Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    It was Charmed. It was a pretty daft show at the best of times, and this was not one of those times. There often was no sense of right or wrong beyond what the plot arbitrarily said was right and wrong.

Singling out this one instance because you dislike a character seems petty.

That is a load if I ever heard one. I lay out actual points and you go it's a daft show. Concession accepted.
    Last edited by regnak; 01-31-2018 at 06:35 PM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Actually, iirc Billie never actually was convinced to kill them. She was shown making excuses for them even after turining on them and mostly suggested simply taking away their powers but leaving them alive.

I called Billie herioc (but not perfect learn the difference) because she was the only one in that season that gave a damn about protecting innocent people by the end.

Wrong again, she actually succeeded in killing two of them before the time travel reset. And the list of things you need to learn is so damn long I am too tired to type them all.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by regnak View Post
    That is a load if I ever heard one. I lay out actual points and you go it's a daft show. Concession accepted.
    Your actual points show the kind of good hero morality the heroes have often displayed throughout the show.
    Also, going by Agent Z, your actual points are nothing of the kind.

Mighty Member

Your actual points show the kind of good hero morality the heroes have often displayed throughout the show.
    Also, going by Agent Z, your actual points are nothing of the kind.
    LOL, Agent Z just said in his/her last post Billie didn't try to kill the sisters. But she succeeded in killing Paige & Phoebe so your source is 100% wrong.

And you need Agent Z to tell you whether or not kidnapping children and getting innocents killed is wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by regnak View Post
    LOL, Agent Z just said in his/her last post Billie didn't try to kill the sisters. But she succeeded in killing Paige & Phoebe so your source is 100% wrong.

And you need Agent Z to tell you whether or not kidnapping children and getting innocents killed is wrong?
    It's questionable if she did that on purpose given both sides were tossing out a lot of power. Christie died in the same battle.

What was good or evil depended on the plot of the episode is carabas' point. Billie is evil for turning on the Charmed Ones due to a lie. Phoebe chooses to become the queen of the underworld and allows Cold to become the Source of All Evil while and Piper almost destroys the world on a temper tantrum yet we were supposed to see them as the good guys.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    It's questionable if she did that on purpose given both sides were tossing out a lot of power. Christie died in the same battle.

What was good or evil depended on the plot of the episode is carabas' point. Billie is evil for turning on the Charmed Ones due to a lie. Phoebe chooses to become the queen of the underworld and allows Cold to become the Source of All Evil while and Piper almost destroys the world on a temper tantrum yet we were supposed to see them as the good guys.
    He doesn't have a point. As for the two you try to make:

I don't think we were supposed to see Phoebe as good then. However if you wanted to kill Phoebe for being Queen of the Underworld the time to do that was when she was the Queen of the Underworld. AAMOF I think the bad guys had more reason to kill her then than the good ones. She was acting like she could save lives and rule the underworld at the same time.

And Piper did not almost destroy the world. She whipped up a thunderstorm. Which I see many of a year and worse than what they showed on screen

Charmed: New Casting Breakdowns Reveal New Sisters & LGBT Twist

http://comicbook.com/tv-shows/2018/0...s-lgbt-twist-/

Formerly Blackdragon6 Emperor-of-Dragons's Avatar

Isn't the CW Already overloaded with one hour dramas? I just don't want to lose the 100. Screw everything else lol

Astonishing Member

I don't know. I'm not overly fond of needing to be from a special bloodline, so basically royalty, to save the world. See also Skywalkers.
    Or Winchesters. At least that stopped being relevant after season five, even if everything since then has been the result of the domino that fell with the season five finale.

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor-of-Dragons View Post
    Isn't the CW Already overloaded with one hour dramas? I just don't want to lose the 100. Screw everything else lol
    They could wind up a couple of shows light by the end of this season.

I don't mind Mel and Maddison. But Macy is a scrappy name. Also galvin and harry are crappy names
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

Matt "peace out suckas"

Astonishing Member Old Man Ollie 1962's Avatar

GOES FOR TV REBOOTS AS WELL

Ultimate Member

All of these reboots just show me that the tv of the 90's was FAR better than almost anything that we have now...

how many seasons did the show last? is it on any streaming services? can the entire series be found on dvd?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    how many seasons did the show last?
    8 Seasons. I had to google that and wow. I'm actually surprised.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.