Page 48 of 52 FirstFirst ... 38444546474849505152 LastLast

Last edited by juan678; 12-05-2020 at 11:57 AM.

I dunno if anyone else has been reading Captain Marvel, but there were a few decent shots of Clint in it last month from some flashbacks. Like this one:

Screen Shot 2020-11-18 at 8.30.40 PM.jpg

I appreciate the pictures but maybe let's just link them or something?
    In case people don't want to be able to guess everything in advance. Or put a spoiler tab on them.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

You can't hide images or links in spoiler tags on this forum - the spoiler tag system is badly outdated, they haven't updated the forum in years (it even still has the old CBR logo).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Perhaps a separate discussion/spoiler thread for the Disney+ show

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    You can't hide images or links in spoiler tags on this forum - the spoiler tag system is badly outdated, they haven't updated the forum in years (it even still has the old CBR logo).
    Okay but you can write URL instead of IMG if nothing else works.

I mean if the majority isn't bothered by it it's fine I spose'.
    Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    That could work too!
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakronicity View Post
    I dunno if anyone else has been reading Captain Marvel, but there were a few decent shots of Clint in it last month from some flashbacks. Like this one:

Screen Shot 2020-11-18 at 8.30.40 PM.jpg
    Still not a big fan of the costume, but nice to see Clint .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Still not a big fan of the costume, but nice to see Clint .
    It's funny to me that he is always one of the last Surivors in these "the future turned to shit actually" scenarios.

My Twitter

Spectacular Member Ruby Quartz Diamond's Avatar

The absence of Linda Cardelinni and the fact that the show will take place 2 years after Endgame seem to suggest that Clint and Laura may have divorced and from those pictures, it seemed that it’s Clint’s time to take care of the kids and he chose to bring them to a red carpet event. He sends them off in a car and then probably ran into a trouble (probably the Tracksuits) where he meets Kate and Lucky, and then Kate chases after him to teach her and make her his protégée. How is my fanfic? Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby Quartz Diamond View Post
    The absence of Linda Cardelinni and the fact that the show will take place 2 years after Endgame seem to suggest that Clint and Laura may have divorced and from those pictures, it seemed that it’s Clint’s time to take care of the kids and he chose to bring them to a red carpet event. He sends them off in a car and then probably ran into a trouble (probably the Tracksuits) where he meets Kate and Lucky, and then Kate chases after him to teach her and make her his protégée. How is my fanfic? Lol.
    See I know someone who would wholeheartedly approve of this. xD

Me, I don't think it's gonna happen. I understand the wish but I think it's about as unlikely to happen as Lucasfilm going back on Episode IX and filming the Trevorrow script instead, lol.
    Jokes aside though, I don't think many people liked the family but I think they see it as a what's done is done situation.

Again I'd love to be proven wrong.

My Twitter

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Sounds good to me. Personally, I try to avoid most of the spoilers, rumours, etc for the MCU projects as much as I can since that stuff starts leaking out so far in advance that you can end up learning WAY too much about the project before you get a chance to actually see it.

Last edited by juan678; 12-06-2020 at 01:37 PM.

Spectacular Member Ruby Quartz Diamond's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Maybe you should post these leaked photos and videos in spoiler thread because there may be some of us here who don’t want to see spoilers for the upcoming show.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby Quartz Diamond View Post
    Alexi or Alexei (Red Guardian)? And where was this fact stated about this because this is my first time seeing this.
    Red Guardian. They are both in the Black Widow movie, and in the comics his LMD was the third Ronin.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

I created a Thread for all your Hawkeye-Disney+ screenshot/video/possible spoiler needs and you can find it:

<Here>

My Twitter