Page 20 of 72 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    This post has reminded me, I think it was Dark Reign, in which in an X-Men comic the comic sees how other heroes around the world react to what is happening and Franklin asks his father. "Dad, why do they hate mutants?" and he seems not to know what to answer.

I think Sue and Reed are very good parents in general, but I think you're right. I think Franklin has lived isolated from what it means for him to be a mutant. He's a bit like Carlton in The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.
    What does it mean to be a mutant?
    His parents have super-powers… In what way is he different from them? If you look into his DNA? Not everyone can do that… And even so, what does it mean?
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    if someone work for nazis, that someone is a nazi.

if there is 10 people sittin gon a table and a nazi arrives and they continue sitting with a nazi, there is 11 nazis on a table
    It begs the moral question of who is more evil, an evil person who take advantage of evil people or an evil person who take advantage of good people.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    His parents have super-powers… In what way is he different from them? If you look into his DNA? Not everyone can do that… And even so, what does it mean?
    It's not like people don't know he's a mutant. The US government used him in a propaganda campaign against mutants during Acts of Vengeance.

they worked for him by supplying him bodies. they thought that they were getting something in return. Sinister was playing them. he was really only looking for the x-gene. i believe that he did eventually get it when Namor showed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Why is no one talking about Val and Kate's comment. It was a subtle but it does raise questions and makes it seem like they don't want any humans on Krakoa even if their family to mutants did no one else catch that?

Makes me wonder about what's his face...... Northstars Lightweight?.....
    yeah, I saw that. The fight took atention out of it. This and the savage avengers preview really paint krakoa as anti-human

it means a place on Krakoa.

if there is 10 people sittin gon a table and a nazi arrives and they continue sitting with a nazi, there is 11 nazis on a table
    This guy is astonishing. He wrote this:

after typing this:

Spirit, I noticed your Captain America avatar. I have to tell you that Red Skull wasn't a Nazi, by the way. Hydra was just using evil people rounding up Jews, like Magneto. They were in it for a complete different reason. Red Skull and co. weren't Nazis. You know what? I think they also may have been working with Nazis just for the X-gene!
    Last edited by KangMiRae; 02-05-2020 at 12:00 PM.

yeah, I saw that. The fight took atention out of it. This and the savage avengers preview really paint krakoa as anti-human
    you say "anti-human." i say "pro-peace."

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    you say "anti-human." i say "pro-peace."
    Sure a mutant never wreak havok on humans
    Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    It begs the moral question of who is more evil, an evil person who take advantage of evil people or an evil person who take advantage of good people.
    sinister do both things, he only cares about his objectives. He gonna betray everyone. But he alligns with anyone
    Last edited by spirit2011; 02-05-2020 at 11:54 AM.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TooFlyToFail View Post
    No that was the real Sue, she's gets reckless when her kids are involved. Doom and Val made her look like crazy person when she overreacted to their kinship.
    I didn't state it very clearly I guess. what I meant was that it was Sue but under the influence of Malice. Doom detected another was in her mind when he was fighting her over Valeria. Now I can't recall a time when Malice would take over without the PsychoMan being around. So I suppose Doom could have been gaslighting her and she bought it. But she frightened Val because in the fury of her attack, she wasn't aware that her powers were destroying peoples homes in Doomstadt. So she lost the fight to get Val back.

Sure a mutant never wreak havok on humans
    they have a literal "don't kill humans" policy.

Mighty Member

sinister do both things
    We all know this.

And all of us know that he's a total piece of ****.

advertising a doom appearance in a FF/X-men thread? gross.

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    We all know this.

And all of us know that he's a total piece of ****.
    well no one said that he's a good guy. but he's an expert on mutant biology.

they have a literal "don't kill humans" policy.
    Now, but on the past they screwed over humans a lot

Extraordinary Member

factually incorrect. he held no allegiance to anyone. he took advantage of evil humans rounding up an ethnic minority. he was in it for the eugenics.
    Don't worry, everyone, Sinister isn't a Nazi! He just tortures people and has killed countless mutants! But because he isn't a Nazi and now he has the X-gene, that means he's cool!

Do you realize what this sounds like?
    And Franklin doesn't face the same level of discrimination lots of mutants face because he can pass for human. And his parents are rich AF.