Page 131 of 865 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141181231631 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 12974
    forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Here are the hc solicitations from november from Dark Horse :
    Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 9 Library Edition Volume 1 HC
    On sale Jan 14
    FC, 304 pages
    $29.99
    HC, 8” x 12 3/16”
    The world has lost its connection to magic, and a new breed of vampires has been born—zompires! Still, there’s more trouble for Buffy the Vampire Slayer: a magic siphon is loose, student loans have to be paid, Willow goes walkabout, and Buffy finds herself pregnant while coming to terms with her relationship with Spike. Collects Buffy Season 9 Volume 1 and Volume 2.
    • Expanded sketchbook and deluxe oversized format.

Brand-new arc!

The EC Archives: The Vault of Horror Volume 4 HC
    Bill Gaines (W), Johnny Craig (W/A), Al Feldstein (W), Jerry De Fuccio (W), Graham Ingels (A), Joe Orlando (A), Jack Davis (A), Jack Kamen (A), George Evans (A), Marie Severin (C), and Carlos Badilla (C)
    On sale Jan 28
    FC, 216 pages
    $49.99
    HC, 8 3/16” x 11”
    Dark Horse Comics brings even more macabrely majestic stories from the vault! This terrifying tome has been digitally recolored—using Marie Severin’s original palette as a guide—and features stories drawn by all-star comic artists Johnny Craig, Graham Ingels, Joe Orlando, Jack Davis, Jack Kamen, and George Evans! Collects Vault of Horror #30–#35 in full color!
    • Featuring a foreword by Bram Stoker Award Winning author Jonathan Maberry!
    • Includes all the original ads, text pieces, and letters! Eerie Archives Volume 18 HC
    Various (W/A)
    On sale Jan 28
    FC, 256 pages
    $49.99
    HC, 8” x 11”
    Eerie Archives Volume 18 celebrates the unique horror work of Richard Corben. In addition to running some of the best Corben shorts from the seventies, this volume also includes a new interview between Corben and longtime collaborator José Villarrubia! Horror masters Bruce Jones, Bernie Wrightson, and Alex Nino also contribute! Collects Eerie #86-#89!
    • Exclusive new Richard Corben interview! Eye of Newt HC
    Michael Hague (W/A/Cover)
    On sale Jan 21
    FC, 112 pages
    $17.99
    HC, 8” x 11”
    Legendary illustrator Michael Hague takes readers on a strange and fantastic journey in Eye of Newt! As a young wizard’s apprentice, Newt, embarks on a wonderful and perilous quest through the mysterious Netherworld and beyond, he learns a dark secret that could shape his entire destiny! Collects the four-issue miniseries.
    • Gorgeously illustrated in the classic fantasy style!
    • For fans of The Hobbit and Harry Potter!
    “If you like fantasy stories this is a must read.” —Comic Bastards The Legend of Korra: The Art of the Animated Series—Book Three: Change HC
    Michael Dante DiMartino (W), Bryan Konietzko (W/Cover), and Joaquim Dos Santos (W)
    On sale Jan 7
    FC, 184 pages
    $34.99
    HC, 9” x 12”
    Go behind the scenes of the third season of the Legend of Korra animated TV series—created by Michael Dante DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko—the smash-hit sequel to their blockbuster show Avatar: The Last Airbender!
    Discover amazing never-before-seen artwork created during the development of The Legend of Korra Book Three. Detailed captions throughout this impressive art book give you an in-depth, revealing tour of the creative process that went into creating this beloved series.
    • Never-before-seen artwork from season 3 of Korra!
    • Captions by Korra creators Michael Dante DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko! Plants vs. Zombies: Timepocalypse HC
    Paul Tobin (W), Ron Chan (A/Cover), and Matthew J. Rainwater (C)
    On sale Jan 13
    FC, 80 pages
    $9.99
    HC, 6” x 9”
    Crazy Dave—the babbling-yet-brilliant inventor and top-notch neighborhood defender—helps his niece, Patrice, and young adventurer Nate Timely fend off Zomboss’s latest attack in Plants vs. Zombies: Timepocalypse! This new, standalone tale will tickle your funny bones and thrill . . . your brains! Collects the Plants vs. Zombies: Timepocalypse digital comics into one hardcover!
    • The hit video game returns to comics!
    • Tobin and Chan take us on another original PvZ adventure.

“[Curt Pires is] A creator to watch.” —Multiversity
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

Quote Originally Posted by aaltomuoto View Post
    My haul for this week (so far). I'm getting dangerously close to finally completing my THB collection.

Like DebkoX said, Naja looks great. Could you please post some pictures of it?

Spectacular Member Commissioner Gordon's Avatar

I second that, I'm thinking of picking it up and would love some more pictures.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kalitarix View Post

Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 9 Library Edition Volume 1 HC
    On sale Jan 14
    FC, 304 pages
    $29.99
    HC, 8” x 12 3/16”
    Collects Buffy Season 9 Volume 1 and Volume 2.
    It's about damn time!

Amazing Member

My latest haul - got a lot of reading to do

Incredible Member

Latest:

Killjoys was... terrible. The story, that is. I'm probably missing something since I haven't listened to the music / band it relates to, but I really like Cloonan's art, so it was worth it just for that. Final Incal was awesome. The story was pretty basic, and I think the art got a bit lazy in the end, like Ladronn ran out of steam (or was short on time) but holy cow, is the art gorgeous for the first 90% of the book. This is all about Ladronn more than anything. Simply amazing. I must get more of Ladronn's work. The plastic wrap on Strange Girl makes it look messed up in that light.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnHorus View Post
    Like DebkoX said, Naja looks great. Could you please post some pictures of it?
    Sure, here are some quick pictures.

Last edited by aaltomuoto; 08-14-2014 at 01:38 AM.

Sure, here are some quick pictures.
    I'm slightly disappointed the corners aren't rounded like the advance pics of Magnetic Presses other books.

My haul for this week (so far). I'm getting dangerously close to finally completing my THB collection.

What's the book with the girl on the motorbike? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Spirou View Post
    I think the "official" cover (new on amazon at least) of Saga Deluxe HC 1 hasn't been posted yet...
    Attachment 7955
    What the heck is that? Is the alien sucking on a teet or something? That's not inspiring to buy.

Quote Originally Posted by SXVA View Post
    What's the book with the girl on the motorbike? Thanks.
    THB: Comics from Mars #1 by Paul Pope

THB: Comics from Mars #1 by Paul Pope
    I tried to look it up, so... it's some kind of exclusive out of print type of deal? Dang! Why do you guys have to post rare stuff that i can't get.

Quote Originally Posted by AshBeast View Post
    Guys, can u tell me about this one http://www.cheapgraphicnovels.com/ad...html?&cat=2827 and why i can't find it on amazon?
    I have the regular Mathematical Edition which is great, i don't know if i'd spend 3x the price of that. I guess it's oversized where the Mathematical Edition isn't? Hrmmmm, even so... i'm happy with the Mathematical.

Fantastic Member

yeah that Saga cover is not a great one...

Quote Originally Posted by SXVA View Post
    I tried to look it up, so... it's some kind of exclusive out of print type of deal? Dang! Why do you guys have to post rare stuff that i can't get.
    Yeah, it's a 2007 San Diego Con exclusive so it's pretty hard to find. Same goes for #2 (the one with the black cover) which was a Baltimore con exclusive.