Page 383 of 2218 FirstFirst ... 2833333733793803813823833843853863873934334838831383 ... LastLast
Results 5,731 to 5,745 of 33258
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    But then he'd have to deal with the drama/whining, wouldn't he? I assume InvertedClops would take this into consideration before bedding the wrong creeper.
    Hopefully InvertedClops won't meet maddie along the way, if that happens, oh god I can't even imagine it

Jumped into the 'Are people being mean to Cyclops' thread, wrote my thoughts, got the !@#$ out, not looking back. I'm proud of myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

I just went into to tell storm fans that the Goddess isn't as popular as they think she is.
    Interesting Fact: Cyclops runs the X-Office.

Quote Originally Posted by OpticDreams View Post
    I just went into to tell storm fans that the Goddess isn't as popular as they think she is.
    Oooohhh you're a brave man. LOL!

BANNED

You deserve the cyclops medal of honor, and prepare for a hate storm (see what I did there?)

Anyone knows when all the Cyclops Arrhate started? and why storm fans are so militant against the poor one eye?

C'mon... Just because they throw shade on Cyclops doesn't mean we should belittle them and their goddess. The fact that her original 'worshipers' were revealed this week to have been deluding her head with all that 'goddess' crap so they could get rain for their crops and Storm herself admitting she was all cray cray back then... That'll do, pig. That'll do.
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Top Class Breeding ;) Mr. Brightside's Avatar

Kinda naughty, imo, but you at least backed it up with facts, so no one can really counter it. I was one that genuinely thought she'd be selling really good. Oh well. Hate the sinners, not the God(des)
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    Hopefully InvertedClops won't meet maddie along the way, if that happens, oh god I can't even imagine it
    You're forgetting that this is inverted Cyke which equals to the X-Men's worse nightmare! He will have sex with Kitty while Colossus watches, he will trap Kurt in a dark room in which the honeymoon tape of Mystique's and Deadpool plays over and over again, he will take a dump in Ororo's gardens and he will have a foursome with Jeen, Emma and Maddie in front of Logan's grave. Afterwards when they win; the JGS will beg Cyclops never to go evil again.

Quote Originally Posted by borismortys View Post
    You're forgetting that this is inverted Cyke which equals to the X-Men's worse nightmare! He will have sex with Kitty while Colossus watches, he will trap Kurt in a dark room in which the honeymoon tape of Mystique's and Deadpool plays over and over again, he will take a dump in Ororo's gardens and he will have a foursome with Jeen, Emma and Maddie in front of Logan's grave. Afterwards when they win; the JGS will beg Cyclops never to go evil again.
    Mystique and Deadpool?
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Brightside View Post
    Mystique and Deadpool?
    Yeah they were married once and divorced right after

Yeah they were married once and divorced right after
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTT????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! Which issues?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Brightside View Post
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTT????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! Which issues?
    Well to be more precise: she was using him to get some top secret files, it was featured on his wedding issue. In which he talks about all the times he was married.

BANNED

Somehow I'm glad jeen is staying in the UU during axis, really glad. I bet he'll also tell storm she's a secong rate godess and and a queen with no kingdom. Now I'm more inclined to buy axis. I'm gonna buy the hobgoblin and carange minis cos they look like fun

Well to be more precise: she was using him to get some top secret files, it was featured on his wedding issue. In which he talks about all the times he was married.
    Seems like the only people we can be certain Mystique never married are Scott, Rogue, and Kurt. Or can we?!

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Seems like the only people we can be certain Mystique never married are Scott, Rogue, and Kurt. Or can we?!
    Mystique was Jean. Hence the read headedness.