Page 163 of 179 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167173 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 2680
    BANNED

Nice she will appear for 30 seconds in the background in a movie i am already not excited about seeing.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    rumor It seems that Jaimie Alexander is confident that we will see Lady Sif again in Thor: Love and Thunder

I'm kind of glad she missed out on Ragnarok because they probably would have killed her off if she had been in it.

I'm not really confident about her chances in Love and Thunder because I doubt she and Thor are going to have any significant interaction. You think Waititi is even going to mention the Warriors Three?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm kind of glad she missed out on Ragnarok because they probably would have killed her off if she had been in it.

I'm not really confident about her chances in Love and Thunder because I doubt she and Thor are going to have any significant interaction. You think Waititi is even going to mention the Warriors Three?
    Honestly, I would love to see him bring them all back...they were dealt with, with such contempt. Hated that part of the movie.
    "Sir, does this mean that Ann Margret's not coming?"
    ----------------------
    "One of the maddening but beautiful things about comics is that you have to give characters a sense of change without changing them so much that they violate the essence of who they are." ~ Ann Nocenti, Chris Claremont's X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by Cronus View Post
    Honestly, I would love to see him bring them all back...they were dealt with, with such contempt. Hated that part of the movie.
    It kind of shocked me how quickly Fandral and Volstagg died. Like, you could kind of tell Waititi didn't care at all and just wanted establish Hela as a threat by offing a recognizable but not main character that the audience would actually care about. Which came off really cynical and wasteful to me.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

too bad the new Kingdom wont have a Bifrost to protect so that she can take over her brother's duties.

and variante n 7

I really wish I wasn't so self-conscious about seeing Thor and Jane Foster together...

I know. I feel the same.

This isn't meant as any disrespect to Jane but does anyone find it odd that one of the few times we have Thor, Sif and a Valkyrie together, the Valkyrie isn't Brunhilda?

BANNED

Thor got name dropped in Savage Avengers today, although not in the most positive light...

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post
    Thor got name dropped in Savage Avengers today, although not in the most positive light...
    should I even ask what was about???

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    This isn't meant as any disrespect to Jane but does anyone find it odd that one of the few times we have Thor, Sif and a Valkyrie together, the Valkyrie isn't Brunhilda?
    Yes, but Jane's now the Valkyrie, so it's not unsurprising.

I kinda wonder how she and Sif would interact now (under a non-Aaron writer who would actually treat Sif well, admittedly).

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GodThor View Post
    should I even ask what was about???
    It's not a big deal, Juggernaut hit Sadurang who then claimed "not even Thor himself strikes as hard", it was just like meh I don't agree with this... I mean at least the Hulk fanboy side of me is happy with it lol.