Page 59 of 137 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    I thought he was because he was drawn in that one scene in the finale for Disassembled where Horseman!Storm was throwing people around. Maybe she threw David off the battlefield lmaooo. He's still depowered but he still does have all his previous knowledge from everyone he's absorbed unlocked. If written correctly, he should be more of a threat than Anole or Glob. No offense to the former.

Can we all collectively pretend the brunette woman is just a whitewashed Sofia?
    With as many X-Men he been around when he was powered he should be more than a formidable threat, he's almost like Finesse and Taskmaster.

All-New Member

9th., where did you get the image on your avatar?

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy1 View Post
    9th., where did you get the image on your avatar?
    Pinterest 10char

10char? Pinterest is nine letters, so you could've just ended that with a period/full stop.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    With as many X-Men he been around when he was powered he should be more than a formidable threat, he's almost like Finesse and Taskmaster.
    He was around Beast, Wolverine, Kitty, Cyclops, Emma, Bishop(?), Dani Moonstar, Karma, Wolfsbane, and a bunch of students. He should be an expertise in H2H combat and have deep knowledge in biology to the point where Cyclops should be using HIM to fight the vaccine instead of Dark Beast, and so much more. But no one seems to want to tell that story, or haven’t been able to. He’s such an asset that I wish he was more important to the X-Men mythos as a whole.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    10char? Pinterest is nine letters, so you could've just ended that with a period/full stop.
    Wow, lol I can be so slow sometimes

I think we got another hint at Loa and Blindfold’s fates in #17 of Rosencanny. When Karma is listing out all the people that have “died” sans Tier, she’s listing all the people who appear dead but are under different circumstances. Rogue and Gambit aren’t really dead, they were trapped in Mojoworld. Most of the remaining X-Men are in Age of X-Man so again, not really dead.

It would be weird if all the X-Men came back but still had to deal with only Ruth and Alani’s deaths. I don’t think they’ll stick by the time Hickman’s started his HoX/PoX minis. Of course they could still have those two be the only deaths to stick, but I think all the X-Men will come out alive before the Hickman breaks the status quo.

They can't just rewind time... it would cause War of the Realms to be undone.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I don’t think we’re getting a full reversal of time, because they definitely want these events to matter. Some people have been throwing around the idea that as Nate Grey’s final act, he’ll undo carnage that’s directly affected the mutants like maybe make the vaccine inert or bring back mutants that died because of what he did. Rosenberg has also said that his Phoenix Resurrection plays a big role in this story and, so far, we haven’t seen any hints of that yet. I doubt the Phoenix is gonna bring them all back but there’s a big misdirect going on that’ll be revealed at the end or near the end.

if some big x-men arc called this is forever ends with any kind of higher power like an alien mcnugget undoing stuff then i'll be laughing to my grave
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Have we seen the Phoenix Force since Phoenix Res that hasn't been an Avengers' flashback?

Have we seen the Phoenix Force since Phoenix Res that hasn't been an Avengers' flashback?
    The X-Men Blue flashforwards had an adult teen Jean using a pink Phoenix as she was fighting Galactus and an army of Silver Surfers

Yeah well someone needs to tell Phoenix that cosplaying as her ex’s dead friends is creepy. Jean didn’t even know half these people.

And Jordan Deelish White, if you’re reading this, please let Anole still run Worthington Industries.

Poor Onyxx

And Jordan Deelish White, if you’re reading this, please let Anole still run Worthington Industries.
    Let Anole go to business school first. Or at least some sort of undergrad

Happy Mother’s Day to the teachers that actually gave a **** about these kids