Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    Are those ASM covers Tony Daniels first Marvel work?
    He did X-Force on the 90s, around the Age of Apocalyose crossover.

Baby Thanos Member catbellysqueezer's Avatar

Why are people saying Future Foundation is cancelled?
    Baby Thanos

Quote Originally Posted by catbellysqueezer View Post
    Why are people saying Future Foundation is cancelled?
    It leaked on Bleeding Cool and Christ Whitley confirmed it on Twitter.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Fantastic Member

future foundation axed confirmed by the writer news has been everywhere LOKI is canceled dont worry loki is going to have a MAJOR MAJOR role when the the NEW THOR #! launches in January by DOnny cates who wrote a great loki in dr strage. I Love Invaders too one of the best marvel books marvel produces but for whatever reason and this is going back the last 30 years no matter teh book the creators the book just does not sell. These 12 issues would have been just as well a year long arc in the main cap book. Hopefully CHIP gets the main cap book when it relaunces in early 2020

Invaders low-key being the actual Cap book while Avengers is low-key the actual Panther book.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    He did X-Force on the 90s, around the Age of Apocalyose crossover.
    Nice to know, thanks

Why is that artist still on Captain America. I still haven't gotten through the last issue because of the bad art
    We need better comics

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    It leaked on Bleeding Cool and Christ Whitley confirmed it on Twitter.
    I follow him on Twitter and didn't even see it.

How did it get cancelled so quickly, I've seen series do way worse and keep going
    Baby Thanos

Quote Originally Posted by bishop66 View Post
    future foundation axed confirmed by the writer news has been everywhere LOKI is canceled dont worry loki is going to have a MAJOR MAJOR role when the the NEW THOR #! launches in January by DOnny cates who wrote a great loki in dr strage. I Love Invaders too one of the best marvel books marvel produces but for whatever reason and this is going back the last 30 years no matter teh book the creators the book just does not sell. These 12 issues would have been just as well a year long arc in the main cap book. Hopefully CHIP gets the main cap book when it relaunces in early 2020
    This is exactly what I was talking about. Don't say things as if they are fact when they are in fact speculation. Future Foundation is confirmed by official sources, so that one I will give you. But Cates, while I would be happy to have him on Thor and he seems like a no brainer there, is speculation based on a vague statement on a podcast about his next project being a book he's always wanted to do, and some tweets about how much he liked Thor. It has not been confirmed by official sources. This one seems likely, to be fair, and we will likely hear it announced at NYCC regardless of who the writer is, so not long to wait, but it is still speculation, and it gives ZERO indication of how large a role Loki would have in it, aside from the fact that you could extrapolate that it would probably be likely he'd be in it due to his Dr Strange story. And the Loki cancellation is still just based on it not appearing in one month of solicits. (before those solicits are even officially released, no less) All I am saying, is wait for official word before running around declaring something as fact.
    Last edited by Raye; 09-19-2019 at 06:06 AM.

Raye, know who you're talking to. Bishop has got things right before. I'm pretty sure he has insider info somehow.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Don't care. I still don't trust rumors and speculation above official sources.

Fantastic Member

check my posts not to get into an argument but im usually right about these things and have some very very good sources and have tons of info that i dont feel 100 percent comfotably posting that are not bleeding cool just wait till ny in 2 weeks when evrything is offcical

Extraordinary Member

As long as we have Loki somewhere, I'm a happy camper.

is female Loki coming back?
    The J-man

If Donny Cates is writing Thor, is he going to stop writing Guardians of the Galaxy
    Baby Thanos

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by catbellysqueezer View Post
    If Donny Cates is writing Thor, is he going to stop writing Guardians of the Galaxy
    The solicit for GotG 12 sort of reads like it could be the end of his run. Not confirmed or anything. I think he has the capacity to keep writing it and pick up Thor (or another ongoing), but I'd lean towards betting he's done w/GotG
    Blue text denotes sarcasm