10 31.25%
  • Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I guess I didn't fully explain, no Storm can't regrow limbs and turn completely Ice or increase her strength etc. In terms of Manipulating Moisture and Thermal Energy? Yes, she can it may not be the same, but she can go down to the molecular level Iceman can't.
    yeah thats what I was getting at. Overlap but not exactly the same

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    If a Sentinel were in front of her, can she hold it in place in the air, not using her wind powers? Can she selectively rip out Wolverine's adamantium from his skeleton? Can she erect a metalic statue using scraps of metal laying around, again not using wind?

I'm not saying she can or even should be able to do those things but based upon her powers and how they work being able to do all you mentioned would not necessarily be outside of her current powerset:

Her powers allow her to command the elements of nature that she sees as patterns of force and energy. Energy would fall under thermal (hot and cold), lightning, etc., and forces would fall under things such as pressure, electro-magnetic. The reason she was able to manipulate the Earth's EM because she can control these natural forces. Therefore, if she became aware enough of the application of using the EM to control metallic objects I don't see why wouldn't be able to do the things you listed. Iceman and creating sentient creatures is another beast completely which is why I agreed to your Iceman points, but she could technically do anything magneto doe based upon her current use of powers.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    She could do all of that if she just manipulates the materials by their electrons. It's definitely within her ability, writers just don't use her like that.
    That too!!
    10char
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Storm SHOULD be a Top 5. But I can settle for 6.

Magneto should NOT be #3. It's the same thing with Iceman Storm can go further than what they can do. Yes Erik and Bobby are stupid powerful in their own field, but they can't go deeper than what Storm can.

But Eh 6 is fine i'm not tripping I can deal with that.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Storm SHOULD be a Top 5. But I can settle for 6.

Magneto should NOT be #3. It's the same thing with Iceman Storm can go further than what they can do. Yes Erik and Bobby are stupid powerful in their own field, but they can't go deeper than what Storm can.

But Eh 6 is fine i'm not tripping I can deal with that.
    I'm not so concerned with the top 6's numbering. They are all interchangeable to me for the most part. But I don't recall Magneto, Jean, Prof X, Iceman, or Nate Grey doing any galactic or dimensional level feats under their own strength....
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

I'm not so concerned with the top 6's numbering. They are all interchangeable to me for the most part. But I don't recall Magneto, Jean, Prof X, Iceman, or Nate Grey doing any galactic or dimensional level feats under their own strength....
    SAY THAT AGAIN!!!

There is only one!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    SAY THAT AGAIN!!!

There is only one!
    Well technically Xavier has a few feats like that because of his fight with Phoenix on different places of existence

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Reigns View Post
    Well technically Xavier has a few feats like that because of his fight with Phoenix on different places of existence
    Did he win though???

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Reigns View Post
    That was a metaphorical description of their mental battle. They were only in Jean's/Phoenix's mind and/or the Astral plane, not literally fighting on multiple planes of existence.

SAY THAT AGAIN!!!

There is only one!

BANNED

LOL that is VERY true. And neither of their powers don't change and adapt to different Environments......sooooo there's that. LOL

I just read the description for each of the minis. The one storm is on is supposed to be a dark romance theme. I sincerely hope they are not going to try and rekindle the stupid romance she had with him.... Ugh yuck and pass.

What I always liked about that scan. It explains that in her evolved form, Storm is command of all the myriad (countless or extremely great number) elements of the planet.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    What I always liked about that scan. It explains that in her evolved form, Storm is command of all the myriad (countless or extremely great number) elements of the planet.
    Ha! Never noticed that detail.

I think when people think Storm they solely think weather manipulation. It's great to have these description that show her powers go so much further than just weather.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Yep. All of them.

Attachment 62024