Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

I love the Capcom VS games aesthetics. That べんがす guy did an excellent job based on Jim Lee's design

Incredible Member
    Last edited by petrefax; 11-20-2019 at 09:37 AM.

A blast from the past.....

X-Men Legacy #226

X-Men verses the Dark Avengers in San Fran riots.

Credits; Pencils - Dustin Weaver
    Inks - Ed Tadeo
    Colored - Brian Reber
    Last edited by Ultimate Rogue; 11-21-2019 at 01:24 PM.

BANNED

So much for "Colossus is not a featured member of X-Force":

X-FORCE #7 & #8
    BENJAMIN PERCY (W) • JOSHUA CASSARA (A)
    CoverS by DUSTIN WEAVER
    MISS FORTUNE STRIKES!
    Domino’s luck seems to be changing… Can she find the source of her misfortune before it costs lives all over the world? And has Colossus healed enough to help her… or even himself?
    32 PGS. (EACH)/Parental Advisory …$3.99 (EACH)

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    So much for "Colossus is not a featured member of X-Force":

Did you read the plot synopsis? "Healed enough to help her". And notice there is nothing in the other previews mentioning him? I do not want to get into it with you again, but the bloody fist makes me feel certain he will be presented in a good light. /s

BANNED

Mmmkkk. They're both surrounded by blood and bodies. He's there to help her while dealing with his own demons. But you keep moving the goalposts and changing your story so you can pretend Colossus is not a member of X-Force. We can revisit this next spring.

Mmmkkk. They're both surrounded by blood and bodies. He's there to help her while dealing with his own demons. But you keep moving the goalposts and changing your story so you can pretend Colossus is not a member of X-Force. We can revisit this next spring.
    Supporting character who is on the sidelines until they do a "bad thing" to him, which looks like this issue. But you may be right, Colossus typically kills a lot of people and is portrayed with his fists dripping blood. Nothing to see here, moving forward.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Omnipitus View Post
    Supporting character who is on the sidelines until they do a "bad thing" to him, which looks like this issue. But you may be right, Colossus typically kills a lot of people and is portrayed with his fists dripping blood. Nothing to see here, moving forward.
    Do you think Dom and Piotr are just casually hanging in a field of blood and corpses? Did you see the prior cover with her being attacked by giant dominos? Both covers are metaphorical.

I am sorry Colossus having a key role in a new team book is not what you want to see.

I'm not a hearty crew member of the Colossus and Domino ship as yet.

I can see that they offer each other something that the other can benefit from. Domino brings levity but also grit to Colossus and Colossus brings depth and further inclusion for Dom, within the X-ranks, as just some of the benefits.

I have reservations about the pairing too, but....

Soo, I'm open to being convinced/entertained by their dynamic in X-force.

They look to be at odds on that cover, which could be even more entertaining than a ship.

They are the two characters that have pulled me into the book. The others are great too, so I'll enjoy it for now.

Do you think Dom and Piotr are just casually hanging in a field of blood and corpses? Did you see the prior cover with her being attacked by giant dominos? Both covers are metaphorical.

I am sorry Colossus having a key role in a new team book is not what you want to see.
    No apologies needed. I just simply disagree with you. I mean, unless you have a good friend in the Marvel editorial department, this spring will have an issue with Colossus with blood on his hands. I know covers do not mean much these days, but you seem very certain that Peter will play a "key" role during the 6th issue and beyond. I will take your word for it.

A "key" role can mean a lot of things. And I have been wrong many times, but I do not think this looks good for fans of Colossus.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

The Domilossus cover looks troublesome.
    They relationship will definitely come into play. I'm neutral with it but drama is never fun. I think the lack of drama is exactly what some people like about this pairing (sadly all the drama seems reserved to kitty).
    hoping for something fun even if it is not romantic.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    The Domilossus cover looks troublesome.
    They relationship will definitely come into play. I'm neutral with it but drama is never fun. I think the lack of drama is exactly what some people like about this pairing (sadly all the drama seems reserved to kitty).
    hoping for something fun even if it is not romantic.
    Fun would be nice. I kind of want them to end the Domilossus thing, tbh. It sort of rehashes the Callisto romance with Colossus from way back. And I am glad I am not the only one who has a bad feeling about Peter's future in X-Force.

It is cool to see him on the cover of FF/X-Men #2 (I am an Fantastic Four junkie), but as I mentioned a few days ago covers are not a good indication on what happens in the book. Fingers crossed and all that, but my cynicism notices a few red flags.

Spectacular Member

Maybe we can finally get a proper Colossus/Thing brawl.

Quote Originally Posted by snoopdogg View Post
    Maybe we can finally get a proper Colossus/Thing brawl.
    It would be cool, but they are friends. I know the stakes will be high in XM/FF, so a fight is possible. If they do throw hands, I hope it is a multi-panel fight, rather than a splash page where the teams go head to head, and the next page is the aftermath. I think Ben would win, especially since all Colossus has done in X-Force is being injured and traumatized. And this gives the head editor of the X-Books a good reason to make Colossus look more the fool.

Sarcasm aside, it would be a very fun fight. The Thing is no joke, he finally beat the Hulk recently. So to even see Peter put up some good fisticuffs, then I am down. Hell, even years ago, before Colossus even got the power-ups and was still a teenager, he beat Aunt Petunia's favorte nephew in one of their three arm wrestling matches. I am hoping if they do battle, it is legit.