Page 82 of 113 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 1694

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Maybe I lost the thread of this discussion, but why is that important at this point? I would imagine it was to honor Mar-Vell.
    I mean, you could theorize why she would call herself that, I've done it myself, but in the context of her on-screen presence it seemingly comes out-of-nowhere.

Between Mephisto, Nightmare and Cthon, I'm banking on Cthon being revealed in the final episode which will set him up as the villain of Dr Strange 2.

I hope Mordo shows up and does his five finger of death magic stealing trick.

Also something that bugged me. Why did Agathas moms do the same thing to her that the coven did and died while doing? Seems like she just saw what would happen and did it anyway. Iono maybe she thought she was powerful enough to overcome it. Still was scratching my head at that scene.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post

Also something that bugged me. Why did Agathas moms do the same thing to her that the coven did and died while doing? Seems like she just saw what would happen and did it anyway. Iono maybe she thought she was powerful enough to overcome it. Still was scratching my head at that scene.
    As (presumably) the head of the coven and Agatha's mother, she probably felt like it was her responsibility to stop her daughter even if it was in vain.

OK, I actually kinda feel Director Hayward on some level. My biggest question of the show so far now is,
    spoilers:
    how in the hell did they get Vison's body OUT of Wakanda???
    end of spoilers
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    OK, I actually kinda feel Director Hayward on some level. My biggest question of the show so far now is,
    how in the hell did they get Vison's body OUT of Wakanda???
    Given the state of the world at the time, what would have been the obstacle?

Quote Originally Posted by BishopsJuice91 View Post
    By the way this was the best episode thus far imo.
    Agreed, 100%. I think I'm liking streaming services releasing shows by the week. I don't think I would have really enjoyed Wandavision and the Expanse as much if I had to Binge it.
    There's something about watching a show, then having to digest it, think about it, talk to other people about it, then wait for the next episode.
    Especially a show like Wandavision, where you need a minute to take in what you saw.
    I mean when you realize Thor and Wanda had the same journey, and both handled it vastly differently. One went mad, so she could just be happy. The other played video games and tried to hide his pain.
    I mean Thor lost his eye, his world, his people, his father, his mother, his brother, his sister, his best friends, and didn't go for the head, thus losing half the population in the Universe. But he had time to grieve.
    Wanda lost her parents, her home, her brother, her people, her best friend, DIED, came back like it was only seconds later with no time to grieve.
    Marvel gets **** for not having real consequences or stakes. I'm pretty sure Thor, and the Scarlet Witch would disagree.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Iatet View Post
    Agreed, 100%. I think I'm liking streaming services releasing shows by the week. I don't think I would have really enjoyed Wandavision and the Expanse as much if I had to Binge it.
    There's something about watching a show, then having to digest it, think about it, talk to other people about it, then wait for the next episode.
    Especially a show like Wandavision, where you need a minute to take in what you saw.
    I mean when you realize Thor and Wanda had the same journey, and both handled it vastly differently. One went mad, so she could just be happy. The other played video games and tried to hide his pain.
    I mean Thor lost his eye, his world, his people, his father, his mother, his brother, his sister, his best friends, and didn't go for the head, thus losing half the population in the Universe. But he had time to grieve.
    Wanda lost her parents, her home, her brother, her people, her best friend, DIED, came back like it was only seconds later with no time to grieve.
    Marvel gets **** for not having real consequences or stakes. I'm pretty sure Thor, and the Scarlet Witch would disagree.
    Wanda and Thor been through some stuff.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by green_garnish View Post
    I would have presumed that the Avengers brought it back when they regrouped at the compound.

Though I have to say that Hayward's attitude about the vibranium is BS, as that wasn't stolen from the US, and Wanda would be entitled to do whatever she wanted with it, if she was listed as next of kin.

Quote Originally Posted by green_garnish View Post
    Actually, I think we now know enough to plausibly speculate what happened with Vision. We know he left a will saying he did not want to be resurrected and turned into a weapon. Given his personality, it isn't hard to believe he also granted permission for research on his body for the betterment of the Earth and peaceful purposes. The logical people to do such research would be Shuri, Tony, and Bruce. But Shuri was snapped away and Tony and Bruce are each a mess for different reasons. Enter SWORD, at that time headed not by Hayward, but by Maria Rambeau, a good and honorable person who is the personal friend of Carol Danvers. With Wanda gone, leaving Vision with Maria would have seemed like a good solution, and I am sure while she was alive she was respectful and sensitive in her treatment of the remains.

Two years later, Maria died. Hayward became director, but even then probably had to take a year or so to get his project off the ground. By that time, Vision will have been dead for three years. The Avengers have no reason to think anything untoward is going on at SWORD, and Nick Fury, Maria Hill, and Phil Coulson, the insider operatives best positioned to question the goings on in Hayward's realm, are all gone. There seems to have been resistance within SWORD, but it probably consisted of low- and mid-level people who weren't sure what was going on or where they could turn.

Then Thanos is defeated and everybody comes back, a major Oh Sh!t moment for Hayward, especially since the returned include Vision's next-of-kin as well as a person literally raised in SWORD with a web of knowledge and loyalties. It is possible that much of the crudeness and stupidity he has displayed is the result of scrambling madly for the last three weeks to keep the entire house of cards from collapsing.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    I would have presumed that the Avengers brought it back when they regrouped at the compound.

Though I have to say that Hayward's attitude about the vibranium is BS, as that wasn't stolen from the US, and Wanda would be entitled to do whatever she wanted with it, if she was listed as next of kin.
    originally he said it was in Vision's will that he be dismantled so he couldn't be used as a weapon. However we now know Hayward is a bald faced liar so who knows if that was really true. The fact that he didn't bring that up at ALL with Wanda makes it even more suspect too.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post

spoilers:
    That brings up a good point. Agatha either must be really good at staying under the radar or the Ancient One's group is really bad at their jobs. She's evaded both them and Mordo and finding people like her is that group' whole deal. Or so I thought.

Also wondering what her endgame is. She's outlived her tormentors and managed to avoid being snapped. You'd think the one thing she wouldn't want to do us draw attention to herself.

I get it ... it's all for" UNLIMITED POWAH!!!!". But is that REALLY worth risking your virtually immortal neck for?
    end of spoilers

It would be kinda funny if the after-credits scene was Mordo doing his "no more magic" thing on Agnes and taking her out.

So it's looking like Marvel was just messing with us with that Pietro (Fietro) casting. I was originally against them doing something like that just to mess with us, but I guess it did work in terms of leaving us as confused and unsure as Wanda. If it were some rando, there's no way we'd believe it in any way. And while Agatha is powerful, I don't imagine she'd pull another Pietro out of the multiverse who didn't even look like her brother. Seems like a lot of work for no reason when she could (and probably did) use some random guy.
    Last edited by j9ac9k; 02-26-2021 at 09:37 PM.

Incredible Member

Was that Vision's real body Hayward showed Wanda? They were taking it apart with regular saws and there shouldn't have been enough time to staple Vision back together and paint him white from the time Wanda took over the town. Wanda also said she couldn't feel him. Because it was a fake?
    Sounds perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    It would be kinda funny if the after-credits scene was Mordo doing his "no more magic" thing on Agnes and taking her out.

So it's looking like Marvel was just messing with us with that Pietro (Fietro) casting. I was originally against them doing something like that just to mess with us, but I guess it did work in terms of leaving us as confused and unsure as Wanda. If it were some rando, there's no way we'd believe it in any way. And while Agatha is powerful, I don't imagine she'd pull another Pietro out of the multiverse who didn't even look like her brother. Seems like a lot of work for no reason when she could (and probably did) use some random guy.
    Yeah, that’s true. Of course, seems like it would also be a lot of work to give said rando super speed. But what do I know, I’m not a warlock!