Page 80 of 432 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130180 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 6479
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    She isn't, they are friends. it is pretty clear on x-force and wolverine solo. and we got confirmation from Marvel on their site.
    They will never compromise Logan so early and with Jean
    Did you miss his solo? jean was there only to do eyes and hold hands and die (though she came back)
    Nothing wrong with it but that is what is happening

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Did you miss his solo? jean was there only to do eyes and hold hands and die (though she came back)
    The rest of X-Force was there and she appeared in the capacity as a teammate. She reiterated that they are friends in the same issue

Nothing wrong with it but that is what is happening
    Honestly, it wasn't thay different from Jean apperances in Larry Hama's run, she appeared as a teamate and to offer emotional support to Logan, not much more.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Only friendship? Writers doesn't want to tie him in, while they can having him have a new girl every new arc...

marvel did a couples status article andthey said Jean and Scott are married. I have no reason to not believe in them.

Sure, thi si sone of hang ups I have with Hickman. I like to read romances and he kept doing nothing.

I never said or implied there was something wrong with that. It is just what i genuinely believe is happening. Why would Wolverine live on the Summers house if that wasn't the case?
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 03-11-2020 at 04:50 PM.

if logn and Jean are dating I would expect more emotion from the scene we had.

Only friendship? Writers doesn't want to tie him in, while they can having him have a new girl every new arc...

marvel did a couples status article andthey said Jean and Scott are married. I have no reason to not believe in them.

Sure, thi si sone of hang ups I have with Hickman. I like to read romances and he kept doing nothing.
    you have a link to that article?

if logn and Jean are dating I would expect more emotion from the scene we had.
    They have had more than whatever is going between Jean and Scott (if there is any) at least on the hickman era
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 03-11-2020 at 05:23 PM.

Why are you fanning the flames?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Why are you fanning the flames?
    Sorry, I'm just a bit tired of the character bashing and some people making drama when nothing has been show on panel.

I would love to be wrong with all of this

They have had more than whatever is going between Jean and Scott (if there is any) at least on the hickman era
    Thing is though, what she does in that issue, is not very different to what she has done in the past for him in previous runs. Jean has a soft spot for Logan and was basically the closest thing that he has to a nurse/therapist when he was regresing into a wild beast in the 90s, she was being supportive and kind, and reminded him that he wasn't alone, because she knows how Logan tends to isolate himself when he is having problems to adapt to new circumstances. I'm not saying that you are wrong or that what you suggest is impossible, but the whole thing is vague enought that it can goes both ways, mostly because no one wants to give an straigth answer.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    you have a link to that article?
    This one https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...-now-just-exes

That is just Percy wanting to write her and Wolverine. even Logan had a moment with Domino and I don't see anyone thinking they are together

Hickman often doesn't write Scott and Jean as romantic, it is his choice
    Last edited by spirit2011; 03-11-2020 at 05:08 PM.

Maybe we should all keep on believing in what we believe. And not forcing anyone else on our beliefs.
    Jean & Logan are friends? Fine
    Jean & Logan are lovers? Fine

As long you have reasons to believe in one possibility or the other, that's fine by me.

Imo Jean should be free from romance plotlines for another year. It seems like she's in a love triangle/rectangle/etc WAAAAY too much

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    Imo Jean should be free from romance plotlines for another year. It seems like she's in a love triangle/rectangle/etc WAAAAY too much
    Wait for the love heXagon