Page 20 of 167 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070120 ... LastLast

#8 cured my bone spurs and erectile dysfunction. That's how good it is. Holy smokes. Best Marble comic.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by okiedokiewo View Post
    Endgame promo image from Orville

spoilers:
    end of spoilers

Oh, whoops. Guess you can't spoiler cut an image?
    But it is just their outfits.
    Thanks. I absolutely love the new armor. The gold shoulder pads and everything. Can't wait to see it on the big screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post
    So Jim Zub will be scripting from Dan Slott's plots for an indeterminate time beginning with March's issue #9.

That's excellent news for both IM and FF as far as I'm concerned.

Zub is a top-notch writer and I'm sure he'll bring out the best in Slott's plots and this will finally allow both IM and FF to get back on schedule.

A win-win, for sure.
    I'll have to take your word for it as I haven't read anything he's ever written. I hope he keeps up the quality and vision Slott has for Tony and his crew.

I love the way he draws Tony and his armors. He used to do a book called Thor The Mighty Avenger and Tony was in an issue and the way he drew Tony and his armor were just stunning. I would love to see him do more with Tony.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 02-08-2019 at 11:32 AM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

So Jim Zub will be scripting from Dan Slott's plots for an indeterminate time beginning with March's issue #9.

Zub is a top-notch writer and I'm sure he'll bring out the best in Slott's plots and this will finally allow both IM and FF to get back on schedule.

A win-win, for sure.
    What? Where did you hear this? That’s fantastic news! Zub’s one of my favorite writers currently working st Marvel right now.

If he gets a co-writer or scripter for FF, Nick Spencer would be a great choice.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

It was posted on Bleeding Cool and Zub confirmed it on Twitter.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

Ideal Iron-Man creative team?

Any word on what's the deal with Slott himself? Is he sick?

Quote Originally Posted by your_name_here View Post
    Ideal Iron-Man creative team?
    Dan Slott actually was the writer I was hoping for before the relaunch. It's a shame the book's been hit with so much delays and scripting/writing is taking a hit. Hope he's alright.

Astonishing Member

A win-win, for sure.
    Agreed. I like Jim Zub (I really liked the old school vibe he brought to [I]Uncanny Avengers[/I.]) So him coming onboard to help out with scripting duties is a big plus, in my opinion. Out of the two books Dan writes, Tony Stark: Ironman has been the weakest. Hopefully this new arrangement not only gets the title back on schedule, but also improves the quality somewhat (his Fantastic Four has been stellar.)

Does anyone know if there are any particular reasons behind the lateness?

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    Any word on what's the deal with Slott himself? Is he sick?
    Quote Originally Posted by Somecrazyaussie View Post
    Agreed. I like Jim Zub (I really liked the old school vibe he brought to [I]Uncanny Avengers[/I.]) So him coming onboard to help out with scripting duties is a big plus, in my opinion. Out of the two books Dan writes, Tony Stark: Ironman has been the weakest. Hopefully this new arrangement not only gets the title back on schedule, but also improves the quality somewhat (his Fantastic Four has been stellar.)

Does anyone know if there are any particular reasons behind the lateness?
    Slott has often had issues making deadlines or keeping up with the books he writes, hence the delays for the books or the need for a co-writer to come in.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Slott has often had issues making deadlines or keeping up with the books he writes, hence the delays for the books or the need for a co-writer to come in.
    Gage did help a lot on Spider-Man, didn't he?

By Bosslogic, posted by RDJ

source 1, 2

By Bosslogic, posted by RDJ

source 1, 2
    That is all kinds of epic. They have some really talented people that do this.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

I’m going to check out some of these issues of Avengers and see what the big deal is.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 02-11-2019 at 05:14 AM.

Just read#8 and WOAH! spoilers:
    I noticed Tony hadn't be shaving or keeping himself up so I l know it was his visits into his favorite room and I for one can't blame he. He's live has been flipped over on it;s head he is just trying to made heads or tails of waits going on around. He's fighting the Controller, keep his mind, family and business together at the exact same damn time. eSCAPE has jumped the shark and no one anywhere is safe. Now Tony is drinking with what's going on with everything else. Tony is the greatest Multi Tasker jn the MU, but that doesn't me he should always try. I so glad Jab\net and Rhodey are their for him. Cabe is still under the controllors control. Tony is coming up with a plan and he better hurry. People are dying and they think it's a game.
    end of spoilers