Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Diablo IV

Astonishing Member

I must have missed all that 'color' and 'brightness'. From what I remember D3 was as gory as the previous games, possibly even moreso with it's more modern graphic engine.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    I must have missed all that 'color' and 'brightness'. From what I remember D3 was as gory as the previous games, possibly even moreso with it's more modern graphic engine.
    I'm talking about in the aesthetic not the tone.

Astonishing Member

Just did my pre order. Early access starts Mar 17-19. Been a long development time so looking forward.

I bought it a few days ago. Can't wait!
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Astonishing Member

Started the pre download for the beta last night. Hopefully will get the wolf pup from early beta and I want to try the boss fight they are advertising for the weekend.

Players have a couple of chances to fight Ashava during the early beta access session.
    Ahead of Diablo IV's early beta access session, Blizzard released the first world boss Ashava's spawn times. Ashava will pop up three times on Saturday and then one time on Sunday. As a reminder, Diablo IV's early beta access session starts at 9 AM PT / 12 PM ET on March 17 and ends at 12 PM PT / 3 PM ET on March 19.

Ashava's Schedule
    Saturday, March 18
    10 AM PT / 1 PM ET
    12 PM PT / 3 PM ET
    10 PM PT / 1 AM ET
    Sunday, March 19
    12 AM PT / 3 AM ET

Is it any good?
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Astonishing Member

I'm really enjoying it. There was a que the first day I watched a show on Netflix then I was in after 70 mins. Got my Sorcerer to lvl 25 now. The graphics and setting are great. I didn't crash at all and only had the beginning que. Today the servers seemed way better no ques at all right in. They spawned the world boss to test we got close the second time but not enough people.

I got the PC and PS5 version. PC for myself and PS5 just because...I should have checked to see if Cross play is available before I bought the PS5 version. I just got it so I can play with my Son who lives across the country and he is on PS5. Oh well. Just means I don't have to get off the couch if I do want to play and if I want to get off the couch I have the PC version...LOL.
    Played some of the Beta and it seems like fun so far. DIdn't get very far as a Sorc and look forward to it dropping soon.

Astonishing Member

Just got my mount last night on Early access. Having a lot of fun over the weekend on my last days of vacation. Level 48 on my Sorc. It was noticeably more difficult than beta either all the mobs got more hitpoints or just nerf bat to some builds. Not too bad though. Now have full legendary sets so adjusting to my preferred build of the moment.

Tried one of the Gathering Legion events. I did one since it was close to one of the portal spots I had open at the time. It was mad. Like 20 people spells and necro ghouls swarming every mob. I really couldn't even tell you what we were all fighting but we won.

Quote Originally Posted by kidfresh512 View Post
    Just got my mount last night on Early access. Having a lot of fun over the weekend on my last days of vacation. Level 48 on my Sorc. It was noticeably more difficult than beta either all the mobs got more hitpoints or just nerf bat to some builds. Not too bad though. Now have full legendary sets so adjusting to my preferred build of the moment.

Tried one of the Gathering Legion events. I did one since it was close to one of the portal spots I had open at the time. It was mad. Like 20 people spells and necro ghouls swarming every mob. I really couldn't even tell you what we were all fighting but we won.
    Right, beta was easier. Having fun though. Starting to finally get more legendary drops.

It's ok so far. Storywise...Meh...For all the warring between heaven and hell, the place still looks like crap. Not even one sunny day? Mix it up a little please...

Maybe in D5, we can show that Heaven won and light will be everywhere...This time the Story can be that HEaven Won and the Arch Angels go crazy with power and start legit killing the Great Evils and now you have to help the Great Evils and fight the forces of Heaven to maintain the balance...

Astonishing Member

This week's patch was a hot mess of nerfing garbage. They are getting dragged all over the place for a lot of these dumb nerfs without addressing the valid concerns that players had presented. Through Beta and leveling up to endgame in retail they got a lot of feedback on things that needed to be addressed.

Yet they chose to instead drop a nerf atom bomb right before Season 1. Already had to rollback some of the damage like changing level requirements for WT3 and WT4 in hotfix. And Friday they are supposed to address the patch backlash that has driven the metacritic user ratings to like 2.2 last I checked

*Beastie casts thread necromancy*

Rise ...

Game is out on game pass now.

I've been enjoying it.

Anyone else still play?
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium