Page 153 of 283 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163203253 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 4237

Thread: Wandavision

Ultimate Member

He trolled everyone! Or did he?

Quote Originally Posted by Harsh Lesson View Post
    Where does it say we've met the Aerospace engineer?

Goodner isn't even an engineer:

https://marvelcinematicuniverse.fandom.com/wiki/Goodner
    Last comment where he talks about the Rover.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Harsh Lesson View Post
    They have not. Why would Parris be excited over our reactions to a completely original background character?
    Because it's like all the other teases that turned out to be nothing. It was to keep people guessing.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Pre-Finale Predictions:

Is there another unrevealed antagonist?
    Yes. It is mentioned or revealed in a post-credit scene, but the entity involved is not actually shown on camera.

Does 'our' Vision exist at the end?
    Nope, he sacrifices himself to save Wanda and the kids. The last stage of grief is acceptance, after all.

Do the kids exist at the end?
    Yes, and I think they will be in Doctor Strange 2.

What happens to Hayward?
    I don't think he'll die or anything, but I doubt he'll be the Director of SWORD by the time we see SWORD next time in the MCU.

What happens to Agatha?
    Agatha becomes 'good' by the end of the episode. I think there is somebody that she wanted Wanda to bring back to life, and with that off the table, she will become a mentor.

What happens to Fietro?
    Goes back to his home universe in the Multiverse of Madness.

What happens to White Vision?
    "Dies" in a fight where Vision sacrifices himself.

Who is Fietro?
    It'll be implied, but not directly stated, that he is from the Fox Universe.

Does Doctor Strange Appear?
    Yes, in a mid credits scene teasing Multiverse of Madness.
    Last edited by Albert1981; 03-04-2021 at 03:05 PM.

Ultimate Member

I think these are reasonable guesses. Not 100% sure, but plausible

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    I think these are reasonable guesses. Not 100% sure, but plausible
    Thank you. Not likely to be 100% correct, but I think I will pass the audition!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    Thank you. Not likely to be 100% correct, but I think I will pass the audition!
    I understood that reference.

I agree about Doctor Strange coming in as well as some other big bad. Still not sure who Quicksilver is or what exactly will happen to either Vision.

I understood that reference.

I agree about Doctor Strange coming in as well as some other big bad. Still not sure who Quicksilver is or what exactly will happen to either Vision.
    Ha! Yeah, I don't Strange will do any fighting in this series. It'll mainly be Wanda and Vision. I don't think Fietro is from Westview, and I do think both Visions will have to "die" for Wanda to get closure. I still think there is a big baddie lurking in the background. That's why I haven't sold all of my Nightmare stocks.
    Last edited by Albert1981; 03-04-2021 at 03:13 PM.

Ultimate Member

Ha! Yeah, I don't Strange will do any fighting in this series. It'll mainly be Wanda and Vision. I don't think Fietro is from Westview, and I do think both Visions will have to "die" for Wanda to get closure. I still think there is a big baddie lurking in the background. That's why I haven't sold all of my Nightmare stocks.
    Meaning you don't think Nightmare is involved? I guess it's Mephisto, due to his connections to Billy and Tommy in the comics, but I'm not too attached to it.

I agree about Strange. He'll probably have an end of episode or post-credits appearance.

I don't think Fietro is from Westview either, but I'm not too keen on him being from Fox.

I wonder if Vision will be 'reincarnated' later down the line like in Young Avengers?

Meaning you don't think Nightmare is involved? I guess it's Mephisto, due to his connections to Billy and Tommy in the comics, but I'm not too attached to it.

I agree about Strange. He'll probably have an end of episode or post-credits appearance.

I don't think Fietro is from Westview either, but I'm not too keen on him being from Fox.

I wonder if Vision will be 'reincarnated' later down the line like in Young Avengers?
    I think Nightmare is the connective tissue between WandaVision and the Multiverse of Madness. So I'm thinking he'll be name-dropped somehow before the credits have stopped. I'm investing in him, for sure. I'm not a big fan of Fietro coming from Fox either, but I think Feige and company are making exceptions for certain characters like Deadpool and Quicksilver. I'm not sure if there will be more Visions and/or androids in the MCU. Don't know nearly enough about the Young Avengers to comment. I don't think the MCU will connect Mephisto to Billy and Tommy. I think Disney is VERY squeamish about using Devil-like figures in its projects due to possible backlashes to them doing it throughout the world. So Billy and Tommy will have non-devilish origins in the MCU methinks.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Last comment where he talks about the Rover.
    I don't see where he says Goodner was an Aerospace Engineer. I thought she was an Air Force Major?

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Because it's like all the other teases that turned out to be nothing. It was to keep people guessing.
    That's not a tease though, that's an actress stating she's excited for us to learn the identity for the character she alluded to. We'll know for sure soon!
    Last edited by Harsh Lesson; 03-04-2021 at 03:37 PM.

Ultimate Member

I think Nightmare is the connective tissue between WandaVision and the Multiverse of Madness. So I'm thinking he'll be name-dropped somehow before the credits have stopped. I'm investing in him, for sure. I'm not a big fan of Fietro coming from Fox either, but I think Feige and company are making exceptions for certain characters like Deadpool and Quicksilver. I'm not sure if there will be more Visions and/or androids in the MCU. Don't know nearly enough about the Young Avengers to comment. I don't think the MCU will connect Mephisto to Billy and Tommy. I think Disney is VERY squeamish about using Devil-like figures in its projects due to possible backlashes to them doing it throughout the world. So Billy and Tommy will have non-devilish origins in the MCU methinks.
    I'm not sure, but haven't they had actual devils in Disney movies? Plus, the Devil isn't real, and Mephisto isn't the Devil either. I'm not sure there will be backlash, considering the Simpsons did it over 25 years ago.

I can see Deadpool coming from Fox because he's that kind of character and it lends itself to the potential for many great jokes, but I'm not sure how to explain Quicksilver. The whole "slow aging" thing didn't make sense in fox-Men

I think there's been a new "vision' in the Young Avengers as well as his daughter "Viv" in Champions more recently, so if they want to create a younger version like they're doing for the other Avengers (except Thor apparently), they could create one of them from him. I'm not too familiar with either character though. Honestly, I like his power set, so I'd like to see another synthezoid

I'm not sure, but haven't they had actual devils in Disney movies? Plus, the Devil isn't real, and Mephisto isn't the Devil either. I'm not sure there will be backlash, considering the Simpsons did it over 25 years ago.

I can see Deadpool coming from Fox because he's that kind of character and it lends itself to the potential for many great jokes, but I'm not sure how to explain Quicksilver. The whole "slow aging" thing didn't make sense in fox-Men

I think there's been a new "vision' in the Young Avengers as well as his daughter "Viv" in Champions more recently, so if they want to create a younger version like they're doing for the other Avengers (except Thor apparently), they could create one of them from him. I'm not too familiar with either character though. Honestly, I like his power set, so I'd like to see another synthezoid
    Several countries will straight up ban any content containing references to the Devil and I don't think Disney wants to alienate them (some of those countries are lucrative markets for them). Mephisto making bargains for souls is very devil-like behavior. So I don't think Marvel Studios will go that route. I didn't watch any Fox movies with Quicksilver in them so I can't say much about his "aging". I like Vision's power set too, but any new synthezoid would run into the same problems as he did. They'd be really strong and they'd have to be nerfed AGAIN. I've heard of "Viv"! Apparently she's really popular. But I think Disney will probably hold back on introducing new androids into the MCU for now.

Ultimate Member

Several countries will straight up ban any content containing references to the Devil and I don't think Disney wants to alienate them (some of those countries are lucrative markets for them). Mephisto making bargains for souls is very devil-like behavior. So I don't think Marvel Studios will go that route. I didn't watch any Fox movies with Quicksilver in them so I can't say much about his "aging". I like Vision's power set too, but any new synthezoid would run into the same problems as he did. They'd be really strong and they'd have to be nerfed AGAIN. I've heard of "Viv"! Apparently she's really popular. But I think Disney will probably hold back on introducing new androids into the MCU for now.
    They didn't nerf Captain Marvel. And now Wanda's gaining more power. Really I don't get the point of nerfing guys like Hulk and Vision and Scarlet Witch when Okoye can somehow take down Corvus Glaive in one shot. I'd rather see them than another Hawkeye type character. Plus, guys like Vision, Scarlet Witch and Doctor Strange have more distinct power sets than someone like Captain Marvel.

It's true some countries are afraid of the Devil, but I'm not sure all of them have D+ anyway. I'd like to think Disney wouldn't care about stupid things like that.

Some funny quotes I found online today discussing WandaVision predictions:

"A theory isn't beautiful because it lasts.

alternatively:

What is a theory but fan fiction persevering?"