Page 56 of 96 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    And I have to say, never would I have thought of Gar with a queen for a love interest. But it works. Part of Wally's legacy.
    Well, Terra was technically royalty when they met .

Enjoyed the newest eps. Garfield really steppin up and I hope the Reach Kids(Virgil, Eduardo, Tye, and Asami ) make more appearances.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, Terra was technically royalty when they met .
    Walked into that one.

Though, I'm not fully sure Terra is as psychotic as she was in the comics or even the animated film. Though, its hard to pin her down as she doesn't really say much or even express much emotion either way. What's more, she didn't have her older brother with her in the Judas Contract (take your pick). And with Weisman's tendency to subvert expectations, I'm eager to see where this goes.

Astonishing Member

Walked into that one.

Though, I'm not fully sure Terra is as psychotic as she was in the comics or even the animated film. Though, its hard to pin her down as she doesn't really say much or even express much emotion either way. What's more, she didn't have her older brother with her in the Judas Contract (take your pick). And with Weisman's tendency to subvert expectations, I'm eager to see where this goes.
    Its weird to see Terra stoic. She usually tends to be expressive regardless of her allegiances.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

I'm really unsure as to whether or not Terra is actually the mole, to be honest. Yeah, we had the scene where she was recording their conversation, but what if she wasn't the one sending it to Deathstroke? Weisman DOES like to subvert expectation, and let's be honest, Dr Jace is the most sketchy one.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    I'm really unsure as to whether or not Terra is actually the mole, to be honest. Yeah, we had the scene where she was recording their conversation, but what if she wasn't the one sending it to Deathstroke? Weisman DOES like to subvert expectation, and let's be honest, Dr Jace is the most sketchy one.
    It's also possible that Terra is a mole but Slade isn't the person she's reporting to. Or he's not the only one he's reporting to.

Walked into that one.

Well she has seemingly murdered someone with a giant rock.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    Its weird to see Terra stoic. She usually tends to be expressive regardless of her allegiances.
    I can't tell whether Terra having no dialogue or visible characterization is a creative choice or because the creators don't want to stretch their VA budget any more then they already have.

Could be both .

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    Well she has seemingly murdered someone with a giant rock.
    Whom, to be fair, wasn't exactly a good person.

Don't forget that in ep13, right after everyone said “welcome to the team”, or something to that effect, she called someone and said “I'm in”, it something to that effect.

She's the mole, or at least a mole.
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

So what's this I'm hearing about Bart and Eduardo being a thing? Kisses and flirty looks... Hmmm I wonder if they'll actually go there
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    So what's this I'm hearing about Bart and Eduardo being a thing? Kisses and flirty looks... Hmmm I wonder if they'll actually go there
    Unless the second batch of episodes have already dropped, its not. Bart's really only had cameos, and the only episode with Eduardo had him interact with the rescued teen metas more than the others. A British girl with wind powers being most prominent.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    I thought they were hinting towards something but I thought it was just me. There's nothing concrete yet.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Kon93

Bart looked like he went in a Lil closer to Eduardo than anyone else, and they keep getting put in most scenes right beside each other, so ppl assume they are a thing now, never know its possible

Astonishing Member

It was kind of subtle but there looked like a superspeed kiss on the cheek, too. Also Bart in YJ was incredibly queer coded in the first place so it's not much of a surprise.