Page 580 of 945 FirstFirst ... 80480530570576577578579580581582583584590630680 ... LastLast
Results 8,686 to 8,700 of 14170

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Sean View Post
    Now, at the risk of being embarrassed by own thickness - I'm still not sure about the criteria for 'The Time is Right!'. If you take the post on the front page it says: 'complete at least one featured mission in that time slot during this “Time is Right” weekend' and of course the other two weekends in the sequence. But 'at least one featured mission' at face value suggests that you only need complete one out of the three missions offered: since only one mission appears in any time slot, you can't complete more than one mission per time slot, so the 'at least one mission' can only refer to a requirement to complete one out of the three missions running throughout the weekend; and there is no requirement to complete missions in more than one time slot. So I interpret this as: just do one mission, and make sure when you do it it is during a time slot that is indicated as valid for that mission. So: one mission each weekend for three weekends. Seems a very low entry requirement in order to win a heroic box, but that's how it seems to me. My impression from previous posts is that most of you out there think the requirement is higher: all three missions in valid time slots each weekend, for example.

OK, so give me a grade: D+? Resit exam?
    It's one mission per weekend. I agree the explanation is poorly written.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    It's one mission per weekend. I agree the explanation is poorly written.
    Good grief! Well, that's at least a B+ for me! Very unexpected.

And in that case I reiterate that I think 'The Time is Right' is a very generous competition, so well done Gaz for coming up with something that is fun, easy and inclusive and with a decent reward.
    SHSO Squad Names: Serene Psionic Count (Agent); Cosmic Night Mentor (non-Agent); Incredible Mechanical Fisher (surprise new non-Agent account!) Midnight Terrifying Gnat (Mission-Munching 8-year-son Helmer's account)

Wiccan's True Fan Irritating Hurricane Ferret's Avatar

The result of playing Infinite Thanos (Crisis) "Solo"

infinite crisis.jpg

esc to full screen.jpg

vibranium ore!.jpg
    Shso IGN:My username.
    Fav hero in SHSO: Carnage
    Fav hero in Marvel Comics: You probably know

Currently: Waiting to Prestige EOTE Spider-Man.

Crazy_Sean, I'm sorry, I was kicked out by unity our last mission of Deadpool, but I doubt I could finish that undead, cause I laughed so hard I cried and havent any tissue. I wanted you to add Trapping Sir Commander in friends, cause he sent you a request but you maybe havent seen it. And in THAT mission maybe Psylocke wasn't his best choose, agrh I'm crying again, that was so deadly usually we play more careful and productive, today is not our day. He is very sorry for his actions. We played some crisises and he progressed in healing and running from damage (actually it was a hard talk..)
    Last edited by DasFeuer; 01-17-2015 at 04:10 PM.
    SHSO: Uber Fireman Crab
    Squad 3600+
    Favorite Hero: Ultron

Marvel Heroes: DasFeuer

Quote Originally Posted by Irritating Hurricane Ferret View Post
    The result of playing Infinite Thanos (Crisis) "Solo"

vibranium ore!.jpg
    Well done, that's a tough mission, even non-crisis Infinite is a handful. If only we had a pvp trading system: 'Hey, I'll give you my 20 growth potions and a Christmas Crushbot for just a sniff of your vibranium ore'!
    SHSO Squad Names: Serene Psionic Count (Agent); Cosmic Night Mentor (non-Agent); Incredible Mechanical Fisher (surprise new non-Agent account!) Midnight Terrifying Gnat (Mission-Munching 8-year-son Helmer's account)

Quote Originally Posted by DasFeuer View Post
    Crazy_Sean, I'm sorry, I was kicked out by unity our last mission of Deadpool, but I doubt I could finish that undead, cause I laughed so hard I cried and havent any tissue. I wanted you to add Trapping Sir Commander in friends, cause he sent you a request but you maybe havent seen it.
    No problems, Uber, you certainly don't have a lot of luck with all the glitches and bugs you get in missions! And I died once in that mission before you got got kicked out anyway, Wendigo wiped me (Lizard) out with his tail just as I was trying to get away to hit my P2. The Wendigo/Werewolf section of that mission is tough!

Trapping is now on my friends list, so that worked out. But is it possible to invite someone to be your friend without physically meeting them in the game? Do you just add their squad name in the 'Search for a Squad' box and click on the 'Be my friend' button? I didn't know that. I thought that the 'Search for a Squad' function was just for quick-searching one's current friends list!

I haven't been able to log on for the past few days. The bar keeps getting to about 39%, then stops loading.

Wiccan's True Fan Irritating Hurricane Ferret's Avatar

Well done, that's a tough mission, even non-crisis Infinite is a handful. If only we had a pvp trading system: 'Hey, I'll give you my 20 growth potions and a Christmas Crushbot for just a sniff of your vibranium ore'!
    <sarcasm> hmmm sounds like a fair deal <sarcasm>
    Shso IGN:My username.
    Fav hero in SHSO: Carnage
    Fav hero in Marvel Comics: You probably know

Currently: Waiting to Prestige EOTE Spider-Man.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

I get this sporadic problem during missions when the mouse pointer doesn't register an enemy or boost container as a hotspot and I am unable to click them. The pointer stays yellow instead of turning green and I have to wait a few seconds before it works but it is only temporary.

Also, I wonder when Gaz will add badges to the badge-less sidekicks?
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

I really hope that Creatures of the Night mission get an XP boost. Every time Eric shows of a character he does it in that mission. I myself would be ecstatic, I have upward of 450 replays in that mission. Every time I get a new character I go to that mission to get them to level 3 and get 2 achievements for them.
    Currently reading: Daredevil(2011), Amazing Spider-Man(2014), Moon Knight(2015), and Pop Goes the Weasel(1998)

Trapping is now on my friends list, so that worked out. But is it possible to invite someone to be your friend without physically meeting them in the game? Do you just add their squad name in the 'Search for a Squad' box and click on the 'Be my friend' button? I didn't know that. I thought that the 'Search for a Squad' function was just for quick-searching one's current friends list!
    Yes, I go in friendlist, then I put the name of their squad and click Search. This will send a friend request if person is online, and it annoys me when I want to add someone important, but he is offline and the game refuses to send requests in that state.
    SHSO: Uber Fireman Crab
    Squad 3600+
    Favorite Hero: Ultron

Marvel Heroes: DasFeuer

Quote Originally Posted by Spectacular Spider-Fan View Post
    I haven't been able to log on for the past few days. The bar keeps getting to about 39%, then stops loading.
    That's too bad, it must be very frustrating for you. Are you playing on your normal computer and in the usual location? When I've been travelling, I've occasionally had a problem logging in. So when I try and log in on my laptop using the free wifi at Arlanda airport, the log in bar gets stuck at 71% and eventually times out. It also happened to me when I was staying in a hotel in Bordeaux a while back. But when I walked 10 minutes with my laptop to a cafe and used their free wifi, I had no problem at all. But whenever I've had such a log in problem the barrier has been 71%, not 39%. To be honest, I always get a little tense when travelling whenever I stay somewhere new, in case I can't log in to SHSO and get my daily stress relief!

That's too bad, it must be very frustrating for you. Are you playing on your normal computer and in the usual location? When I've been travelling, I've occasionally had a problem logging in. So when I try and log in on my laptop using the free wifi at Arlanda airport, the log in bar gets stuck at 71% and eventually times out. It also happened to me when I was staying in a hotel in Bordeaux a while back. But when I walked 10 minutes with my laptop to a cafe and used their free wifi, I had no problem at all. But whenever I've had such a log in problem the barrier has been 71%, not 39%. To be honest, I always get a little tense when travelling whenever I stay somewhere new, in case I can't log in to SHSO and get my daily stress relief!
    Yeah, I've been using my normal computer. I'm a little mad, because now I won't be able to get the Heroic Box reward.

I tried logging on again, on a different computer. It worked, and I completed All For Jugger-Naught.

So I was looking through the SHSO Wiki and looked at the Vibranium Ore page. I noticed that not all the side-kicks were added so I filled them in.

I have also looked through the Zones Pages and made them more organized and provided descriptions:
    I have only finished Asgard and Baxter Plaza and will do the other two Zones tomorrow.

Several Notices:
    Asgard is Missing the Weight Lifting Challenge for Special Activities
    Baxter Plaza is Missing Thing's Pizza Place for Special Activities
    Baxter Plaza has Fallen Image is To Tall, Excess Space needs to be removed.

If anything needs to be fixed/corrected, let me know!
    If anyone wants to provide a picture for the Weight Lifting Challenge and Thing's Pizza Place, just post one!
    If anyone wants to edit the Baxter Plaza has Fallen Image, just post the new image.

Thanks!
    Last edited by MaskedTraveler; 01-18-2015 at 09:09 PM.
    SHSO Name: Masked Traveler Seamstress
    Signature Hero: Storm/Mohawk Storm
    Squad Level:1800+