Page 55 of 75 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail

Incredible Member Reverse Happy's Avatar

Shoulda sent him to Edoras

Ah, so it wasn't the missing book that caused Natsu to disappear. At this point I wonder if its going to be Natsu to get the final kill shot alone, or if it will be some sort of combined attack from all the Dragon Slayers. I'm hoping for the latter, just with Natsu doing the most damage beforehand and leading the charge. I'm also hoping Lucy has something to do with it as well, like maybe the Celestial Spirits help send her to the battle or something. Meanwhile everyone else led by Erza keep people safe from the world falling apart in the meantime. Also, it'd be really cool if Zeref's spirit stands by Natsu at some point. That's a lot to ask with only a handful of chapters remaining, but we'll see.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 06-11-2017 at 02:14 PM.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Default Chapter 540

Ah good, we're getting our Dragon Slayer team fight after all. The chapter had me worried for a bit there.

Extraordinary Member

Yeah, that could've gone in a completely annoying way. But now the stage is set for two massive battles to finish up the series.

Mashima's only got one major issue now that's been his major problem for a while. He's got to stick the landing on this arc. Give us something really awesome that isn't just nakama power.

It'll probably be the other dragon slayers giving their energies to Natsu so that he can hit Acnologia with a massive finishing blow.

Extraordinary Member

The human-Acnologia fight starts out as expected. Rushing him as a group isn't going to do anything.

Lucy comes up with a fairly clever, but risky plan, for dealing with dragon-Acnologia. They're going to use the two things that have actually worked on him in the past to trap him. But first the side characters will have to play sacrificial lambs to get him to where they need him.

Hopefully things work out in a way that they don't have to live in dread of Body-Acno popping back out in 7 years.

Humble Bundle is selling a set of 45 FT volumes (plus some spinoff volumes) for $17, no DRM:

https://www.humblebundle.com/books/f...a-books-bundle

Nice to have an electronic backup

Extraordinary Member

Ok, lots of bad things going on here. But let's try to look on the bright side.

Things haven't gotten worse yet... for the dragon slayers.

I feel like the supporting cast leading dragon-Acnologia around could've been a chapter all on its own. But I guess that we're cutting a few corners now that we're on the last stretch of this series.

Say it with me, Gray: Ice Make, Boat!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Reverse Happy View Post
    Say it with me, Gray: Ice Make, Boat!
    That can probably alsot be carpet bombed to oblivion.

Incredible Member Robotech Master's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    That can probably alsot be carpet bombed to oblivion.
    Ok, I've come up with the solution.

His physical body is driven by his instinct entirely right?

So the first step is actually: "Ice Make: Acnologia." Big ol' giant ice sculpture of Acnologia.

At which point, Acnologia will clearly try to make love to himself.

Then step two, while he is humping the ice sculpture, THEN you make Ice Make: Boat.

Extraordinary Member

As expected, Natsu has been given the other dragon slayers' powers for the final fight with Acnologia. Hopefully it's somewhat even. I really don't want to see Acnologia get chumped... too badly.

Ica Make: Boat is official and Erza scores the best hit on Acnologia since he fought Igneel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
    Ok, I've come up with the solution.

His physical body is driven by his instinct entirely right?

So the first step is actually: "Ice Make: Acnologia." Big ol' giant ice sculpture of Acnologia.

At which point, Acnologia will clearly try to make love to himself.

Then step two, while he is humping the ice sculpture, THEN you make Ice Make: Boat.
    They're probably really happy that they don't have to tell everybody that's how the saved the world.

I can't believe swordspam actually worked for once, and on Acnologia Technically it probably shouldn't have tickled him, but oh well. Some nice teamwork going on against Body Acno, if a bit rushed.

Default Chapter 544

spoilers:
    "I connected everyone."

Jesus, Meldy
    end of spoilers

One chapter left.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Is it just me or has this ending felt rushed to anyone else? It was like build up build up build up then poof it was just over that quick. Kind of anticlimatic.