Page 413 of 772 FirstFirst ... 313363403409410411412413414415416417423463513 ... LastLast
Results 6,181 to 6,195 of 11576
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Personally i think all this has much to do about nothing. I expect every king to at slme point speak with storm, ihumans as well. It will probably be something like storm claimed hadari yao at the galatic meeting and as smart as tchalla is he is going to use that as leverage to get something from ororo. Maybe a place for some of the refugees from the intergalatic war. Either way amazing cover. Really looking forward to getting my eyes on sword.
    "With assassins closing in and Wakanda's faith in him shaken, T'Challa goes to visit Storm on the newly terraformed Mars. But this will not be a happy reunion, as T'Challa has ulterior motives for his visit. And back home, Shuri discovers who is behind the attacks on Wakanda's secret agents, a revelation that will change everything…"

1)This isn't a friendly thing
    2)And Wakanda doesn't seem to have his back, I doubt this will be him negotiating or getting leverage for Wakanda.
    3)He seems to be on the run, maybe wants refugee
    3)He has ulterior motives, refugee as a front could be a possibility.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I think had tchalla still been in the movie it would have been highly probable she appeared. however, seeing that isn't the case it just seems unlikely.
    Ehhhhh I dunno. We know the X-Men are happening. So it seems reasonable that they may start doing what they did with Young Avengers: introduce the members in other projects before bringing them all together.

Extraordinary Member

When are the X-men happening?Phase 4 doesn't seem likely.I doubt phase 5 as well.Phase 6?probably

Also how will they fit the X-men in when so many of them have important relations with the past.Wolverine,Magneto, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    When are the X-men happening?Phase 4 doesn't seem likely.I doubt phase 5 as well.Phase 6?probably

Also how will they fit the X-men in when so many of them have important relations with the past.Wolverine,Magneto, etc.
    It’s gonna be a minute until they get to the X-Men so I wouldn’t worry too much about it.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    It’s gonna be a minute until they get to the X-Men so I wouldn’t worry too much about it.
    Same.Phase 5 is when they may start with easter eggs or intro.
    Phase 6 is the earliest and that's good.Means they will get much more attention.

I mean, Storm is a leader everyone looks up to. But I have a hard time thinking of her as a Regent/ruler of a whole planet and a race. Not because she wouldn’t qualify for that position and she is very competent at what she does (based on the writer), but I always had the impression that she walks among and with the people, not sitting on a throne.

Those throne people are either bad, mad, or power hungry.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Storm can be many things. Walk among people and walk among the stars. Besides, she's not "ruling" a planet (the Arakkii certainly don't recognise her as their queen)...Voice of Sol means she speaks for Sol in the Galactic Council not that she rules over all.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Rule was the wrong word, but still a lotta responsibility all of a sudden for her.

As far as I am concerned Storm rules over us all and she is gracefully communicating with us (her faithfull) via american comics.
    Last edited by Daedra; 07-23-2021 at 06:26 AM.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by RealEyesRealizeRealLies77 View Post
    OMFG This is absolutely breath taking!Please tell me that there is an actual comic series with this story & art. If there is I don't know how I missed it.
    This is from Earth X back in the late 90's. Alex Ross designed the characters and helped with the story, but he only did the covers unfortunately. It was kind of Marvel's version of Kingdom Come; a dark alternative future. It spawned Universe X and Paradise X spin offs. Storm only has a minor role in Earth X, and Bloodstorm is featured in Paradise X, but it's an interesting story, that while not canon per se, has seemingly influenced a lot of 616 canon that came after.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quiet King 2 Regent Ororo RealEyesRealizeRealLies77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    This is from Earth X back in the late 90's. Alex Ross designed the characters and helped with the story, but he only did the covers unfortunately. It was kind of Marvel's version of Kingdom Come; a dark alternative future. It spawned Universe X and Paradise X spin offs. Storm only has a minor role in Earth X, and Bloodstorm is featured in Paradise X, but it's an interesting story, that while not canon per se, has seemingly influenced a lot of 616 canon that came after.

Thanks for the info!Besides Giant Sized X-MEN I mostly have all of Storm's appearances so I was caught off guard by that image.I even have the Earth X & Paradise X books but somehow missed that,but it's a shame that it was a minor role but now I want to see that story fully realized.
    The Pessimist looks down and hits his head
    The Optimist looks up and loses his footing
    The Realist looks forward and adjusts his path accordingly

Pull List : X-MEN , IMMORTAL X-MEN , NEW MUTANTS , X-MEN RED , WOLVERINE, THOR ,ETERNALS , BLACK PANTHER , EXCELLENCE , KILLADELPHIA , NOCTERRA ,THE NICE HOUSE ON THE LAKE , LITTLE MONSTERS , BONEYARD ORCHARD , NIGHTMARE BLOG , SEVEN SONS

The goddess posing on the wind.

Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    The goddess posing on the wind.

thats cute jwats!!! thanks for sharing.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    The solicit is out as well and I wonder how they will do this without being disrespectful to Storm and Aarako.
    What they did with Storm and her mission in Wakanda was disrespectful to any BP fan and to wakanda.Made sense since it was an X-book but still.
    Is She getting the same treatment.And how does she react when she finds out.
    She better not get mad since she did the same thing if not worse, and I hope this doesn't devolve into a fight because neither will hold any punches.
    If they're going to even the score then i say do it quickly and leave the situation behind.

I had enough of the love/feud and it isnt seeming to go anywhere productive.

I just wanna see her throne room, really lol. And we need an arrako book!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    If they're going to even the score then i say do it quickly and leave the situation behind.

I had enough of the love/feud and it isnt seeming to go anywhere productive.

I just wanna see her throne room, really lol. And we need an arrako book!
    I'm over the feud personally. I don't this would even been a thing had the xoffices not always taken a shady approach with the two of them.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!