Page 68 of 79 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1185
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    so what's up with the gambling emojis that are drawn around MJ?
    Reference to the infamous line of hitting the jackpot?

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Crazy thought, partially influenced by a DeviantArt guy. If MJ is good luck and Felicia is bad luck, they really complement each other. Do you think they could end up being merged into one individual? You know, like the Infinity Warps.
    Man, one member is insistent on MJ and Felicia getting into poly shit with Spidey, you're insistent on that deviantart guy's nonsense happening, anyone else is gonna insist on a specific fetish involving those two for a rule of three? .
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    If you liked my last comic with Felicia, you'll be glad to know there's another one in the pipeline that's something of a spiritual sequel to it. I just sent the full script to my artist and it's hoped that they'll be at least one strip per month beginning in January. Can't say much just yet but I stacked it...oh, and there will be dialogue this time.
    "Spiritual sequel" - So Felicia breaking out of prison ?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    "Spiritual sequel" - So Felicia breaking out of prison ?
    Not exactly, it takes place several years later, but it does clear up the loose ends with the diamond and why a certain someone sought it.

I call it a 'spiritual sequel' because it belongs to a different canon I'm developing, but I like to think a version of the story I shared previously happened in this universe too. It's adjacent continuity.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    Not exactly, it takes place several years later, but it does clear up the loose ends with the diamond and why a certain someone sought it.

I call it a 'spiritual sequel' because it belongs to a different canon I'm developing, but I like to think a version of the story I shared previously happened in this universe too. It's adjacent continuity.
    Maybe still a flashback with Felicia getting busted and she's still a little peeved about it ?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Maybe still a flashback with Felicia getting busted and she's still a little peeved about it ?
    I could have done that, but it's just not necccersary to understand the plot, I just didn't feel like coming up with another plot for Felicia and chose to connect it to that other story even if it belonged to a different canon and, if I may suggest, probably occurred slightly differently so Felicia probably got away that time.

Anyhoo, it'll still be a while before you see it all play out, so be patient.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    What if Bruce Timm had done the character designs for a Spider-Man animated series? Nice.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    What if Bruce Timm had done the character designs for a Spider-Man animated series? Nice.
    I think it's too obvious, but Mary Jane looks a lot like Lana Lang.

Are we sure Slott is coordinating with Wells and the rest of the Spider-Office? LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post

Are we sure Slott is coordinating with Wells and the rest of the Spider-Office? LOL.
    Night Spider didn't really have any sort of transformation of character. She was a thief, she got spider powers, and then became an even better thief. The same with Spider-kraven. I assume that omission was deliberate though.

Fantastic Member

I mean, we know Slott hates Felicia hahaha besides that I think Slott will make a uncle Ben moment with Night-Spider, he has to use the OC for something i guess

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    I think it's too obvious, but Mary Jane looks a lot like Lana Lang.
    Considering that DCAU Lana Lang looked very much like Mary Jane and even had a lot of her characterization from the comics . . .
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dron View Post
    Night Spider didn't really have any sort of transformation of character. She was a thief, she got spider powers, and then became an even better thief. The same with Spider-kraven. I assume that omission was deliberate though.
    It's just an opinion, but maybe Peter will make one of his classic "sacrifices" that will touch Felicia to have her "power/responsability" moment. Her counterpart from 616 fell in love with Peter because of this. (I think). I suppose Peter could happen with Kraven. I mean, 616's kraven tried to prove himself superior to Spider-Man, but Peter spit on Kraven's face because he couldn't care less for his opinion. This selflessness touched 616's Kraven before he died (both times). Either way, to be full spiders, Felicia and Kraven definitely need an "Uncle Ben" moment, and Peter could be the perfect candidate to give it to them.

No surprise there. She's basically Felicia without character development and a ponytail.

I love the way Bagley draws her though.