Page 226 of 690 FirstFirst ... 126176216222223224225226227228229230236276326 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 10347

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    2020 Animated Feature Slate:

Superman: Red Son

Justice League Dark: Apokolips War

Superman: Man of Tomorrow
    I'm very pleased we're getting two Superman movies next year.There was this period after Superman Unbound where we didn't have a new Superman animated movie for like 5 years. The fact that he gets two animated features now tells me WB doesn't actually think Superman can't sell.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    2 supes titles and one alternate ensemble piece

only 3 ?
    I think this year was an outlier because of Reign of the Supermen, since that was basically part two to Death.
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    I'm very pleased we're getting two Superman movies next year.There was this period after Superman Unbound where we didn't have a new Superman animated movie for like 5 years. The fact that he gets two animated features now tells me WB doesn't actually think Superman can't sell.
    I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth with more Superman content on the way .

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    2 supes titles and one alternate ensemble piece

only 3 ?
    There is usually only 3, this year is just special in getting 4.
    Of course this isn't counting DC animated movies outside this line like Batman Ninja, Batman vs Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and the Lego DC line. So the actual number of animated DC movies will be higher, but those sort of "bonus" films won't be revealed until much later. Plus we can't forget the return of the DC Showcase short films, those should be pretty good.

"Darkseid...always hated music..."

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."

Best DC content right now.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Harley Quinn trailer:

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Harley Quinn trailer:

Looks hilarious, man even as a Harley hater I’m kinda looking forward to this.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

''It's ME dickhead!''

''Holy ****! Can we do that again?, no''

LOL I wish I had the DC streaming service as the Harley Quinn cartoon does look like fun.

Wonder Woman: Bloodlines will apparently have a different animation style than the other in-continuity movies.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D_7sqs8XYAIs9sz.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D_7e2K2XkAEwSap.jpg

Incredible Member

Do you think we’ll ever get to the point where the DC universe original shows put the seasons on all at once instead of weekly? I know runaways did the same thing for season 1 but then season 2 they released the whole season. I ended up waiting to watch titans and doom patrol after the whole seasons were on there. Curious if it’s to make sure monthly users keep coming back.

Extraordinary Member

Dc basically released nothing their highlight is the cwverse which is about to be eclipsed by marvel intertwining their films with television miniseries

What I have realized is that after titans s2 is over I can get rid of dcuniverse their will be nothing left to see
    Animation is easy to find elsewhere and the comics are nothing to be excited about with bendis leading the charge

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Wonder Woman: Bloodlines will apparently have a different animation style than the other in-continuity movies.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D_7sqs8XYAIs9sz.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D_7e2K2XkAEwSap.jpg
    Apparently they needed a "fill-in" designer because of how busy Bourassa has been with the movies and YJ up to this point. This is by Steven Choi.

I wouldn't mind this becoming the house style for the movies, though. Keep Bourassa on Young Justice and give the movies a distinct style so we don't have instances where characters look the exact same between the show and movies.

The characters look more lively and the animation more colorful, which I like .
    Quote Originally Posted by Bossace View Post
    Do you think we’ll ever get to the point where the DC universe original shows put the seasons on all at once instead of weekly? I know runaways did the same thing for season 1 but then season 2 they released the whole season. I ended up waiting to watch titans and doom patrol after the whole seasons were on there. Curious if it’s to make sure monthly users keep coming back.
    I like that they release them weekly to be honest.

Extraordinary Member

no they like to have one new program running until the next so no
    we are only getting swamp thing and YJ at the same time becasue the former was cancelled

The release format is absolutely about keeping subscribers. Otherwise people sub for a month, watch everything then unsub.