Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Almost every incident where Bishop is even tangentially close to touching the topic of Hope and/or Cable, they bring it up. There’s was even a cover dedicated to that time period.

I do think they’ll sweep the whole “killing entire futures because he thinks they’ll eventually reset if he kills Hope” under the rug. Which they should since Bishop should know that isn’t how time travel works.
    Bishop: a
    Everyone: You tried to kill hope, stop being a hipocrite.

I don't think they are forgetting it so soon, even if it makes little sense

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PeachFlavoredXanax View Post
    So excluding clones, genetic manipulation & time travel... we’ve got Cannonball & Psylocke’s brother as the only out and out parents? I suppose Cyclops counts, he didn’t know he was banging his dead gf’s clone - he was trying to be a dad. (I’m also excluding the old as **** generation of Prof X, Magneto & Mystique - we get it, they have a bunch of adult children none of them bothered to parent).

Considering the X-Men have a cast of 7,351 teammates, that’s so low. Zero of the women are mothers (does Meghan count? She’s like X-Men agencent and not a mutant).

EDIT: How the hell did I forget about Jubilee?? Okay, scratch that, we do have a mother in the X-Men
    Jean is a mother by the same measure that Jubilee is a mother. She did raise Cable with Scott for years.

On the topic at hand, I do like Cable and Rachel.
    It's a damn shame Kymera never meant anything, but I mostly cared about her so we could keep a link between Ororo and T'Challa. I legit thought Marvel would never bring the relationship back, due to movie rights. Since they did and recovered the X-Men, she becomes basically irrelevant for me.

Shogo is a baby and I liked his Sentinel X version. Legit good use of a character that is basically an occasional plot device. Laura is awesome and I'm warming up to Daken, SOMEHOW.

Yeah, I was thinking mostly about teens and under that don't have their own threads for discussion.

So there is Maggie, Meggan and Brian's new super precocious baby.

Image-165-600x635.jpg

Is she technically a mutant? Maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by rogueisbae View Post
    Can’t wait for when they actually reveal that maxime and manon’s are rogue and remy’s kids.
    Well you know my theory/hope aligns with you on this one!

Here we have Cannonball and Smasher's son, Josh:

Df7ON4oXcAUGBV8.jpg

And Shogo Lee:

jubilee.jpg

Just saying, we could already field half an X-team here.

That's what makes it fun! Ricochet Rita's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    Yeah, I was thinking mostly about teens and under that don't have their own threads for discussion.
    So that excludes Theresa Cassidy, David Xavier-Haller and others.

Not Tier Sinclair, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricochet Rita View Post
    My favorite is obviously Nightcrawler, the first one in editorial story as far as I know
    My bad: the first ones were the Lehnsherr, Wanda, Pietro, Lorna (and Anya?). And I don't mind if out of the blue this is not canon.

X-Men End (fan) art Rachel Summer and Half Sister Meggan Summer

Quote Originally Posted by rogueisbae View Post
    Can’t wait for when they actually reveal that maxime and manon’s are rogue and remy’s kids.
    Hard pass on this, Yikes, the idea of Rogue and Gambit failing to protect their Kids from Ahab makes me wanna hurl!

plus they're evil little shits
    Exhibit A;

and Exhibilt B;

Ahab was just about to reveal that he is either their father, grandfather, donor or he created them

A quick look on Ahabs wikia page mentions a mutant called Spore who has similar powers to one of the kids

So 2 'suspect' daddies, leaving a french mutant mother possibility or maybe they have two gene spliced daddies All-new, all-different indeed!
    Last edited by Ultimate Rogue; 03-17-2019 at 06:57 AM.

Favorite children of X for me are

Daken, Speed and Ruby

Maggie Braddock looks fun

Kymera is interesting in terms of powerset

and I want to know what happened to Katie Summers Van Dyne, the speculation that she was Voyager was cool.

Wholeheartedly loathed the battle of the atom mystique/wolverine/professor X mash ups, I've even expunged their names from my head

[insert something witty] PeachFlavoredXanax's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Rogue View Post
    Ahab was just about to reveal that he is either their father, grandfather, donor or he created them
    He could mean (or about to mean?) father in an adopted sense. Both Gambit & Rogue were adopted by bad people - this would just be a family trend

So 2 'suspect' daddies, leaving a french mutant mother possibility or maybe they have two gene spliced daddies All-new, all-different indeed!
    You’re missing key information, in Extermination #5 we know the parents of these two are both mutants and both former students of Xavier’s.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Shogo is a baby and I liked his Sentinel X version. Legit good use of a character that is basically an occasional plot device. Laura is awesome and I'm warming up to Daken, SOMEHOW.
    Shogo's purpose generally isn't to be a character in his own right but as a way of showing Jubilee's growth in a way that's thematically consistent for the character, considering how Jubilee's one of the handful of characters that changes "found family" from just a background vibe into an out-and-out theme.

Are we including alternate reality children? Because I always liked how un-weirded out Nightcrawler was about Nocturne. He was just like "Oh, go ahead and call me Dad".

are the creepy French twins confirmed to be X-Related

Hyperstorm

Quote Originally Posted by PeachFlavoredXanax View Post
    He could mean (or about to mean?) father in an adopted sense. Both Gambit & Rogue were adopted by bad people - this would just be a family trend

You’re missing key information, in Extermination #5 we know the parents of these two are both mutants and both former students of Xavier’s.
    Ahab does explicitly say "my children" in reference to them in story, but yes, that doesn't discount adoption.

M as the mother is a possibility, they could be just a rehash of M and Marius by Brisson.

Gambit and Rogue as parents were suggested as soon as they appeared by people, yet Brisson did say at the time that no one had guessed their parentage correctly.

Rogues marriage has seemed to have already culled a lot of her fans, denying her remaining fans of a emotive, poignant pregnancy arc and a new born for her to hold (mutant familial immunity should apply between mother and child) is downright cruel! Hold ya horses peeps, in wanting her to have a nuclear family, give it time

Maybe the twins are Emma and Fantomex's