Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Hope Eyeboy isn’t the one that might die in X Factor.

Mighty Member

I really like the covers of Excalibur and Hellions... unique, detailed and well-drawn.

Some of the other X-Men covers were really for lack of a word 'lazy drawing'....

Fantastic Member

im hearing with the missing children of the atom which may have been removed from the sched completely that there may be a few more x-cancelations coming in the next few months, but a few new books

KIB Marauders #1
    KIB #4
    X-Men Legends #1
    SWORD #3
    X-Force #17
    Hellions #9
    X-Men #18
    Marauders #18
    KIB Return of the Valkyries #3

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    Imagine how much of Marvel history will have been retconned to be something to do with Knull by the end of King In Black.
    Knull reminds me of a less interesting Chaos King, and that's not saying much as the Chaos King was forgettable, I'm so tired of these stories which retcon the history of the company Marvel or DC. Where there's this ancient evil that is the most evil thing in existence until the very next event where a newer big bad appears which no one has ever heard of. I haven't been following closely but exactly why/how does Knull the God of the symbiotes possess so much power?

The concept itself is already stretched to it's limits the fact he seemed to be more than a match for the Silver Surfer and is now somehow a universal threat?! Give it a year or two and no one will remember him kinda like this guy:

Which ironically enough he looks more like a God of symbiotes than "Knull" ever has, also terrible terrible name!
    Last edited by Celestialbodies; 11-20-2020 at 10:02 AM.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    Hope Eyeboy isn’t the one that might die in X Factor.
    Nah, it's going to review the death of Prodigy so we know how he died and got his powers back, as Leah said this was an upcoming story.

Quote Originally Posted by Harpoon View Post
    Not an X-Book, but still thought this cover worth sharing given the publisher of the comic Gyrich's reading and since it looks like he'll be appearing in SWORD...

glad to see Gyrich is still kicking around...he was my favorite character in Geoff Johns' Avengers run...I'm still hold on to hope that he'll show up in the MCU (although we already got a less assy version of him in the form of Phil Coulson)

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I look at all that Knull overload as Marvel just trying desperately to recoup sales lost over C-19 lockdown and there-after. All of that shyt is not necessary and I will not be enabling that nonsense.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post
    Knull reminds me of a less interesting Chaos King, and that's not saying much as the Chaos King was forgettable, I'm so tired of these stories which retcon the history of the company Marvel or DC. Where there's this ancient evil that is the most evil thing in existence until the very next event where a newer big bad appears which no one has ever heard of. I haven't been following closely but exactly why/how does Knull the God of the symbiotes possess so much power?

The concept itself is already stretched to it's limits the fact he seemed to be more than a match for the Silver Surfer and is now somehow a universal threat?! Give it a year or two and no one will remember him kinda like this guy:

Which ironically enough he looks more like a God of symbiotes than "Knull" ever has, also terrible terrible name!
    Marvel Gods derive their power from faith, the Skrull gods beat the other gods stole their followers and got more powerful. Knull asimilates organisms the more they take over the more power he gets.

The Greek gods lost their power as people stopped believing, they started selling products and humans believed their products.

The old gods lost their power in that Hercules series where new gods like pandemonium were born

The demon gods all claim to be the true devil and try and steal the faith from other demon gods.

"I don't believe in faeries" is how you kill a god, conversely to save a god you have to pray

This is also how the chaos king became so powerful
    Last edited by ExodusCloak; 11-20-2020 at 12:45 PM.

So what does Mastermind have to do with Sinister??!
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    OMG are Bobby & Pyro getting a storyline? Or is that cover art a mere deception? I wonder who died in Marauders?
    I don't trust cover art at all, but I HOPE this means Bobby and Pyro will get a storyline. And throw Bishop in there as well. The cover for Marauders 17 also looked promising, with Storm and Callisto. Covers lie, but maybe if we're lucky these characters will get more time in the spotlight.

Also excited for SWORD and Hellions.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Marvel Gods derive their power from faith, the Skrull gods beat the other gods stole their followers and got more powerful. Knull asimilates organisms the more they take over the more power he gets.

The Greek gods lost their power as people stopped believing, they started selling products and humans believed their products.

The old gods lost their power in that Hercules series where new gods like pandemonium were born

The demon gods all claim to be the true devil and try and steal the faith from other demon gods.

"I don't believe in faeries" is how you kill a god, conversely to save a god you have to pray

This is also how the chaos king became so powerful
    In the Dreaming comics, mythological beings wrote some Wikipedia articles about themself for preventing their own death.
    If somebody believe them then they still survive and can live.

Knull is as powerful as Cates needs him to be for his story. In a story Thor can only defeat him and now he is a threat to the entire universe. Don't think too much about it. It's just a Chaos King 2.0.

Regarding Mastermind. We know he has an obsession with Jean. What if he wants Sinister to resurrect Madelyne to "have" her.