Page 55 of 57 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    It goes back to issue #11. When Cyclops is searching for the X-Men and Blindfold tells him "they" are dead, it was not the X-Men (who Ben Urich confirms in the next scene) that she was referring to, it was the mutants that Cyclops would lead in this "last X-Men story." He has Scott point this out in this issue.

Unless you were looking for some reversal of the deaths, or some meaning for it other than part of the ongoing mutant struggle against hatred.
    So, what Rosenberg is saying this run shouldn't exist. Well, too bad Blindfold was too vague.

shoutout to Blindfold for not being able to say: “Don’t assemble the X-Men or they’ll all die.”

That's so stupid I can't even

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    I keep forgetting this isn’t a spoiler thread. But I mean, does it matter at this point? Anyway, we know from Dani that everyone who’s died is gonna return but how? I can only imagine that Multiple Man, Astonishing, Dead Souls and other minis were sort of “window dressing”/“faux” character returns and those characters’ real reintroductions will be a part of some massive moment in Hickman’s HOX. That way, we aren’t stuck with “bartender” Jamie or undead Banshee or M-Pox-infected Sunspot (Rosenberg ignored it but still).

So Callahan was just speaking out of his ass and wasn’t even sure if it would kill her or not.
    I kinda feel like Rosenberg is going to return to continue writing Uncanny or get a new book and it will deal with the dead X-men

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Anyway, we know from Dani that everyone who’s died is gonna return but how?
    I kind of think Dani was just saying that she knows they will all die someday, too. This goes back to the difference in outlook at the opening of the issue and how she thinks everyone should find some happiness and move on, but Scott can't grasp that, and I think that is why he asks Dani if she always knew they were still alive. That is why it is worded that way, she did not know they were still alive, but she would see them again even in death.

BANNED

I actually liked the Ending. I thought it was pretty cool how they all show back up and fighting together.

I'm sorry I laughed when Jean just walks up to Scott passing Logan and Emma and just kissing him. Was like Slap to their faces :-).

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    It goes back to issue #11. When Cyclops is searching for the X-Men and Blindfold tells him "they" are dead, it was not the X-Men (who Ben Urich confirms in the next scene) that she was referring to, it was the mutants that Cyclops would lead in this "last X-Men story." He has Scott point this out in this issue.

Unless you were looking for some reversal of the deaths, or some meaning for it other than part of the ongoing mutant struggle against hatred.
    But...I'm pretty sure he meant all the xmen. Not the ones ho were gonna die.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

**** no. Bring them back with no explanation and no hunt of Rosenberg being involved.

BANNED

You gotta love the conclusion it brought to Magneto's arc
    *Cyclops dies*
    Erik: I see now that trying to fit my methods into something acceptable by the X-Men's standards was foolish. I must return to my old ways to guarantee the survival of mutantk...
    *Cyclops comes back*
    Erik: Ok, so maybe I was being a bit emotional there. Welcome back, homie. What are we doing this weekend?

True friendship.

Boom and Dazzel

Ok so let's have a death count of Rosenberg's run:

Banshee, Blindfold, Chamber, Cortez (who cares), Havok, Karma, Loa, Muliple Man, Warlock

Who am I missing?

Quote Originally Posted by Boom and Dazzel View Post
    Ok so let's have a death count with name of Rosenburg's ruun

Banshee, Blindfold, Cortez (who cares), Havok, Karma, Loa, Muliple Man, Warlock

Who am I missing?
    Maraurders
    Nasty Boys
    Dark Beast
    Sunspot
    Sabretooth
    Wolfsbane
    Joseph
    Shinobi Shaw
    Triage
    Velocidad (most likely)
    Chamber

Ive lost count

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Maraurders
    Nasty Boys
    Dark Beast
    Sunspot
    Sabretooth
    Wolfsbane
    Joseph
    Shinobi Shaw
    Triage
    Velocidad (most likely)
    Chamber

Ive lost count
    Marrow possibly
    Vanisher
    Strong Guy

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Maraurders
    Nasty Boys
    Dark Beast
    Sunspot
    Sabretooth
    Wolfsbane
    Joseph
    Shinobi Shaw
    Triage
    Velocidad (most likely)
    Chamber

Ive lost count
    Triage survived, according to Rosenberg on Twitter.

Extraordinary Member

Triage is powerless, but only died if he didn't make it out of that building where all hell broke loose.

Logan and Scott going on their suicide run as Storm appears, asks if you boys need some help, and says, "To me my X-Men!" was the best part of this horrible run.

RCO025_1563388322.jpg

Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!