Default Brother Vodoo Books

I read a marvel team up with Brother Voodoo and now I am reading Savage Avengers. I am enjoying his character and am wondering what other books he has been in so I can read up on him. Thanks in advance for all the help.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

The miniserie Dr Voodoo: Avengers of the Supermnatural by Remender is pretty good.

There is also Duggan and then Zub's Uncanny Avengers.

I'd avoid Bendis (Brian Bendis. The Writer.)' New Avengers where he gets the Sorcerer Supreme title only to serve as a foil for Dr Strange.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    The miniserie Dr Voodoo: Avengers of the Supermnatural by Remender is pretty good.

There is also Duggan and then Zub's Uncanny Avengers.

I'd avoid Bendis (Brian Bendis. The Writer.)' New Avengers where he gets the Sorcerer Supreme title only to serve as a foil for Dr Strange.
    I'd also recommend the Remender series. I loved everything about it and was bummed that it didn't last. I don't think Jericho has ever been so cool, before or after.

-Pav, who enjoyed the art too...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details

Quote Originally Posted by tbaron View Post
    I read a marvel team up with Brother Voodoo and now I am reading Savage Avengers. I am enjoying his character and am wondering what other books he has been in so I can read up on him. Thanks in advance for all the help.
    Also look for one of the ;complete' collected editions of Christopher Priest's Black Panther. There is an arc where he is a guest star.

Additionally, the "Bad Mutha" TPB of Black Panther written by Reggie Hudlin has a vampires arc guest starting Brother Voodoo (and Luke Cage and Blade and Spectrum).

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pav View Post
    I'd also recommend the Remender series. I loved everything about it and was bummed that it didn't last. I don't think Jericho has ever been so cool, before or after.

-Pav, who enjoyed the art too...
    I agree with this. I think it is some of Jefte Palo's best art work before his Marvel stuff just deteriorated. When he's good he's real good, and when he's bad he's so incredibly bad.