where its heading from its first few well made, unique and brilliant episodes.
    I think the show starts coming into it's own around the Symbiote/Black Suit arc, which starts from episode 6.

Brief video of Laura Bailey and Melanie Minichino talking about Gwen and Anya with some new clips.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post
    Brief video of Laura Bailey and Melanie Minichino talking about Gwen and Anya with some new clips.
    Anya calling Peter "my friend" feels kind of weird given how she usually acts around him .

Another clip:

Just watched the finale of Spider-Island and my God Harry continues to be such an annoying character. He seriously gets angry at Peter for saving his life from Jackal's bomb because he couldn't save Oz Academy as if it can't just be rebuilt. Seriously of all the times for them to not have the classic speech of 'material things being replaceable vs the lives of people' come up. The entire plot point of Harry hating Spider-Man is just so forced and requires him constantly being overcome with PIS.

I'm really enjoying this cartoon show overall 80/100

Looks like only Anya got powers during this whole thing. Spider-Gwen shut down, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    It feels so weird that Mary Jane is going to play no role in Spider-Island and will probably exist in the show's background as just another spider monster.
    This still holds true. Even when we saw Flash (which is even odder because of his Venom thing in previous Spider Island stories) and Liz turning back into humans.

A building full of labs, and they need to reach the academy to build their device? They didn't want to bother designing a new labe specifically for this arc?
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Some more random thoughts.

Wasn't the reason Aunt May temporarily moved away in the comics because they thought Aunt May being there swinging around (and eventually turning into a monster) was too weird?

Are we supposed to ship Miles/Anya in this show?

Beyond Black Widow, we never did see any other super heroes in these episodes. Were characters like Thor and Hulk also transformed or were they just not around?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Force League Unlimited View Post
    A building full of labs, and they need to reach the academy to build their device? They didn't want to bother designing a new labe specifically for this arc?
    Because then they can't come up with another contrived reason for Harry to hate Pete/Spidey.

Trying to locate a spider purse snatcher is better than losing track of one running on foot.
    Wasn't the reason Aunt May temporarily moved away in the comics because they thought Aunt May being there swinging around (and eventually turning into a monster) was too weird?

Beyond Black Widow, we never did see any other super heroes in these episodes. Were characters like Thor and Hulk also transformed or were they just not around?
    May is not married to a rich guy here.

Hulk and Thor turning to spiders would go against the rule established in the comics that people with powers are immune to the spider virus, guess they had to live up to that.
    My favorite take on Thor when it comes to being infected by crap like this is in 'Gamma World' episode from the good Avengers show; Earth's Mightiest Heroes, he's immune to anything that can affect mortals of Midgard.

Quote Originally Posted by GamerSlyRatchet View Post
    Because then they can't come up with another contrived reason for Harry to hate Pete/Spidey.
    That's a shame, cause the show was picking itself up with the last two arcs.
    I wish Spider-Man remembered how he got rid of the bomb carrying Spider-Slayer in one of the earlier episodes and use the same tactic to throw the bomb out of Oscorp after attaching the cure to it.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Looks like only Anya got powers during this whole thing. Spider-Gwen shut down, lol.
    Anya got her powers during Spider-Island in the comics, so that makes sense. Gwen will regain her powers later, probably the same way Peter and Miles got theirs.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Force League Unlimited View Post
    May is not married to a rich guy here.
    Just a little joke.

Hulk and Thor turning to spiders would go against the rule established in the comics that people with powers are immune to the spider virus, guess they had to live up to that.
    My favorite take on Thor when it comes to being infected by crap like this is in 'Gamma World' episode from the good Avengers show; Earth's Mightiest Heroes, he's immune to anything that can affect mortals of Midgard.
    These shows have different rules from the comics. Because we did see Thor change under the pressures of Gamma Radiation in Fall of the Hulks/World War Hulks. I'm not saying it's a big deal that we didn't find out what Thor and Hulk were doing, just noting that we don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Anya got her powers during Spider-Island in the comics, so that makes sense. Gwen will regain her powers later, probably the same way Peter and Miles got theirs.
    I'd honestly be fine if she didn't.

Mighty Member

Just a little joke.

These shows have different rules from the comics. Because we did see Thor change under the pressures of Gamma Radiation in Fall of the Hulks/World War Hulks. I'm not saying it's a big deal that we didn't find out what Thor and Hulk were doing, just noting that we don't know.

I'd honestly be fine if she didn't.
    When do you think Anya will learn Peter's secret?

Quote Originally Posted by rward777 View Post
    When do you think Anya will learn Peter's secret?
    Honestly surprised she doesn't know it already.