Page 521 of 626 FirstFirst ... 21421471511517518519520521522523524525531571621 ... LastLast
Results 7,801 to 7,815 of 9381

Yeah - two engagements failed in as many years. Poor Katherine just isn't lucky in love, is she?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah - two engagements failed in as many years. Poor Katherine just isn't lucky in love, is she?
    Well the second one is her own fault LOL

The starlord one is her best relationship.

Not since she became a superhero anyway. She started out as Mar-Vell's love interest, remember.
    She i swith Rohodey for a long time (even if he was dead for some time). Good thing that she didn't simply move on with another big hero

To Star-Lord? He decided he's rather rule over Spartax, so Kitty took over his role as Star-Lord. When he returned, she got a new costume (which looked pretty good, uncharacteristically for her), though that was shortlived, because the Guardians became Grounded soon after (they visited Earth, but Vision accidentally destroyed their ship), causing Kitty to leave the team. Initially, she wanted to retire as a superhero, until Storm came calling.
    She is talking about Colossus and Kitty.

I don't think space and earth heroes can have a long lasting relationship. I Would love Richard Nova and Jean. Both aren't afraid of sacrificing theirselves for the greater good

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    Marvel destroyed Jean’s marriage, killed her whole family and left her dead for over a decade. I think we all thought that when Jean comes back they would let her forge a new path but Marvel seems to be putting her back in the same role that they killed her for. This should be a question for X-Monday.
    The powers that be only want the character in that particular role. That's why she was killed when they wanted to do away with that role instead of being allowed to grow and do something else.

Now they are doing a redemption thing and want to bring that role back.

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    Marvel destroyed Jean’s marriage, killed her whole family and left her dead for over a decade. I think we all thought that when Jean comes back they would let her forge a new path but Marvel seems to be putting her back in the same role that they killed her for. This should be a question for X-Monday.
    Bendis did a big job to let teen jean speak for herself without Scott or Logan.That is why the work with the teens doesn't even matter. Only Iceman had importance.

The whole family being killed was so vile and it doesn't seem like they will bring it back. and her living on Summer house doesn't help it

The best thing of red was new relationships, it continued a bit on Age of x-man.

Hickman is jsut limiting and clasing her on a box

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Not a big fan of this costume but this artist is a big Jean fan so i would like to share this
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B32JV35JCrg/
    00072208579_1248641588655831_2940623200601331046_n.jpg

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I don't mind the dress but the pointy carnivale mask is gwad-awful horrendous.
    I always thought HiX-Man should have mandated to have it changed even if he kept everything else.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Bendis did a big job to let teen jean speak for herself without Scott or Logan.
    Jean has always speak for herself with ot without Logan and Scott. Wolverine and Cyclops are the biggest Jean fanboys there is on the Marvel universe. Nobody has dedicated more to say how cool she is. They have cared for her for decades. I get some people don't like the characters but Jean does like them that is part of who she is, even if some like it or not.
    Which I like they are the biggest guys on the X-men. And they haven't even hooked up with her on years.
    (4670530-ffhhggh.jpg

The whole family being killed was so vile and it doesn't seem like they will bring it back. and her living on Summer house doesn't help it
    How being in the Summers house is bad? It is better than being on "unidentified place on krakoa", she likes many people here, like Scott, Logan, Cable and Rachel. How that doesn't help? At least Marvel cared enought to say she is living somewhere instead of nowhere.

The best thing of red was new relationships, it continued a bit on Age of x-man.
    I don't think Jean is better or worst for being with someone or single, with many or one. This is not the most important bit about the character but a little insignificant piece, her worth doesn't come from that, she is not better if she suddenly start doing a bunch of people she didn't know or cared about and that didn't knew or cared about her either.

It is her fault
    Colossus is a beautiful person and Starlord is cool too. Kitty is just a represed lesbian

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    It is her fault
    Colossus is a beautiful person and Starlord is cool too. Kitty is just a represed lesbian
    LOL I know you're joking but most people who want Kitty with women headcanon her as bi.

Jean has always speak for herself with ot without Logan and Scott. Wolverine and Cyclops are the biggest Jean fanboys there is on the Marvel universe. Nobody has dedicated more to say how cool she is. They have cared for her for decades. I get some people don't like the characters but Jean does like them that is part of who she is, even if some like it or not.
    Which I like they are the biggest guys on the X-men. And they haven't even hooked up with her on years.
    (4670530-ffhhggh.jpg
    Bendis removed the who she will choose Scott or Logan, it would have been a better statement if it was adult Jean.

How being in the Summers house is bad? It is better than being on "unidentified place on krakoa", she likes many people here, like Scott, Logan, Cable and Rachel. How that doesn't help? At least Marvel cared enought to say she is living somewhere instead of nowhere.

My problem of Summer house is that it is pure patriarch. Jean should have her name on the house too

I don't think Jean is better or worst for being with someone or single, with many or one. This is not the most important bit about the character but a little insignificant piece, her worth doesn't come from that, she is not better if she suddenly start doing a bunch of people she didn't know or cared about and that didn't knew or cared about her either.
    no, I don't think relationships makes people better. But for Jean expand her horizons on friends is a plus, romantically also would be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    LOL I know you're joking but most people who want Kitty with women headcanon her as bi.
    There's a lot of subtext to suggest that. I'm not on the "everyone in Marvel is bi" train, but Kitty is certainly a leading candidate (along with Rachel).

Bendis removed the who she will choose Scott or Logan, it would have been a better statement if it was adult Jean.
    I think some people blow the triangle out of proportion. Jean chose Scott pretty early and Wolverine was okay with it.
    that's it

Jean should have her name on the house too
    Yes, she should but that's how it ended up being named, doesn't mean it is bad. Jean has a home with people she cares about
    no, I don't think relationships makes people better. But for Jean expand her horizons on friends is a plus, romantically also would be good.
    I'm biased. I don't think that is that important at the end of the day. To me keep adding people only makes everything feel less special. But that is just me.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 10-20-2019 at 01:00 PM.

I think some people blow the triangle out of proportion. Jean chose Scott pretty early and Wolverine was okay with it.
    that's it
    But writers still had their kissing after it, that is what bothers me. Also scott and logan fighting on schism

Yes, she should but that's how it ended up being named, doesn't mean it is bad. Jean has a home with people she cares about
    I don't think Hickman even factored that he could had also Jean name on the house. it wouldn't be a problem if I didn't thought his writing wasn't male oriented.
    Sure is nice cable and rachel also living there
    I'm biased. I don't think that is that important at the end of the day. To me keep adding people only makes everything feel less special. But that is just me.
    Sure adding a lot of people make it worthless;

Edit: Nevermind this question sounded kinda weird.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 10-20-2019 at 02:37 PM.

BANNED

I made the point in a different discussion days ago. Jean Grey knows exactly 2 people in that house: Scott, Logan, and kinda-sorta Cable. Logan's probably there so she can feel comfortable.