Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
    Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Can't wait for Thor's mommy to explain to the big lug why she stalked the Grey-Summers so she could possess/impersonate/sex them up and how they fit in the family tree.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Can't wait for Thor's mommy to explain to the big lug why she stalked the Grey-Summers so she could possess/impersonate/sex them up and how they fit in the family tree.
    i'm waiting for some of the Thor fans to come for jean like. "none of this would have happened if you just accepted that bird in resurrection." lol.

Though it is weirdly amusing that supposedly in all the time that phoenix was in the x-books her first avatar never came up and it never had a problem with anyone calling it a firebird despite reclaiming itself as a thunder bird. And why are all these entities and creatures from far off prophesied to save earth and drawn in a cave, and why does that to Tchalla automatically mean they need the phoenix rather than just being a representation of something from that time. But i could ask questions all day about this story line.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I Hope the current nonsense is someone's nightmare that all goes away once they awaken.
    Indeed
    msg to short

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

I always liked Echo ever since she was introduced, although I don't think anyone has really written any interesting stories with her since Mack & Quesada. I'm looking forward to seeing her in Hawkeye and glad to hear she's getting her own show.

I also very much like the Phoenix. I don't think anyone has come close to Alan Davis' version in Excalibur but I still enjoyed reading stories about it throughout the years, even though they blatantly contradicted those Davis stories.

But putting Echo and the Phoenix together? It's like putting chocolate with caviar. The end result is not delicious at all. I suspect this is one of those things Marvel will look back at in shame in a few years, and fully expect it to be over once Aaron is done telling his Avengers story. Speaking of Aaron, I must say I generally like him and have mostly enjoyed his Avengers run so far, but the Phoenix being Thor's mum and possessing Maya are not the best ideas he brought to the table.

Incredible Member Agatha's Ghost's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    I always liked Echo ever since she was introduced, although I don't think anyone has really written any interesting stories with her since Mack & Quesada. I'm looking forward to seeing her in Hawkeye and glad to hear she's getting her own show.

I also very much like the Phoenix. I don't think anyone has come close to Alan Davis' version in Excalibur but I still enjoyed reading stories about it throughout the years, even though they blatantly contradicted those Davis stories.

But putting Echo and the Phoenix together? It's like putting chocolate with caviar. The end result is not delicious at all. I suspect this is one of those things Marvel will look back at in shame in a few years, and fully expect it to be over once Aaron is done telling his Avengers story. Speaking of Aaron, I must say I generally like him and have mostly enjoyed his Avengers run so far, but the Phoenix being Thor's mum and possessing Maya are not the best ideas he brought to the table.
    I think you are on to something. This happened because she is getting a show on Disney.

I believe Thor's fans were FURIOUS about Phoenix being Thor's mommy. I found this to be so hilarious, seriously!

I honestly do not care about Phoenix. Even if it disappears and goes back to the universe and never returns in comics, I will be more than satisfied it will be the PERFECT OUTCOME for me! So yes, let's Echo have it and take it far, far away in the depths of the Universe and never appear again in any comic book. Please!
    Last edited by The92Ghost; 04-11-2021 at 11:48 AM.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    i'm waiting for some of the Thor fans to come for jean like. "none of this would have happened if you just accepted that bird in resurrection." lol.
    Can't wait for the X-Men/Thor/Echo "United against the Cosmic Chicken" mini.

Incredible Member

Are Avengers comic books sales not doing that well? I think these Phoenix-related arcs and cross-overs are attempts to grab X-readers. Again, Rachel Summers was ignored as a previous host (and held the PF for quite a while) and Jean reduced to a small cameo. Echo was stated as the Phoenix "has never had a host capable of wielding it in so many ways."

Anyway, how are the overall X-book sales since they stopped pushing the Inhumans after Disney acquired the Fox X-properties?

What is a Echo?
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    What is a Echo?

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    What is a Echo?
    Echo....echo, echo, echo..........ech.....ec.....e.....?
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Looks like a character from Naruto.
    Last edited by Daedra; 04-13-2021 at 07:47 AM.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Bald people shouldn't write X-Men comics unless their name is Grant Morrison.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Looks like a character from Naruto.
    Lmao i just imagined her flying at someone screamming "Chiiiiidooooori!!." lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Astonishing Member

I can only assume some of Aaron’s retcons (Phoenix as Thor’s mom, Howard and Coulson being active servants of Mephisto, Thanos being active thousand of years before his grandfather’s birth etc) will be explained/excised as a result of Mephisto messing with time (culminating in the Heroes Reborn verse)