Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Astonishing Member WillieMorgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi View Post
    Burke from Aliens
    The Typical 80s ******* business man (in space!), he actually starts off okay enough that's it's not obvious he's a shitty person. Slowly but surely the layers come off, peaking when not only is he revealed to be the cause of the entire mess and hundreds of dead colonists, but then sics a pair of facehuggers on Ripley and Newt. The one shame in all of this is his death isn't more brutal. I believe there was a deleted scene where Ripley finds him a cocoon and mercy kills him, but even that's too good for him.
    I used to be friends with a guy like that. Who pretended to be a loyal 'salt of the earth' type but would actually sell his own grand-parents up the river if he could somehow secretly benefit from it. He's a policeman now. We're no longer acquainted. He even looks a bit like Burke, with the brown hair and that. Burke's death seemed even more like natural justice because he reminded me of this guy. I agree it could have been more brutal.

Although I found him a pretty interesting character I must admit that I was quite satisfied to see Agent Ward finally get his comeuppance in Agents Of Shield. That guy just did have it coming.

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by WillieMorgan View Post
    I used to be friends with a guy like that. Who pretended to be a loyal 'salt of the earth' type but would actually sell his own grand-parents up the river if he could somehow secretly benefit from it. He's a policeman now. We're no longer acquainted. He even looks a bit like Burke, with the brown hair and that. Burke's death seemed even more like natural justice because he reminded me of this guy. I agree it could have been more brutal.

Although I found him a pretty interesting character I must admit that I was quite satisfied to see Agent Ward finally get his comeuppance in Agents Of Shield. That guy just did have it coming.
    IMO, Ward was really well-done because we kept expecting a redeeming heel-turn powered by a secret decent-streak that never came. He really was that horrible, no matter his feelings for Daisy, and he really did deserve what Coulson did to him, but they gave us room to wonder.

Quote Originally Posted by Spike-X View Post
    Joffrey Baratheon.

If you know the character, you know why.
    This was the answer I was thinking of. And for the OP. https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-r...frey-baratheon
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

He had it coming.

There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Astonishing Member

The mother of Jessica Jones, because she was annoying as hell and made the show almost unwatchable.

The woman in Lost in Space who wanted the robot. I know she made things interesting, but I hoped she would die every episode because she was such an evil person and got away with everything.