Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    New villains from X-men #3
    Come on now. Hordeculture are the good guys dontchathink? Okay, Maybe antiheroes.
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

X-Corp just standing still while these old ladies go to murder those plant guys is pretty funny.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    Shitstick.
    The other four letter word, I think, fits better with the way they were talking about him.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    X-Corp just standing still while these old ladies go to murder those plant guys is pretty funny.
    LOL! I was thinking the same thing. I can see Monet and Magik be like "well let's wait a sec, I don't want to get more weird stuff on my clothes".

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    LOL! I was thinking the same thing. I can see Monet and Magik be like "well let's wait a sec, I don't want to get more weird stuff on my clothes".
    It is a fun team to be in that situation. Monet and Magik are both different kinds of comfortable with using lethal force at times, Angel's got his history as Archangel, but is trying to rise above, and Madrox, well, he's of two (or more!) minds about everything...

I had forgotten that Madrox was in this story.

I thought part of hordeculture’s gimmick was that they never actually curse, but they called Warren a #@$%stick. I don’t even know what #@$%stick is supposed to mean.
    I think in context is "Fuckstick". Like poor Sven.

Love the art.
    More Explodey Boy!
    Really not feeling any tension what with the 16 million zomutants and legion of alien invasive plants running around.
    Oh, poor Fuckstick. 4 old ladies are about to sample Angel after they're done with the exoflora. We'll have to rename them Whoredeculture.
    While the entire scenario is ludicrously funny, I'm concerned about what'll become of the poor zomutants. When finally resurrected via the 5, will they remember being undead hungering for the living? Hell, will they remember being undead for Necrosha? That's some pretty big trauma.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    This looks like gold lmao, definitely one of the better things to come from DoX, i see them more as frenemies of akrakoa though, not villains
    Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    Come on now. Hordeculture are the good guys dontchathink? Okay, Maybe antiheroes.
    I like Hordeculture, but they are definitely villains, you guys remember the part where they want to kill seven billion people right?

I thought part of hordeculture’s gimmick was that they never actually curse, but they called Warren a #@$%stick. I don’t even know what #@$%stick is supposed to mean.
    Only one of them doesn't like to curse, the one who says "f-word" in the preview.

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Love the art.
    More Explodey Boy!
    Really not feeling any tension what with the 16 million zomutants and legion of alien invasive plants running around.
    Oh, poor Fuckstick. 4 old ladies are about to sample Angel after they're done with the exoflora. We'll have to rename them Whoredeculture.
    While the entire scenario is ludicrously funny, I'm concerned about what'll become of the poor zomutants. When finally resurrected via the 5, will they remember being undead hungering for the living? Hell, will they remember being undead for Necrosha? That's some pretty big trauma.
    I don't remember Necrosha, but if Cerebro couldn't detect Genosha's zombies, it also couldn't save their memories.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I don't remember Necrosha, but if Cerebro couldn't detect Genosha's zombies, it also couldn't save their memories.
    They weren't zombies in Necrosha they were slaves. Some of them lived after Necrosha like Blink
    Last edited by ExodusCloak; 07-31-2020 at 11:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Why would Cerebro detect dead mutants?
    GrindrStone(D)

Loooooove this. Explodey Boy!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

BANNED

Please tell me Explodey Boy's powers is explosive diarrhea.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    I like Hordeculture, but they are definitely villains, you guys remember the part where they want to kill seven billion people right?

Only one of them doesn't like to curse, the one who says "f-word" in the preview.
    But they're just old cranky ladies who probably just need a good bingo night.