Page 101 of 122 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 1818

Quote Originally Posted by OldManBrian View Post
    You're probably right, so please take one for the team and buy a set . I badly want these reprinted or released in the current LE format. I expect they will at some point. Dark Horse doesn't have an abundance of material to print and at some point they'll want that money. I also expect someday they'll start releasing library editions of BPRD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    You are right, and you have convinced me to hold off buying them, Sin City is DH's Watchmen, they will always keep it in print not sure we will see BPRD in LE editions, as I think all LE's have been released as trades then LE's, whereas BPRD went from trades to the thick hc's being released now, and to be fair I really like the format
    I don't know. It's been a long long time since the original LE's came out and based on past Sin City publication history I wouldn't count on it. It seems that Dark Horse will continue to reprint them but always in a different format. Think about all the different ways it's been collected over the years. TPBs, small tpbs, hardcovers, LE's, the big omnibus, etc.

Now, if I recall correctly, it's being collected in artist edition format.

Hellboy in hell LE up on speedyhen for £50 didn't the earlier vols go for around £25??? Bit of a jump in price!!!

Hellboy in hell LE up on speedyhen for £50 didn't the earlier vols go for around £25??? Bit of a jump in price!!!
    I think they are still around that price. I'm pretty sure even with recent post Brexit prices it should be around 30-35 just maybe not on speedyhen.

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    I think they are still around that price. I'm pretty sure even with recent post Brexit prices it should be around 30-35 just maybe not on speedyhen.
    Let me know if you see it anywhere cheaper, they are still better value than a Marvel book, but their other LE's (the Goon vol 5 f'instance) are still around the £25 mark

Spectacular Member RickyMeister's Avatar

Let me know if you see it anywhere cheaper, they are still better value than a Marvel book, but their other LE's (the Goon vol 5 f'instance) are still around the £25 mark
    All the other volumes are 25.60 so they should discount it to atleast 30 going by that

Quote Originally Posted by RickyMeister View Post
    All the other volumes are 25.60 so they should discount it to atleast 30 going by that
    I'd of thought so, but I'm not sure if Speedyhen lower the price once it is up on their site, I hope they do, £50 leaves a bitter taste in the mouth

Amazing Member

Default The Life and Times of Martha Washington: Dissapointment

So, back in January I pre-ordered The Life and Times of Martha Washington in the Twenty-First Century (Second Edition) from Dark Horse, which Amazon advertised as being Hardcover.

Forbidden Planet also advertised this as harcover.

Got my copy today, and it's softcover, not a hardcover.

Forbidden Planet have corrected their online listing, but not Amazon.

I wonder who is at fault? The retails or Dark Horse.

Not happy about this at all.

Quote Originally Posted by SeanHarry View Post
    So, back in January I pre-ordered The Life and Times of Martha Washington in the Twenty-First Century (Second Edition) from Dark Horse, which Amazon advertised as being Hardcover.

Damn that sucks, man. I remember when this was solicited and, yes, it was for a hardcover.

FP has it for £27+£1 shipping. They might not be the fastest with the despatch but the packaging is always great
    http://www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk/hel...l6j3b26rdq2p05

Quote Originally Posted by SeanHarry View Post

Mine's gone straight back. I see Amazon have now changed the listing, but if everyone had it wrong, maybe the error was DH's??

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheStyrofoamKid View Post
    Mine's gone straight back. I see Amazon have now changed the listing, but if everyone had it wrong, maybe the error was DH's??
    The official solicitation had it as a paperback http://all-comic.com/2017/dark-horse...ns-april-2017/ so I would guess it was changed between the original Eidleweiss listing and the solicit and the websites were just very slack with updatiing their listings

I'd of thought so, but I'm not sure if Speedyhen lower the price once it is up on their site, I hope they do, £50 leaves a bitter taste in the mouth

It's £ £25.60 on Speedyhen now. "Coming soon"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr`Orange View Post
    It's £ £25.60 on Speedyhen now. "Coming soon"
    Yeah, just noticed, cancelled forbidden planet order in preparation. Cheers

Yeah, just noticed, cancelled forbidden planet order in preparation. Cheers
    I think the extra £2.5 worth the good packaging at FP. Unless you are not that bother and/or want to get the book sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    I think the extra £2.5 worth the good packaging at FP. Unless you are not that bother and/or want to get the book sooner.
    Never really had that much of a prob with SH packaging, and I'm trying to cut down on my comic spending, all those odd £'s can add up