Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Apocalypse to the rescue.

Some these mutants are bugging out. Going to Krakoa with no clothes on. Guess this is what happens when you have no laws...... Maybe after they visit the orgy pits they will calm down. Who knows.
    Last edited by FIGHT; 11-29-2019 at 12:56 PM.
    I only continue to read X-books because I don't spend any money on it.

Ooh it's so cool that they're playing on his connection to the Earth, since that was made him stood out against other people with some similar powers.
    So he can only sleep on soil, and he doesn't want to get to Krakoa but someone's calling him (Apoc I guess). I wonder what Apocalypse knows about his powers that we don't.

So he can't get to Krakoa because he can't step on the earth towards the portals without his powers going out of control. But can't a teleporter like Magik, Shatterstar or Gateway bring him in?

BANNED

Theres no telling what would happen to Krakoa once he steps on it. Oooh that sounds hot actually I might ship it. Kraktor? Rickoa?

Can we take a sec to appreciate the lgbtq representation in DoX? Am-az-ing. I'm counting Sam and Berto in it.

There's still not many POC characters in important roles tho. The Gateway whitewashing was baaad. Kwannon is in her body at least. And we have Rictor, Storm, Roberto, Karma, Monet and Bishop being featured quite a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Can we take a sec to appreciate the lgbtq representation in DoX? Am-az-ing. I'm counting Sam and Berto in it.

There's still not many POC characters in important roles tho. The Gateway whitewashing was baaad. Kwannon is in her body at least. And we have Rictor, Storm, Roberto, Karma, Monet and Bishop being featured quite a bit.
    ...{A}... is King.

And I like that he called on Trinary for assistance. I hope we see more of her in this book.
    Last edited by JB; 11-29-2019 at 02:16 PM.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

I'd say Dani and Mondo have been featured more than Karma who really hasn't done much.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    I'd say Dani and Mondo have been featured more than Karma who really hasn't done much.
    I don't know how in Krakoa I forgot Dani. I'm going to shoot myself.

BANNED

What? What's making them get naked?

"SINISTER SECRET #2 And speaking of fashion, the whisper network has turned into a roar regarding the return of this trendsetting mutant who was cut down in his prime. Will someone please tell all these mutants to stop wearing human clothes and join the stampede across their island full of flowers to the flower that’s the fullest?"

i know nothing of this characters whats his story?
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    i know nothing of this characters whats his story?
    In a nutshell, Julio debuted as a young mutant in the original X-Factor. He was in the X-Terminators mini then New Mutants (his skintight X-Tinction Agenda suit days is when we met) which morphed into Cable's original X-Force. He then was part of the newer X-Factor and it was eventually revealed that he is gay, and he's had an on again/off again relationship with Shatterstar. He lost his powers for a few years then got them back (Scarlet Witch problems). It's unclear what's going on with his powers now.

"Rictor's mutant powers are to generate and manipulate seismic energy and creating tremendously powerful vibrations in any nearby object, inducing earthquake-like phenomena and causing objects to shatter or crumble".
    So he literally rocks my world.

Now he's coming home to me, the love of his life, just in time for Christmas so we can sit by a Krakoan fire and sing together.

(And before I get yelled at, Mr. José Monserrate Feliciano García and I come from the same homeland).
    Last edited by JB; 11-29-2019 at 02:42 PM.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

BANNED

Can we take a sec to appreciate the lgbtq representation in DoX? Am-az-ing. …

I don't know how in Krakoa I forgot Dani. ...
    That's OK, she'll forgive you. It may leave a mark, but she still has a BIG, if somewhat hardened... ❤️

Ehhhh we’re not getting much or any of the L or T, respectively

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    haha, you know it's the religious right doing the propaganda about naked children and talking about the immorality of Krakoa. It's hilarious that they actually use that in the book, because you know that the evangelicals do the same thing for other minorities and accuse minorities of indecency and immorality!
    Ha! Duuuuuude so FVCKIN true!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I wonder if they are going to address his relationship with Shatterstar in this issue, is that why he is having trouble controlling his powers, and why he's so upset, because they broke up and it's thrown him off and into depression!
    Gah i hope it's not as thirsty as that... lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Ehhhh we’re not getting much or any of the L or T, respectively
    I mean that's awesome tho

Quote Originally Posted by FIGHT View Post
    Apocalypse to the rescue.

Some these mutants are bugging out. Going to Krakoa with no clothes on. Guess this is what happens when you have no laws......
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    What? What's making them get naked?
    Hmm
    I guess I'm the only person here who enjoys streaking/being nekkid???
    Last edited by BroHomo; 11-29-2019 at 03:31 PM.
    GrindrStone(D)