Page 121 of 167 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 2505

Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post
    Why was there a switch in art last issue?
    Probably because a while back the entire creative team was in an email chain and they realized

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Tony is in Squirrel Girl. I'll miss that book.

Quote Originally Posted by okiedokiewo View Post
    Tony is in Squirrel Girl. I'll miss that book.
    His appearances in Squirrel Girl have been fun. I’ll definitely check this one out. Is he in it a bit?
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Probably because a while back the entire creative team was in an email chain and they realized

You used a Jem music video to finish a sentence...! You're my new gay superhero.

no show has EVER gone so hard on the soundtrack, we stan a legend

Bring everybody? Well, besides the Avengers, I'd say that the Agents of Wakanda and the Champions would definitely want to be involved in this. Though I could see them keeping the Champions out because failure in this mission means that two of them would lose their parents.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I somehow don't see the actual full Avengers team showing up for this one...

They'd better have a good excuse. The Champions might not be fully on task because Viv would be too concerned about her father and Nadia would be distracted because of Janet being missing, which would explain why they're not called in. The Avengers won't have that problem, so they'll need to offer some other explanation for why they don't show up. Maybe something as simple as Tony tries to contact them but it's blocked by a third party (like what happened in Justice League Odyssey this week, Jessica Cruz tried to call the League and the Green Lantern Corps, but the transmission was blocked, so the reinforcements won't be coming).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Really looking forward to this issue. I'm glad Tony figured out already that Ultron is behind this and is trying to get help. I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE WHAT KIND OF ARMOR TONY HAS FOR THIS SITUATION!
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 09-13-2019 at 03:15 PM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Nick Bradshaw

Nick Bradshaw

I definitely will be getting this variant. It’s pretty cool. I love when they show different armors.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 09-13-2019 at 04:03 PM.

One does wonder why he's trying to torture the information out of the creature, when he could be hacking into its mind and reading its memories?