Cobra Kai The Game.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post

Cobra Kai The Game.
    I have a question: When exactly did the Karate Kid/Cobra Kai universe become Mortal Kombat? Because I'm seeing some Mortal Kombat **** in the trailer (particularly Daniel-san and his cryomancer powers). Not saying I'm not gonna play it (probably will on the Switch), just wondering.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    I have a question: When exactly did the Karate Kid/Cobra Kai universe become Mortal Kombat? Because I'm seeing some Mortal Kombat **** in the trailer (particularly Daniel-san and his cryomancer powers). Not saying I'm not gonna play it (probably will on the Switch), just wondering.
    That's probably planned for next season.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Re:Zero: Spoilers - Sufferu continues to suffer because God and the universe hate him and anyone even loosely associated with him. It's beautiful.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Re:Zero: Spoilers - Sufferu continues to suffer because God and the universe hate him and anyone even loosely associated with him. It's beautiful.
    I would describe the whole thing as hauntingly entriguing rather than beautiful.

Though, it is a very pretty series.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I would describe the whole thing as hauntingly entriguing rather than beautiful.

Though, it is a very pretty series.
    All joking aside, today's episode did feature his most horrific death to date as well as seeing his blonde demihuman lookalike massacre everyone who cares about him(sans Emilia)...and his bad day is going to get worse in the next episode.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

So a kinda heads up as Hurricane Laura is coming round. Looks like I'm virtually might not have any sort of storms in my area...Though I can't trust forecasts at all these days.

I contacted MasterofRead since he lives in Houston. He says his family are prepped up and ready so thankfully he's safe for now. Hoping the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    So a kinda heads up as Hurricane Laura is coming round. Looks like I'm virtually might not have any sort of storms in my area...Though I can't trust forecasts at all these days.
    We had a hit and run with Hurricane Isaias as it moved up the East Coast, took several days to get power back. Not sure if Laura will hit the East Coast that hard, but I'm praying for those in the Gulf region who will be hit hard.

I contacted MasterofRead since he lives in Houston. He says his family are prepped up and ready so thankfully he's safe for now. Hoping the best.
    That's good to know. I hope they stay safe.
    Last edited by Tami; 08-26-2020 at 09:03 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Best of luck, bro, stay safe. Luckily for me, the storm will miss my neck of the woods. Doesn't look like I'll give get any rain.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Thanks all. Again, hoping for the best.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Things I've learned today: Johnny Bravo is insanely popular in India, to the point where he got a 2011 DTV movie in Asia called "Johnny Bravo Goes to India" as well as a spin-off.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Also, I am going to being trying to make Rumbles for Wu Shan Wu Xing when I've seen more of the show.

Seriously, people should be watching this show.

Remember when we all got into Wakfu for a bit because of how good the Grougaloragran vs Nox fight was? I feel like Wu Shan Wu Xing has that kind of potential because the fights scenes are ridiculously elaborate, superbly animated and the whole art direction of the show is super beautiful.
    I should probably check it out.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Thanks for the wishes, guys. Wish I could have done something, but it is what it is. Got the day off, so that's what really matters ;D
    Belated Happy Birthday... ^_^
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate