Page 414 of 772 FirstFirst ... 314364404410411412413414415416417418424464514 ... LastLast
Results 6,196 to 6,210 of 11576
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    If they're going to even the score then i say do it quickly and leave the situation behind.

I had enough of the love/feud and it isnt seeming to go anywhere productive.

I just wanna see her throne room, really lol. And we need an arrako book!
    Yeah.
    I mean we will get a Wakanda vs Krakoa thing for a bit but i'd rather they get this infaltration thing out rn.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I'm over the feud personally. I don't this would even been a thing had the xoffices not always taken a shady approach with the two of them.
    Yeah, they go between people who care about each other to snarky exes.
    I mean BP would be snarky after XoS, but they can get over it

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Yeah, they go between people who care about each other to snarky exes.
    I mean BP would be snarky after XoS, but they can get over it
    thats exactly what I've been saying. after xos tchalla and Wakanda has every right to respond in kind towards the mutants. that marauders story didn't need to happen as it did but because the xoffices chose that im all for the BP offices returning the favor.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Yeah.
    I mean we will get a Wakanda vs Krakoa thing for a bit but i'd rather they get this infaltration thing out rn.
    I wonder what exactly is tchalla trying to find out and will this lead to some sort of retaliation from the mutants.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Astonishing Member

I wonder what exactly is tchalla trying to find out and will this lead to some sort of retaliation from the mutants.
    I think he might be trying to save an agent being targeted for assassination on Mars. He probably doesn’t want it coming out that he has spies among the mutants and with his spies everywhere else under attack he probably wants to protect the most high priority ones.

Gentle and Manifold are both close friends of his on that cover and I could see either one providing him info on the low about mutant activity. He comes to Mars under the pretext of diplomacy (refugees is a good idea or just general discussion about trade) while trying to prevent an attack that’ll reveal his spy network. At least that’s how it sounds, nothing too crazy like him needing some previously unheard of artifact and being on a tight schedule lol. Idk where the conflict would arise though maybe Wolverine gets all aggressive or Storm has T’Challa fight some of the Arakki to prove he’s worthy.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    I think he might be trying to save an agent being targeted for assassination on Mars. He probably doesn’t want it coming out that he has spies among the mutants and with his spies everywhere else under attack he probably wants to protect the most high priority ones.

Gentle and Manifold are both close friends of his on that cover and I could see either one providing him info on the low about mutant activity. He comes to Mars under the pretext of diplomacy (refugees is a good idea or just general discussion about trade) while trying to prevent an attack that’ll reveal his spy network. At least that’s how it sounds, nothing too crazy like him needing some previously unheard of artifact and being on a tight schedule lol. Idk where the conflict would arise though maybe Wolverine gets all aggressive or Storm has T’Challa fight some of the Arakki to prove he’s worthy.
    lmao at the shade a vita. to your post that is an interesting theory. if it does turn out he has spies within the mutant ranks the fallout could be massive and it could be the start of a cold war between wakanda and the mutants.

Spectacular Member

lmao at the shade a vita. to your post that is an interesting theory. if it does turn out he has spies within the mutant ranks the fallout could be massive and it could be the start of a cold war between wakanda and the mutants.
    Don't give them any idea's BK, you know those spiteful chumps in the Marvel X division would find any reason to pull some bullshizzle like that. I really don't understand the hot blood and toxicity they try to convey with Ro and The Panther man like damn the only black relationship in mainstream comics and they at each other necks like underground pit fights, can't say I'm surprised though but i never was. Just watching and waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Mekk80s View Post
    Don't give them any idea's BK, you know those spiteful chumps in the Marvel X division would find any reason to pull some bullshizzle like that. I really don't understand the hot blood and toxicity they try to convey with Ro and The Panther man like damn the only black relationship in mainstream comics and they at each other necks like underground pit fights, can't say I'm surprised though but i never was. Just watching and waiting.
    you're absolutely right. why the most popular black couple can rarely be shown in a loving, supportive manner is odd indeed. but we must know this energy is one-sided. the bp offices, even for a writer like Thorne who doesn't care for them together, didn't show them interact in a toxic manner. they didn't even bother to show the two interact at the gala. but maybe they will surprise us at the end of whatever this turns out to be.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Personally, I don't think there's going to be any overblown friction between Storm and T'Challa as the cover suggests. (Covers and solicits are designed to pique the readers' interest regardless of what actually happens in the book itself). He's most likely there on official GEoW business and while their interaction might end up being cool and professional, both Storm and T'Challa don't hold grudges. So if Ridley goes in that direction...that would really be some awful sensationalist BS.

And honestly...that issue is coming out in January 2022...6 months from now...my emotional and mental beings can't be that bothered or invested at this time. There are more awesome and interesting things with which to occupy their time and energies going on now and in the near future.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

I just want Storm to shine on her throne and not deal with petty Earth bs. Let Storm and T’Challa have a nice professional and very intimate relationship. Save the bs for the ones in other planets or galaxies that want to try her hand and they will know what it means to receive divine punishment.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Yupp.

If they're written true to form...T'Challa and Storm aren't petty nor would they be petty towards each other, regardless of what has transpired in the past. Their interaction should be cool, professional, even a little reserved, but never biting and petty. We see what Ridley brings in November.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    I just want Storm to shine on her throne and not deal with petty Earth bs. Let Storm and T’Challa have a nice professional and very intimate relationship. Save the bs for the ones in other planets or galaxies that want to try her hand and they will know what it means to receive divine punishment.
    very much this. Storm and T'Challa drama is so tedious and unexciting at this point. I'm so tired of being bludgeoned over the head with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    cosign. 10char

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Yupp.

If they're written true to form...T'Challa and Storm aren't petty nor would they be petty towards each other, regardless of what has transpired in the past. Their interaction should be cool, professional, even a little reserved, but never biting and petty. We see what Ridley brings in November.
    Perioddddd

Though i was never fond of the pairing, Marvel is wrong for treating black love this way. T'challa should be able to have his world and Storm have her world without clashing with each other and constantly fighting, let that Wakandan kang love his goddess in peace. I was over the fighting once he punched her and she drop kicked him back 2013. We've had enough!

... We need more BLACK LOVE within the mutant realm as well.
    Last edited by Stormultt Divine; 07-24-2021 at 12:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    Perioddddd

Though i was never fond of the pairing, Marvel is wrong for treating black love this way. T'challa should be able to have his world and Storm have her world without clashing with each other and constantly fighting, let that Wakandan kang love his goddess in peace. I was over the fighting once he punched her and she drop kicked him back 2013. We've had enough!

... We need more BLACK LOVE within the mutant realm as well.