Page 19 of 39 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Laura also offers the least to the team. She can heal herself. The truth of the matter is laura is on this team because of synch. People can pretend it's the other way around all they want. He has info and the power.
    Laura is on this team not because of Synch but because of her Wolverine character.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

Cool all i know is there has been no Laura data pages or nothing that makes her important in THIS era so far. So keep pushing.
    Who cares about dta pages? laura has 70 issues solo and was in a good movie. LOL data pages

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    Laura is on this team not because of Synch but because of her Wolverine character.
    So laura is on this team because you get a redunant healing factor you could get from the other wolverine or gabby, or daken, or a better life force healer like triage? ok.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    Who cares about dta pages? laura has 70 issues solo and was in a good movie. LOL data pages
    and no one is clamouring to write her now. Where she at? oh the vault with no memories but time will tell. no need for me to repeat myself. you saw the team. it's sad people trying to pit laura against synch. i like laura but it's like come on. so i'm just going to let this one play out. A boyfriend where she was trying to kill herself and Julian but synch the problem. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    God, there are so many directors who make gorgeous films that are completely nonsensical
    Absolutely, this seems to be the case with Hickman's X-Men.
    Does it need doing?
    Yes.
    Then it will be done.

What I want to know is who cares why Synch or Laura are on the team, they're on it. Their fans have a book to pick up, and hopefully they and the rest of the team will be used well.

I mean, I'm not optimistic but still.
    Does it need doing?
    Yes.
    Then it will be done.

BANNED

Boring team. Duggan is going to have to work miracles.

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    They both move objects around with their minds superficially speaking.
    Jean really doesn't use telekinesis anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    What I want to know is who cares why Synch or Laura are on the team, they're on it. Their fans have a book to pick up, and hopefully they and the rest of the team will be used well.

I mean, I'm not optimistic but still.
    I wouldn't normally mind but i rather be banned than fake with myself. It feels like some Laura fans have a undertone of racism and it makes me want to drag all her history out but i'm going to leave that for others and move on.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

and no one is clamouring to write her now. Where she at? oh the vault with no memories but time will tell. no need for me to repeat myself. you saw the team. it's sad people trying to pit laura against synch. i like laura but it's like come on. so i'm just going to let this one play out. A boyfriend where she was trying to kill herself and Julian but synch the problem. lol
    How do you know nobody want to write her? hahahahah As if you were X-men editor and never received pitches,

How pitches work:
    1 editor solicits writer about character or team
    2 writer send it
    3 editor greenlight or not

Writers can't submit without editors asking, that is the case. She was on a fault for a year. You are just inventing things to humiliate Laura

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Boring team. Duggan is going to have to work miracles.

Hope this is the Duggan from Uncanny avengers and not the one from Marauders/Cable
    Last edited by Rang10; 04-16-2021 at 07:51 PM.

I wouldn't normally mind but i rather be banned than fake with myself. It feels like some Laura fans have a undertone of racism and it makes me want to drag all her history out but i'm going to leave that for others and move on.
    Well, that's a shame and hopefully just a misunderstanding. I don't see why they decided to throw the characters together, but I'm hardly an authority on either one so lets hope they have a good idea in mind.
    Does it need doing?
    Yes.
    Then it will be done.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    this was her look before she became the Phoenix. they are trying to give her an identity of her own and return her to a place before all the power ups/baggage that came with Phoenix.
    Problem is that Phoenix IS her identity for the non-sexists lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    Well, that's a shame and hopefully just a misunderstanding. I don't see why they decided to throw the characters together, but I'm hardly an authority on either one so lets hope they have a good idea in mind.
    That is what it is. There isn't racism, I'm mixed race myself. People are too fast to ssume things and up hurting folks
    If I had a bit of chance to like it, I gave up because folks want to humiliate Laura. That is unnaceptable

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Problem is that Phoenix IS her identity for the non-sexists lol
    That is true, Phoenix belongs to her
    Last edited by Rang10; 04-16-2021 at 07:55 PM.

How do you know nobody want to write her? hahahahah As if you were X-men editor and never received pitches,

How pitches work:
    1 editor solicits writer about character or team
    2 writer send it
    3 editor greenlight or not

Writers can't submit without editors asking, that is the case. She was on a fault for a year. You are just inventing things to humiliate Laura

Hope this is the Duggan from Uncanny avengers and not the one from Marauders/Cable
    Because unlike Synch, not a single thing revolves around Laura as her fans complained about. ^_^
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Because unlike Synch, not a single thing revolves around Laura as her fans complained about. ^_^
    This is not what my post was about.

So the majority of his X-stuff isn't great?

Great...
    Does it need doing?
    Yes.
    Then it will be done.