View Poll Results: Who do you want Kindred to be?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • PRE-OMD Peter's Soul

21 39.62%
  • Gwen Stacy

10 18.87%
  • Harry Osborn

8 15.09%
  • Mayday Parker

2 3.77%
  • Ezequiel

3 5.66%
  • PRE-OMD Mary Jane's Soul

2 3.77%
  • Anyone, just a new character

4 7.55%
  • Other

3 5.66%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    A Reckoning is Nigh

Personally I think the story could turn out awesome if it was Gwen Stacy

While reading these threads on who is Kindred I think I've worked out who it is that links everyone from Peter to Mysterio. That person is: Bart Hamilton the third Green Goblin!!! First of all he was privy to all Harry secrets then Normans legacy Peters past life and I also think that Mysterio's shrink was Hamilton in disguise. At first I suspected the Gray Goblin but he would only link what Norman told him to be true, no Hamilton seems the best bet to me what do you think?
    Hail Hydra!

Mighty Member

It could be Norme the son of harry and liz

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by fin5 View Post
    It could be Norme the son of harry and liz
    They would have to drastically age him. His age is already weird as it is because I remember him being a toddler or so when Harry died in Spectacular 200 and then later on he seemed like he was at least a pre teen and then again he was a toddler and then whatever the heck he was in Superior and whatever he is now. It wouldn't work. Plus what would a child have done to be sent to hell?

Quote Originally Posted by xpyred View Post
    They would have to drastically age him. His age is already weird as it is because I remember him being a toddler or so when Harry died in Spectacular 200 and then later on he seemed like he was at least a pre teen and then again he was a toddler and then whatever the heck he was in Superior and whatever he is now. It wouldn't work. Plus what would a child have done to be sent to hell?
    Dod you see that tatoo from the MC2 universe?, even hell has to prevent certain atrocities
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

A Reckoning is Nigh

Do you think the identity of Kindred will be revealed at the end of #49, or in #50? Or maybe even later in Last Remains?

Quote Originally Posted by Gwen Parker View Post
    Do you think the identity of Kindred will be revealed at the end of #49, or in #50? Or maybe even later in Last Remains?
    It'll be revealed in the new Ending F of NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139...
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    It'll be revealed in the new Ending F of NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139...
    Does that mean that we have to sacrifice all our comic book collection in order get the true ending of Last Remains?
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

It better not be:
    - Max Modell
    - Gwen Stacy
    - Gwen's dad
    - Harry Osborn
    - Roderick
    - Ned Leeds
    - 1610 Peter
    "Cable was right!"

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    It better not be:
    - Max Modell
    - Gwen Stacy
    - Gwen's dad
    - Harry Osborn
    - Roderick
    - Ned Leeds
    - 1610 Peter

Sadly it's going to end up being Gwen, George Stacy or pre OMD soul (so many people say this this). Truthfully I would prefer it to be some obscure character or a character with a brief history. I would prefer it be Ezekiel but he has no business with Sin-Eater or Norman Osborn. I would order it to be Jean Dewolff but she doesn't have history with Norman. So at this point I may as well sit and wait and see what happens

Amazing Member

I doubt it will be even hinted at in 850.
    At least halfway through the Last Remains arc before Spencer drops the identity.

I think it'll probably be a cliffhanger ending reveal probably near the climax of Last Remains when we find out.

I kind of expect it on the last page of 850 (49). I am probably wrong though, lol.

if the reveal is not on the last page of the issue and instead gets its wind taken out by all the backup stories i will fuckin shriek
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

After Amazing Spider-Man #49/850, I am FULLY on the Pre-OMD Peter train.

spoilers:
    Throughout this run, Nick Spencer has focused on this theme of redemption and restoration. He's restored and/or redeemed characters like Boomerang, Gog, Kraven (back to the grave), Norman Osborn (back to his original characterization), and the Peter/MJ relationship. But there is one element of Spencer's run that remains untouched: yes, I'm talking about "One More Day." Thus far, the only clue we've gotten to OMD being retconned have been in issue #29 (where Peter is given the ring by his Aunt May) and in #44 where he mentioned that he needed to talk to her about something (i.e. the ring). Now, simply undoing OMD would not be satisfying, because it was such a harrowing moment and story for Spider-Fans. So what does Spencer do? He starts with juxtaposing the character of Spider-Man and Peter Parker, explaining that the two are not just one and the same. In other words, Spider-Man without the humanity of Peter Parker is reckless, brash, and arrogant. It's Peter Parker if he gives into his darkest impulses. Remember, Kraven tried to do the same when he used his hunt to manipulate Peter into killing him, something Peter refused to do. But in #49/850...that changes. Peter, having been broken down by the combined threat of Sin-Eater and Kindred, has just killed Norman Osborn. He's done it; he's crossed that line. And he "made a different choice"...the choice that leads him on the path to becoming Kindred.
    end of spoilers