There was a parent who spoke and got booed down and left after her comments and I wish to Hell her comments had been covered on the local news and sadly they were not in the local paper.

But her thoughts on the school board vote.

"We live in a world where one party in power tells us we are equal to every one. The blacks, the men and woman, the cross dresses and groomers. So all this does is teach that we are all equal and yet people are still flipping out."
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Republican senator is thinking about blowing up a bipartisan deal to extend school meals funding because of a Biden administration policy banning discrimination against LGBTQ students who participate in lunch programs that receive the money.
    Starving all children until we exclude the trans ones. Awesome.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=BingNews

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post

Come one man. This is on Biden and the Dems. They have the nerve to treat Trans Children like humans and give them the special right to.... Eat a healthy meal at school? Degenerate Bastards!
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Take care of yourself. Please.
    I am doing my best, and thank you again!

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    If you disagree with something I've written, post it.

Sorry about your loss, especially without the support system. Stay well.
    Thank you, and as for the current conversation you did repeatedly post a rather friendly story about Rufo while agreeing with him about CRT being taught in most schools in the US without bringing up anything other than his own talking points (Diversity Training and such for teachers going too far) regardless of how often you were shown of his lies and bigotry. I disagreed with that and made it clear quite often.

Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel View Post
    What the hell is wrong with the way America has been treating the homeless for years?
    Are you implying that there are no homeless in China or that no one is trying to give them houses here in the US?
    Last edited by Dalak; 06-23-2022 at 05:54 AM.

Ah, we all remember the Bible passage where Jesus told us, "STARVE THE QUEER KIDS! DON'T TAKE ANY CHANCES, LET THE STRAIGHT ONES STARVE TOO UNTIL YOU'RE SURE YOU'VE GOT 'EM!"
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    I

Are you implying that there are no homeless in China or that no one is trying to give them houses here in the US?
    Doesn't the picture which I displayed earlier answer your question? I am saying that no one is trying to give them houses here in the US unlike in China.

Doesn't the picture which I displayed earlier answer your question? I am saying that no one is trying to give them houses here in the US unlike in China.
    It's not perfect but Habitat for Humanity is doing just that, and that was off the top of my head. I'm sure others are doing it too, and your pic assumes that China is giving every person without a house one and I'm 99% sure that's not true either.

Why are you posting lies?

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

It doesn't...it's pretty much just a meme and includes no real, verifiable information or context. Does that sound like a good source of information to you?
    Looking for a friendly place to discuss comic books? Try The Classic Comics Forum!

Instead of using China, which builds concentration camps for a religious minority, they could have just used Finland.

I am happy about the things my area is doing for the homeless. Small things but it is a start.

In one city in Northern Ky they opened a new Homeless shelter with 60 beds, showers, a little kitchen, they have a little cloths area to get socks, and under wear and shirts and shoes and such. Like a said a start.

There are two separate homeless groups that are pooling their funding to buy and renovate one of those old Drop ion Motels and they are going to open it for the homeless. The sale already went through so it is now a matter of fixing it up. Hoping to have it done and ready to open by winter.

Meanwhile the party of Law and Order and who are losing their minds at a man attepmting violence on SC Justice Brett say nothing about this.

Hang them all and other threats against the members of the 6th committee being openly threatened on right wing social media.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/06/22/tech/...tee/index.html

We continually do studies on things like basic income and housing first and find they work, over and over and over again, and act surprised every time because it runs counter to the common conservative narrative.

Meanwhile, the illegitimate Supreme Court just keeps the hits coming...

Supreme Court allows the carrying of firearms in public in major victory for gun-rights groups

Extraordinary Member CaptainEurope's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Meanwhile, the illegitimate Supreme Court just keeps the hits coming...

Supreme Court allows the carrying of firearms in public in major victory for gun-rights groups
    Declaring open season on innocents in more states. Great. I've been to the US many times, but it just feels too risky nowadays.

They used to do that when segregation of public swimming pools was made illegal. They would just close down the pool altogether rather than allow Black children to swim with white children.
    Watching television is not an activity.