Page 235 of 693 FirstFirst ... 135185225231232233234235236237238239245285335 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,525 of 10395
    Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Darren Criss and Zachary Quinto to star in new Superman animated movie:

This summer sees the release of Superman: Man of Tomorrow, which finds Clark Kent working as an intern for the Daily Planet and learning on the job how to save the city of Metropolis. Check out an exclusive first look from the film above.

Darren Criss, who can be seen on Netflix this weekend starring in Ryan Murphy's new drama Hollywood, will lead the Superman: Man of Tomorrow cast as the big blue boy scout himself. Zachary Quinto, who got his start playing the murderous supervillain Sylar on NBC's Heroes, will here voice one of the greatest supervillains of all time: Lex Luthor. Alexandra Daddario (San Andreas) will voice Lois Lane.

That's the rundown on the biggest names in Superman's orbit. But Man of Tomorrow will also shine the spotlight on two less famous rogues: Lobo and Parasite. Lobo, an intergalactic bounty hunter who calls himself "the Main Man," will be voiced by Brett Dalton (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.) while Parasite (a.k.a. Rudy Jones) will be voiced by Ryan Hurst (The Walking Dead). Parasite is one of the most well-named characters in superhero comics: A monster who can literally suck the superpowers and life out of other beings. As such, he's one of the few villains who can actually pose a threat to Superman.

The rest of the voice cast includes Ike Amadi (Mass Effect 3) as fellow superhero Martian Manhunter, Neil Flynn (Scrubs) as Jonathan Kent, and Bellamy Young (Scandal) as Martha Kent. Superman: Man of Tomorrow is directed by Chris Palmer (Voltron: Legendary Defender) and written by Tim Sheridan (The Death of Superman), with Butch Lukic (Justice League, Batman Beyond) serving as supervising producer.

Superman: Man of Tomorrow becomes available on digital video, 4K Ultra combo pack, and Blu-ray combo pack this summer.

Source: https://ew.com/movies/darren-criss-z...nimated-movie/
    Lovin the art style so far!

Given the voice cast, I take it this won't be part of the DCAMU like Wonder Woman: Bloodlines was.

The art style is a little more retro then I was expecting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Given the voice cast, I take it this won't be part of the DCAMU like Wonder Woman: Bloodlines was.
    I think the DCAMU is done with Apokolips War, especially with James Tucker leaving.

Either that or this is the start of a new DCAMU. Or it's not. It's really hard to gauge at this point.

Although Martian Manhunter feels kind of random to throw into a solo Superman movie. I'm guessing he ties-in to Lobo?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The art style is a little more retro then I was expecting.

I think the DCAMU is done with Apokolips War, especially with James Tucker leaving.

Either that or this is the start of a new DCAMU. Or it's not. It's really hard to gauge at this point.

Although Martian Manhunter feels kind of random to throw into a solo Superman movie. I'm guessing he ties-in to Lobo?
    Tucker is leaving? Huh, end of an era. Is that the last of the old DCAU guys?

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Tucker is leaving? Huh, end of an era. Is that the last of the old DCAU guys?
    Butch Lukic seems to be taking over and he's working on DC cartoons since B:TAS.

Apparently there are rumors swirling around about Injustice 3. Take it all with a huge grain of salt at this point.

So NetherRelm is planning for a 2022 release, which would fit with their current schedule of releasing a fighting game every two to three years. It’ll be their first game on the next gen systems.

The villain is rumored to be Nekron. That would be pretty cool as their could bring back any character they want who has died in continuity. Obviously they have to find ways to bring back The Joker, in every installment.

I just want to be able to play as a heroic version of Superman! I hated how you could only be d bag dictator Superman in Injustice 2. While I enjoy the series overall, Superman and Wonder Woman get completely shafted while Batman is, as always, the incorruptible glorious hero.

I mean, its a modern DC product, of course they get shafted for Batman.

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

The HQ show is a lot of a fun! Cursing aside. Bane is hilarious!
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Apparently there are rumors swirling around about Injustice 3. Take it all with a huge grain of salt at this point.

So NetherRelm is planning for a 2022 release, which would fit with their current schedule of releasing a fighting game every two to three years. It’ll be their first game on the next gen systems.

The villain is rumored to be Nekron. That would be pretty cool as their could bring back any character they want who has died in continuity. Obviously they have to find ways to bring back The Joker, in every installment.

I just want to be able to play as a heroic version of Superman! I hated how you could only be d bag dictator Superman in Injustice 2. While I enjoy the series overall, Superman and Wonder Woman get completely shafted while Batman is, as always, the incorruptible glorious hero.
    I saw those rumors too. It was also said to be the “finale” for the trilogy. I don’t know what that exactly means but hopefully they might reboot the story so Supes and Wondy aren’t evil afterwards. Be nice to play a game where 2 of the Big 3 aren’t utter POS.

WBM found a community manager. I bet we’ll be getting a trailer for the Batman reboot, and hopefully some info on future games in this DC Gaming Universe if the rumors are true.

I though those rumors were already debunked, though Iniustice 3 is definitely in development as we speak! I wonder when they’ll announce it. I’m hoping I get my mains back though, Blue Beetle and Cheetah! Going to need Hawkgirl and Deathstoke to return too

The leak for the Mortal Kombat DLC was accurate so the rest of the leak might have some truth to it.

Astonishing Member

Injustice 3 sounds interesting. But maybe Netherealm could develop a different a DC Universe. Maybe where heroes are heroes this time.

You know, I'll always be a fan of DC animation and I don't want to do the whole "back in my day" boomer thing, but man, things today just don't compare.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    You know, I'll always be a fan of DC animation and I don't want to do the whole "back in my day" boomer thing, but man, things today just don't compare.

I miss when Superhero cartoons had memorable intro sequences.

nekron as the main villain has potential.

but at this point, a reboot sounds better to me. or maybe an entirely new storyline. one where superman and the rest of the heroes are portrayed as heroes.