Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Avengers 2014 September solicitations

http://www.newsarama.com/21364-marve...-avengers.html

Definitely looking forward to both avengers and new avengers time jump.

Was hoping for a better solicit than that for both Avengers and New Avengers. Regardless, both will be on pull list.

Avengers Undercover is ending. After only 10 issues which is a shame.

What's with the .1 issue for Avengers? Seems like it should be an annual instead of a point one.

Avengers Undercover ends after only 10 issues? Well that sucks.

Hopefully it ends well and we will see Hopeless work on more after this series.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

BANNED

OH No! I can't believe Undercover! I love that series! Hopefully it's just morphing into something new.

Regarding the end of Undercover (My favorite Marvel title), I have some thoughts that may have to do with a possible change of trend on publishing policies, and I would like to see your thoughts.

http://javi150190.tumblr.com/post/88...-down-upon-her
    “I am vulnerable. Starved for kindness, and when I receive it, I lose my mind.”
    — Marjorie Liu, Tiger Eye

“When you need to stop an asteroid, you get Superman. When you need to solve a mystery, you call Batman. But when you need to end a war, you get Wonder Woman.”
    — Gail Simone

MY CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/user/Cheshire1501

Amazing Member

Sad about Undercover, but it didn't have the hype going into it like Arena did, not to mention we only had the two Runaways as "star power." Hopefully the ending is good.

So- is Avengers world #12 a one issue story, or did i miss a step in August? Guess I'd better go back and see. And where's Uncanny Avengers in the solicits?

Ewing writing a fill-in for Avengers... A try-out for the main thing? (One can hope.)

Peace

In Hindsight i would have just rolled on with Arena and done this story in there..i think it would have been better off.

Marvel right now is going crazy with teen stuff...they have saturated their own market even when the other guys have stuff like "Teen Titans" struggling.

Marvel brings out Undercover, New Warriors, A teen based Ultimate Book, Ms. Marvel, Nova, not too mention several teen heroes in Mighty Avengers and the X books , with a resurgence of the Teenage original X men.

It was too much!

I did enjoy the book though..interested to see where the characters and villians go from there.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by THANOSRULES View Post
    In Hindsight i would have just rolled on with Arena and done this story in there..i think it would have been better off.

Marvel right now is going crazy with teen stuff...they have saturated their own market even when the other guys have stuff like "Teen Titans" struggling.

Marvel brings out Undercover, New Warriors, A teen based Ultimate Book, Ms. Marvel, Nova, not too mention several teen heroes in Mighty Avengers and the X books , with a resurgence of the Teenage original X men.

It was too much!
    Nah it really wasn't. TT is struggling for the same reason Undercover was. Writer.

The writer scared a lot of readers off. Marvel cut Arena short with a timeskip as well due to sales. Book was supposed to be a top seller...it wasn't.

Astonishing Member Lady Warp Spasm's Avatar

Good luck to Al Ewing on that fill in. I hope I'll be reading some of his work at Marvel since this and his other series are not stuff I'd read. MA, I tried but ultimately it's not for me.

Good luck to Kev Walker post Avengers Undercover...

Just realizes where Marco Checchetto has been lately... *sigh*
    archer * magician *soldier * spy

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonspider89 View Post
    Nah it really wasn't. TT is struggling for the same reason Undercover was. Writer.

The writer scared a lot of readers off. Marvel cut Arena short with a timeskip as well due to sales. Book was supposed to be a top seller...it wasn't.
    I hoped it was going to be a top seller..but realistically it was continuing the story of a book selling in the bottom of the top 100 towards the end, and slapping 'Avengers' on stuff isnt the sales gaurentee it was a few years ago as Secret and Assembled prove...so marvel was kinda foolish to not see this as a nice little experimental piece to let some good stories flow in. Nova is only marginally outselling Undercover, just wait marvel will let that go for awhile.

It was too much!

I did enjoy the book though..interested to see where the characters and villians go from there.
    And yet, we can't get a new teen xmen book.

BANNED

I hoped it was going to be a top seller..but realistically it was continuing the story of a book selling in the bottom of the top 100 towards the end, and slapping 'Avengers' on stuff isnt the sales gaurentee it was a few years ago as Secret and Assembled prove...so marvel was kinda foolish to not see this as a nice little experimental piece to let some good stories flow in. Nova is only marginally outselling Undercover, just wait marvel will let that go for awhile.
    The less said about the New Nova series the better.

Until the reveal what happen to the Rich Rider Nova...it's going to be a tough ride for that title to gain a boost in sales.

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    And yet, we can't get a new teen xmen book.
    Wolverine and the X-men
    All-New X-men
    Uncanny X-men

All have significant teenaged cast members

adjectiveless X-men has been giving teenaged X-men a lot of panel time as well