Page 313 of 371 FirstFirst ... 213263303309310311312313314315316317323363 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 5560
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

While Sarada was on Earth seeing about the dragonballs, Parsley took it upon herself to check into a serious problem that had been left to fester for too long. When she was on Earth to pick Etrina up, Ochazuke told her that someone else took over Totoma's body, Simon Battersea. She didn't know who that was, nor did she care. He was nothing more than a bumbling fool hijacking a superior warrior's body to artificially propel himself back into relevance. She wasn't willing to give him much more thought than that.

The more important thing was how. It shouldn't have been possible for long dead souls to re-enter the realm of the living. If people as weak and irrelevant as Kevi the Stalker and the pretend "king" could cross over, certainly more powerful enemies could. There was a short list of people she never wanted to see again.

It was a loose end that needed to be tied quickly.

After she went to Earth to pick up Ochazuke, they both appeared in Otherworld, directly in front of Miss Landinghorn's desk. "Hello," she greeted. "I need to speak with Shek'hinah or Sihn. It's important."
    Last edited by Sub-Zero MKA; 02-28-2021 at 08:51 PM.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    At hearing the familiar voice, Sarada turned with a wide grin on her face. "Hi, Jinzi. Or should I say President Jinzi?" She had been meaning to meet with Jinzi, but too many things kept getting in the way for her to justify taking a few moments off. "Earth couldn't have a better president."

She saw Eva and couldn't stop herself from running up to hug her. The last time she saw Eva, she was dead. Hearing she was alive was such a relief. "It's good to see you again, Eva. You, too, Kai."
    “We’ll see. Still new to it, but I’m hopeful. I appreciate the vote of confidence, Sarada.”

Eva meanwhile laughs and hugs her back, smiling.

“I’m quite proud of you, my dear. You’ve grown into a fine ruler and person.”

Kai meanwhile nods and smiles back.

“Always a pleasure, your highness.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

While Sarada was on Earth seeing about the dragonballs, Parsley took it upon herself to check into a serious problem that had been left to fester for too long. When she was on Earth to pick Etrina up, Ochazuke told her that someone else took over Totoma's body, Simon Battersea. She didn't know who that was, nor did she care. He was nothing more than a bumbling fool hijacking a superior warrior's body to artificially propel himself back into relevance. She wasn't willing to give him much more thought than that.

The more important thing was how. It shouldn't have been possible for long dead souls to re-enter the realm of the living. If people as weak and irrelevant as Kevi the Stalker and the pretend "king" could cross over, certainly more powerful enemies could. There was a short list of people she never wanted to see again.

It was a loose end that needed to be tied quickly.

After she went to Earth to pick up Ochazuke, they both appeared in Otherworld, directly in front of Miss Landinghorn's desk. "Hello," she greeted. "I need to speak with Shek'hinah or Sihn. It's important."
    The Oni looks her over, eyes narrowing slightly. She hits a buzzer on her desk and speaks into it.

“Sihn, you have visitors. Are you available?”

A moment later the door opens and Sihn calls out.

“Send them in, please.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    She seemed resolute, although he doubted she really understood the idea of... just not existing. Not that anyone could really understand that idea, considering that it wasn't really something that could be experienced. Still, she was as ready as she'd ever be, and, besides... she was Sarada's cousin. She'd be alright.

"Alright," he said, putting a hand on her shoulder. He placed the thumb of his other hand on her forehead. He was about to do something that he'd sworn he'd never do again--or more specifically, use an ability he'd long since tried to bury--but in doing this, it would add to the sense of being driven into a corner.

Concentrating his energy, Rutaba would feel it flow into her and... dampen her own energy. She would find, with effort, that she could still power up, but it was like the ki equivalent to trying to move through molasses or quicksand or... something that made it really hard to move effectively, and the feeling of being 'weighed down' gradually increased. If Sarada had told her of her transformation against E Bekon, the feeling would feel similar, but not exactly the same as how one would describe the ability the Emperor used to force her cousin into a corner.

That's because it was the same ability... or a derivative of it, anyway. He had been trying to modify it so that it was something more... positive, something that would allow people to grow better, instead of something that cut that growth short. He hadn't quite figured it out, yet, but in this case, it didn't matter.

"...every hero eventually finds themselves in a situation where their strength is spent, where everything seems hopeless. Every fiber of your body will scream to just give up, but I say to hell with that! Keep fighting, draw deep, and overcome whatever is in front of you! Your friends, your family, the people counting on you to stand between them and those that wish them harm... let their hopes and wishes drive you to ever greater heights!" With that, he burst into Super Saiyan, taking to the air. Totoma cupped his hands, drawing them back.

"Kame..."

Blue light began to pool between his palms as he channeled ki there...

"Hame..."

The sphere of light suddenly expanded, taking on a vaguely flamelike character. The sense of power was palpable.

"HA!!!!"

Totoma thrust his hands forward, a blue-white torrent of energy spilling forth towards Rutaba. It barreled towards her with such speed that dodging would not be a possibility--she would have to face it head on and overcome it by transforming. Totoma was confident that she would--this was not a 'full boar' kamehameha, and she could probably hold it off for a few seconds even without being a Super Saiyan, but once she transformed, that initial, huge burst of power would be more than enough to repel his attack.
    Her power?! Just Saiyan just touched her forehead and her power was gone! And he was transforming into Super Saiyan and was about to blast her!

When he said that what he was going to do would kill her unless she herself transformed, she didn't expect it to be so dire. How was she supposed to survive?!

Rutaba's eyes bulged out of her head as the blue beam of blazing power hurtled toward her at speed. It was coming at her too fast for her to dodge. She had no choice but to face it head on. But how? Just Saiyan was so much stronger than her. She had gotten stronger during her training, but she was still so far behind. If I had been stronger, then I wouldn't be dead in the first place.

Rutaba and Pinach reached the healing chamber and sealed the door closed behind them. His heart was racing faster than it ever had in his entire life. Mato, to them, had been the epitome of strength for so long. It was because of him and his kindness, however, that Pinach and Rutaba were as strong as they were. Seeing him killed so easily...

“He's coming!” Rutaba whispered harshly, prompting him to action.

He literally ripped the door off the healing pod. Healing solvent gushed out and pooled around his feet as Sarada's limp body fell forward into his arms. “What do we do? We have to get the teleporter nodes!”

“There's no ti—” Before she could finish, the sealed door, which was a foot thick, slammed into the wall adjacent to them.

Daroga stepped inside as Pinach started fiddling with his wrist.

“Child,” he spoke, voice carrying with it an odd sense of regret, “I do not wish to harm you. Hand over the Queen at once and flee with your lives.”

“Never!” Rutaba cupped her hands together and let loose a tremendous blast, a beam that would continue for however long she could keep it up.

“Fool. I gave you a chance.”

Several things happened at once. Pinach managed to open a portal. At the same time, Daroga let loose a blast in retaliation. It utterly overwhelmed and pushed Rutaba's back into her. It washed over them, the force of which took Pinach off his feet and threw him back through the portal. Rutaba, on the other hand, was in the line of fire.
    If she hadn't been so weak back then, then that guy's attack wouldn't have overwhelmed hers. She would still be alive and probably would have gotten strong enough to beat Tundra all by herself. Instead, she was, she was dead, and she was about to die again!

"NOOOOOO!"

Everything was tinted blue. Her teeth gritted together as her fists clenched. A burst of power the likes of which she had never felt in her entire life overtook her. It was like a dam bursting, unleashing a torrent of pent up water onto an unsuspecting environment. She felt renewed, reinvigorated. She felt so powerful.

Just as the Kamehameha wave was about to collide into her, her hands thrust out and up. The beam careened upward, where it eventually hit a tree and exploded. There, standing at the original point of impact, was Rutaba.

DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    The Oni looks her over, eyes narrowing slightly. She hits a buzzer on her desk and speaks into it.

“Sihn, you have visitors. Are you available?”

A moment later the door opens and Sihn calls out.

“Send them in, please.”
    "Thank you," Parsley said with a courteous nod. It must have been unorthodox for living people to just show up and ask to speak to one of the higher ups. Then again, it was an unorthodox conundrum she found herself thrust into. Out of the entire afterlife, one would naturally assume that Hell would be the most secure. And yet, after Stine and Hammer, and with so many powerful souls being sent there, there must have been a strain somewhere. Perhaps Sihn knew what was going on.

And while they were there, some questions needed to be asked about certain parties like Sakin, Genesis, and Eldfen. The latter of which wasn't dead and needed to be finished off once and for all.

She stepped inside his office. "Hello again, Sihn. I hope the past few months have treated you well."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

“We’ll see. Still new to it, but I’m hopeful. I appreciate the vote of confidence, Sarada.”

Eva meanwhile laughs and hugs her back, smiling.

“I’m quite proud of you, my dear. You’ve grown into a fine ruler and person.”

Kai meanwhile nods and smiles back.

“Always a pleasure, your highness.”
    Sarada was briefly stunned by Eva's kind words. She knew already that she was a pretty good ruler. How could she not be? She had Maiz and the others at her side from day one. All she was trying to do was use her vast resources and influence to restore her people's honor and good reputation.

A fine ruler, sure.

A fine person? She always tried to do her best to help other people - even to the detriment of the people directly influence by her presence. If that, among other things, made her a good person, then okay. "Wow, I," she started before trailing off. "Thanks, Eva. I really appreciate that."

"Oh, yeah! And don't forget to add a fine mother, too! I got this parenthood **** on lock!" Sarada added mere seconds before her daughter pulled one of the frond-palms out of the garden and started chewing on it.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

"Thank you," Parsley said with a courteous nod. It must have been unorthodox for living people to just show up and ask to speak to one of the higher ups. Then again, it was an unorthodox conundrum she found herself thrust into. Out of the entire afterlife, one would naturally assume that Hell would be the most secure. And yet, after Stine and Hammer, and with so many powerful souls being sent there, there must have been a strain somewhere. Perhaps Sihn knew what was going on.

And while they were there, some questions needed to be asked about certain parties like Sakin, Genesis, and Eldfen. The latter of which wasn't dead and needed to be finished off once and for all.

She stepped inside his office. "Hello again, Sihn. I hope the past few months have treated you well."
    He nods.

“Well enough. What brings you here?”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Sarada was briefly stunned by Eva's kind words. She knew already that she was a pretty good ruler. How could she not be? She had Maiz and the others at her side from day one. All she was trying to do was use her vast resources and influence to restore her people's honor and good reputation.

A fine ruler, sure.

A fine person? She always tried to do her best to help other people - even to the detriment of the people directly influence by her presence. If that, among other things, made her a good person, then okay. "Wow, I," she started before trailing off. "Thanks, Eva. I really appreciate that."

"Oh, yeah! And don't forget to add a fine mother, too! I got this parenthood **** on lock!" Sarada added mere seconds before her daughter pulled one of the frond-palms out of the garden and started chewing on it.
    Eva laughs, sweat dropping just a bit as she conjures so silver butterflies to flit around Sarada’s daughter to distract her.

“What’s her name?”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Eva laughs, sweat dropping just a bit as she conjures so silver butterflies to flit around Sarada’s daughter to distract her.

“What’s her name?”
    Sarada turned and saw the little girl with the tree in her teeth and chuckled nervously. "Her Saiyan name is Kumara. Shala is her Oni name. She turned one a few months ago."

When she heard both her names called, the girl turned around and looked at Sarada expectantly, only to then be immediately distracted by the butterflies that started fluttering around. She giggled and dropped the tree to try and catch them.

A fond smile appeared on Sarada's lips.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Default Time Period 1: One Month In

In only a month's time, the Lookout had been restore to its former glory, with only minimal differences. A testament to the resilience of the Guardian and all parties involved. With eleven months remaining until Eva's vision came to pass, having this off the minds of their human allies would go a long way toward allowing them to prepare unhindered.

She landed on the Lookout plaza and immediately headed inside. She could feel Ochazuke's energy deeper within and closed in on it. Funnily, she found him in the same place where they first met, the West Wing Library. She couldn't recall the subject matter or the back and forth involved with that conversation. Regardless, it was something, she was sure.

She stepped inside, where he acknowledge her. She saw he was writing something with what looked like a paint brush... for some reason. "A month later, as I said," she responded as she stepped in further. "I see the Lookout has been restored. Very good. How are things on Earth?"
    With the paper set to dry, Ochazuke responded with a short grunt.

"I won't bore you with the details. Suffice it to say, however, that my world has remained largely in the dark of these matters," he said. Reaching across the desk, his hand gathered a seal bottomed with red ink. Pressed deeply into the paper was a red-crowned crane.

"Of course, the price of such an existence is that we are not ready should something come. For whatever impression of guile and wit carried by a man like Pantaloon, most of humanity are simply content to live out their lives. Alakazah in his own manner had allowed them that much, even as he wiped away all dissention."

His expression darkened as he moved the paper onto a stack. "I'd thought he'd sown division, seeded thorns between us throughout our history. What he'd done is more akin to him salting the land. To prepare in full, it will take time we do not have."

So it was. Without further comment, he produced Auroc's journal.

"Here is the original. I've made copies for ourselves so that our allies might prepare."

Default Time Period 3: Some Months In

Ochazuke followed behind Parsley as she strolled in. and at a rather noticeable distance at that. When she had approached him concerning the matters of the afterlife and members of a higher order of cosmic being, he'd been prepared to brace for the worst.

The realm of the dead, departed souls, the site of the last judgement before being cast forth to heaven or to hell.

Despite the undeniable expanse that stretched across golden clouds and silver skies...he had not expected it to look quite this clerical.

He nods.

"A matter of the living and the dead. Souls are escaping from Hell. We'd encountered a couple that possessed a friend of ours."

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Ochazuke followed behind Parsley as she strolled in. and at a rather noticeable distance at that. When she had approached him concerning the matters of the afterlife and members of a higher order of cosmic being, he'd been prepared to brace for the worst.

The realm of the dead, departed souls, the site of the last judgement before being cast forth to heaven or to hell.

Despite the undeniable expanse that stretched across golden clouds and silver skies...he had not expected it to look quite this clerical.

"A matter of the living and the dead. Souls are escaping from Hell. We'd encountered a couple that possessed a friend of ours."

He grimaced and offers the two of them a seat across the desk from him.

“Yes, a rather nasty set of circumstances allowed a few....opportunistic punished souls to escape. Not our best moment.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

"The first time is always nerve-wracking," Parsley said without turning around. "At least you're not dead to experience it. Remaining here is not desirable."

She was thankful she got to skip the line before she served her time in Hell. Having to stand in the eternally long line to await her sentence would have been a nightmare.

He nods.

"And I figure we should ask you and Shek'hinah some questions about a few parties we intend on confronting at some point in the future," she added. "The leak coming out of Hell is more pressing. A possession has happened twice. How is this happening and what can be done about it?"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Default Unspecified Training Period

"Are you sure about this?"

Zaofan stood near the entrance of the Room of Spirit and Time, chambering capsules into a container like bullets, before setting them into a stack. He counted them off from the top, one to twelve, as he carried them behind his counterpart.

Green granules seeped hastily from the great ornamental glass timer. To Ochazuke's eyes, they fell swifter than gravity should have allowed, as if they sped forward to catch up, keeping its time to the rhythm of an entirely separate passage altogether.

"The last time we'd left Earth, for a single victory we almost lost everything," he replied to the chef, "I'll not have that happen so long as I live."

One year was hardly enough time to fortify this world, and any change they'd enact on the Earth below would have to be done gradually. Though cultivation of a world without That Man would have to come from a place besides force and might, the Ulthan's plot had no room for weakness.

Moreover, even on Reshlan and Darkle it was plain to see the difference in condition between themselves, the Saiyans...and the Oni. Would they rise to the challenges of the universe, or be broken and discarded like the generations of dead men in their shared martial legacy?

"We'll get a year's worth of training out of the way now, by our own means. Only then will we chase after the memory of the Master."

Stepping through the heavy door they found a place frozen in perpetuity. In some respects it was perhaps similar to Vaikuntha, though it was drained of colour and life. Zaofan tested his footing, as he swore something felt off, and then he definitely knew something was off when a blast of air hit him.

"...brrr, it's worse than stepping into a meat locker," he said, "Feeling a little heavier, too."

"Evangeline and Etrina mentioned the gravity. Suppose it's a side effect of the time compression, an expanded moment, perhaps."

Zaofan shaded his eyes as he shivered, scanning the horizon and pacing about the living quarteres. "...sure is an expanse, that much is for sure," he said, "...so! Uh...are we going to just spar for a year or wha-"

Ochazuke pulled out two capsules. The first he cast down produced an earthenware jug of such shadowy make it could only have come from Darkle.

Its mouth was sealed by an etched stone.

"Oh no. Bad idea. Horrible idea."

Loosing his broad shoulders from his dogi, Ochazuke took a breath and focused. "I'll be with you shortly. Prepare lunch, and I'll get the next meal."

Grimacing, Zaofan neatly paced out of the yawning void and into the roofed area, out of the blistering cold. When he was out of range, Ochazuke plucked the stone off the top of the jug. Immediately, lightning loosed from the heart of the earthenware, striking into the sky and darkening the mist into fog and darkness. Within the expanse which held no weather but burning or freezing, the captured storm took possession of it and turned the place as dark as sack-cloth.

Then heralded upon the skeletal specters of countless souls, she arrived.

The Witch of the Dark Moon, she who had lost her name long ago, but the fearful spoke her new moniker in hushed whispers.

Widow's Strife; Kevi the Stalker.

Her eyes, cleared to the whites, gazed hatefully down upon Ochazuke, and wordlessly, she cast her hand out to him and began draining his ki. The Martial Artist, in response, merely stood still in his rooted stance of Sanchin, even as wave after wave of her cursed spell wicked away at his reserves...he seemed far more concerned with staying upright than making a move.

"Yes...yes...!" Slowly her form became less ethereal, a phantom no longer, as she descended over him, setting foot on the chamber floor. "You've made a foolish mistake releasing me, you should have-"

Five fingers sculpt in the beak of a Crane struck her in the throat, and a foot gilded in the neutralization energies of Kongosho struck Kevi in the midsection. The burst of ki...it had only a middling effect as it pushed her back a short distance.

"...impudent whelp. No matter. It is dull if we cannot make it a game-"

She reached out to pull more energy from him, but her eyes flared wide as she cast a view to her wrist. The most ordinary bracelet...coursing with Hozon. A gift from Hilda, Ochazuke held the other on his own wrist, curling and rolling his wrist as he made a fist. Subtley, he began to power up, and felt the range of this limiter...and so did Kevi as she siphoned it across the link.

"You'd presumed to capture me again?! Had you more sense than fear, I may have considered letting you live to sate my appetites as my slave."

Crouching low like some feral beast, summoning the storm around her Kevi leapt toward her prey, and Ochazuke fell on guard as she spread her wicked claws.
    _____

It was a clash that stretched seconds to minutes, minutes to be hours. How far had they come since Kevi had heralded the arrival of Fife, the storm that shrouded the falling skies? Hailstones the size of fists fell, arcs of lightning fell their wrath, marking the featureless chamber floor, as unearthly blue fire danced over the great hourglasses behind them. It should have been unthinkable, but much to the Witch of the Moon's consternation, they were evenly matched. At least that's what she thought before she summoned a spire of dark magma which Ochazuke countered by channeling the Dragon's Fire into a Ryuuka Dodonpa that immolated her lower half.

Dark laughter shook the chamber, as from the ashen remains she regenerated herself seamlessly from the waist down and continued her pursuit. Ochazuke raised an eyebrow.

Interesting.

Ravenously she swept in, slashing out at him in arcing strikes. How unfortunate that her usual choice of opponents were children and the bereaved.

Each swipe was countered cleanly, bones shattered, ground, and tissues distended, warped and collapsed, and Ochazuke finished with a combination, sliding under her thrusting hand with Irimi, striking her clean in the jaw, and loosing Kiai with Zanshin Touki as he sent her careening off. In the space of a single blow, he'd struck her with a technique that was swifter than the wind of her storms and it was as if it had fallen fourfold.

Levitating from her back on the ground and standing tall, her porcelain face cackled. The Witch's bloody grin stretched, her eyes widened with a darkness, as if the ages of depraved rituals had bled the humanity out of her.

"Do you understand yet? I can't die! I'm as far beyond mortal ken as the true demons and endless ones!" Her laughter fell from bloody gurgles as she twist shattered limbs back into place. "You can't kill me, subcreature!"

"Is that so," Ochazuke smirked, cracking his knuckles. "Unluckily for you, Immortal, I have all year to figure out how."

"You dare-" suddenly Kevi's expression curdled and stretched in a manner horrid and uncanny, and with a wailing, soul-curdling scream she took off for the endlessly misted expanse, carrying the dervish and darkness with her.

Zaofan blinked and scratched the back of his head with his free hand.

"...thought it was a bad time, but I wasn't sure if there was a place to plug this in, eh-heh," he shrugged as he set down the electric rice cooker before him.

"Cheh. She'll be back," Ochazuke said, propping up his second capsule revealing the suite of Kobudo weapons. "She knows without us she'll starve."

Snapping a pair of nunchaku from the weapons rack, he turned his attention to refining its complex method as if it were the most natural thing in the world, as Zaofan perused the magical stores of food in the living cloister near the entrance.

"Though, her methodical appetites may work in our favour. She'll only ever become as strong as we do, enabling us to train at critical condition."

"...really, man?!"

"Besides, there will be no telling what we'll encounter in the wider universe. Be on your guard for when she returns."

Sighing, Zaofan filled a kettle.

"Got it. Watch my back and I'll watch yours," he replied, setting something on the counter. "And you hold the fort, right Little Green?"

God, I miss her already...hope that magical index is doing you well, Etrina...

To defend the blue planet as it silently turned, for all their efforts they'd lost long days and the lives of their friends in an instant.

Now, even if for only a day, they would now make time work for them in their a quest to secure a safe tomorrow from the scores of ravenous immortals.

With the paper set to dry, Ochazuke responded with a short grunt.

"I won't bore you with the details. Suffice it to say, however, that my world has remained largely in the dark of these matters," he said. Reaching across the desk, his hand gathered a seal bottomed with red ink. Pressed deeply into the paper was a red-crowned crane.

"Of course, the price of such an existence is that we are not ready should something come. For whatever impression of guile and wit carried by a man like Pantaloon, most of humanity are simply content to live out their lives. Alakazah in his own manner had allowed them that much, even as he wiped away all dissention."

His expression darkened as he moved the paper onto a stack. "I'd thought he'd sown division, seeded thorns between us throughout our history. What he'd done is more akin to him salting the land. To prepare in full, it will take time we do not have."

So it was. Without further comment, he produced Auroc's journal.

"Here is the original. I've made copies for ourselves so that our allies might prepare."
    "Then it's time to educate them," Parsley responded. "Pants being president and being somewhat involved in our affairs will prove beneficial. The sooner your people are brought up to speed, the better." That was an obvious statement that didn't really need to be said. But at the same time, it did. By his own admission, Eldfen allowed humanity an easy enough life to compel them to grow complacent with that life. As such, they were weak and helpless, unlike many other races who could easily defend themselves while their champions were absent. The sooner that was rectified, the better.

"If your people are complacent, bringing them up to speed about dangers and state of the galaxy and universe at large will put a necessary scare in them. From there, you should pick the most capable fighters and train them in the techniques you and Zaofan have learned from this Master of Masters. That should suffice for now, I figure. Tatenen II is a world within Vaikuntha that allowed for a year of training in a single day. It's where Sarada and I trained a few months ago. That will give you time to train these fighters you would otherwise not have."

The entire race didn't need to be up to snuff. After all, not everyone could be a warrior. Even in Saiyan culture, there were some who had no taste for fighting. They were few and far between, but they did exist.

Parsley took the book with an appreciative nod. "Impressive, and appreciated.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!