Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Hope this cameo is not just getting them killed (again), just to show how dangerous Summoner is.

Hope they will play a larger role then just the first few pages.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

We already know that Summoner with his summons is capable of dealing with Cyclops, Cable and Rachel and that a futuristic thermal grenade did not even scratch him.

If he faced the NXM (which I highly doubt, it will be the cotati that will attack), there would be nothing unusual in him winning.

BANNED

it's probably going to be the cotati

I hope the Cotati kill Loa and Anole, and then when everyone's back is turned Summoner kills Rockslide

And when they're resurrected everyone just assumes it was the Cotati somehow

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    I hope the Cotati kill Loa and Anole, and then when everyone's back is turned Summoner kills Rockslide

And when they're resurrected everyone just assumes it was the Cotati somehow
    And what would Summoner gain by doing that?

Astonishing Member

It’s clearly part of his ‘game,’ obviously. Kill someone, when someone else’s back is turned, double points and get to pass ‘Go’.

So glad to see Loa is back !! Excited about this issue !!

I'm thinking that Summoner kills the kids as part of this game to exercise his control over Krakoan flora but the Cotati get blamed... because. We really don't need the plant aliens showing up here, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

ya'll really been abused so bad by the x-office that when fan favs reappear you immediately speculate on which kind of horrible death they'll have
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    I'm thinking that Summoner kills the kids as part of this game to exercise his control over Krakoan flora but the Cotati get blamed... because. We really don't need the plant aliens showing up here, too.
    We already know that the Cotati are heading to Krakoa in revenge for what Vulcan did to their moon base.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Would be a nice callback to the Nation X story where Mags saves the kids.

Loved this story, Magneto begins by totally terrifiying the children and ends with him protecting them from his old self, that was heartwarming to see . Wish to see more of this kind of little stories on krakoa

The Cotati definitely will attack but the Summoner looks way to suspicious here and we have Magneto and Apocalypse having a discussion over the summoner on the first issue of X of Swords so something happened imo.
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 08-21-2020 at 04:07 PM.
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I like how Hickman takes advantage of the flexible approach of X-men to occasionally introduce characters that do not appear in other series, it makes Krakoa feel more alive.
    It's one of my favorite aspects of the series as well. I know some fans prefer X-Men to be "teams" but I've always preferred the societal looks at mutants as a whole.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    so the arrakoans ARE. mutants, a difrent type with a sligthly difrent dialect , ( the theme of twins with one corrupted was the first excalibur arc even) , the summoner is like an anti black swan.

Very interesting, arrako and krakoa are pratically twins with some level of difrences, this cements my opinion XOS is about reunification and rebirth trough combat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Yes, it is the first confirmation we have that Summoner is a mutant and not a weird magic human. His summoning of demons should be like Magik portals, not something learned like Doctor Strange.
    I would give just about anything to have Hickman use Arrako and its version of mutants re-establish characters that I've loved for years despite not having an appearance since their debut series: the Kith and the Giants from Joe Harris' Bishop: the Last X-Man series. It would be awesome to meet the ancestors of both Nom and Kalin Karth Kith.

-Pav, who isn't holding his breath though...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details

BANNED

What could Summoner gain my Killing Chitlins(Children).

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    What could Summoner gain my Killing Chitlins(Children).
    Coin flip.

On the one hand?

The character has been pretty level-headed thus far.

On the other hand?

Who knows what kind upside-down and backwards world the character in question was raised in?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    its literaly an empyre tie in, what are you talking about vulcan just obliterated a bunch and the summoner cant control flora, he controls demons.

yall are gonne be pikachu face when the cotati are the ones responsible BECAUSE ITS AN EMPYRE TIE IN.