Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

I liked the issue too. I loved how they were BOTH going to the same building and had different ways of getting there but they ended up in the same place.

I both also liked how they talked to their significant others and how both of the ladies were encouraging them to talk to each other. I liked how it fit in with their personas as well; Lois was a tad bit bossy and firm. While Catwoman was a little bit more slinky and sensual.

The art was really good. King gets to work with some really good artists.

Was it me or did Lois and Catwoman looked a tad bit similar AND they also looked like Gotham Girl too!

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Yeah I feel like the issue was showing batman and superman are similar to the point of their significant others which I thought was nice.
    Yeah I liked that too. Like their SOs fit them. I mean who else is going to listen to Bruce go and on about Supes AND break into an elevator shaft with him AND go flying in the night air like they both can fly? LOL!

And Lois and Clark, well, they are Lois and Clark.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WontonGirl View Post
    I liked the issue too. I loved how they were BOTH going to the same building and had different ways of getting there but they ended up in the same place.

I both also liked how they talked to their significant others and how both of the ladies were encouraging them to talk to each other. I liked how it fit in with their personas as well; Lois was a tad bit bossy and firm. While Catwoman was a little bit more slinky and sensual.

The art was really good. King gets to work with some really good artists.

Was it me or did Lois and Catwoman looked a tad bit similar AND they also looked like Gotham Girl too!
    I thought that the way Bruce and Clark talked about each other was the heart of the issue, and the way Lois and Selina held Clark and Bruce up to themselves was really well done.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    I thought that the way Bruce and Clark talked about each other was the heart of the issue, and the way Lois and Selina held Clark and Bruce up to themselves was really well done.
    King also showed a layer of vunarablity with them as well. Well not so much with Lois because she's Lois but if you noticed it was like Clark feeling like Bruce really doesn't consider him a friend. Cat was a little worried that Bruce was ashamed of her.

And Bruce, in a way feeling like he is "unworthy" to be Clark's friend. As like, who is he to tell Clark his news. I thought that was very interesting.

Gotta love how both Selina and Lois point out how ridiculous Clark's secret identity is XD

Always Rakzo

No way! Two good issues in a row!

I quite digged the contrast King created between Batman and Superman while also depicting entertaining and surprising moments between them and their partners. The art was also pretty appropriate. Hope things continue this way (although considering King's track record...).

Clark: "Vengeance is the night?"
    Bruce: "Up, Up and Away"
    Loved that scene

This was a beautiful issue With a gorgeous art too !
    Superfriends is the right word to describe this issue
    It feels so good to see Batman/Superman friendship in such a warm and heartful way

Spectacular Member

That was fun. I loved the whole page with them coming out of the elevators on the same floor. The imagery of Batman/Catwoman coming out of the dark and Superman/Lois coming out of the light. I loved the humour and pacing too especially batman's surprise that superman and Lois took the elevator (with very suitable reasoning by Superman), batman's self confident reasoning for why Superman didn't see him (really it was because Superman probably wasn't looking, but I guess if he wouldn't expect someone to be in the elevator shaft then MAYBE Batman is right to claim the credit...) and the pause before the final "hi I'm lois".

Bruce is so emotional when it comes to Clark, lol! #SuperBat

Quote Originally Posted by Chubistian View Post
    What a great issue!!!! Much better than what I was expecting. I really enjoyed the interactions between Clark & Lois and Bruce & Selina, looking forward to the next issue. I loved the way each caped hero described the other. And the art was glorious, Clay & Seth Mann keep getting better
    TOTALLY AGREE. AWESOME ISSUE, and to all those who don't want Selina in Bruce's life, much less married, to you I say, GET OVER IT!!! Because for right now, it works. Tomorrow, who knows, PROBABLY not that long. However, Bruce and Selina, NEED each other, and what's so wrong with Bruce Wayne being married, NOTHING, I say. JUST MY OPINION.

This storyline needs to continue on and on, at least till the next reboot, anyway. Hopefully, DC isn't doing this anytime soon.

ITS a GREAT time to be a BATMAN FAN!!!
    Last edited by Batman1970; 12-06-2017 at 10:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WontonGirl View Post
    Yeah I liked that too. Like their SOs fit them. I mean who else is going to listen to Bruce go and on about Supes AND break into an elevator shaft with him AND go flying in the night air like they both can fly? LOL!

And Lois and Clark, well, they are Lois and Clark.
    This has been my favorite thing about Catwoman in this arc, how King has played up her ability to just roll with things and not care.

Damn, King is really starting to hit his stride with Batman. This issue was delightful.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

LOVED this issue. I like how it was sort of a side by side comparison of Clark & Lois' relationship to Bruce and Selina's. So cool.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Batman1970 View Post
    TOTALLY AGREE. AWESOME ISSUE, and to all those who don't want Selina in Bruce's life, much less married, to you I say, GET OVER IT!!! Because for right now, it works. Tomorrow, who knows, PROBABLY not that long. However, Bruce and Selina, NEED each other, and what's so wrong with Bruce Wayne being married, NOTHING, I say. JUST MY OPINION.

This storyline needs to continue on and on, at least till the next reboot, anyway. Hopefully, DC isn't doing this anytime soon.

ITS a GREAT time to be a BATMAN FAN!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by WhipWhirlwind View Post
    This has been my favorite thing about Catwoman in this arc, how King has played up her ability to just roll with things and not care.
    Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Damn, King is really starting to hit his stride with Batman. This issue was delightful.
    I agree with all of you. This was a amazing issue!
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

This issue was awesome, made me happy