Page 79 of 100 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 1496

And older women .
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 10-17-2021 at 03:39 PM.

Did Conner just use microscopic vision in episode 2, close to the beginning?
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    S4 of YJ is officially 10 years after S1 and Conner is still wearing the same basic outfit. I wish they'd give him a bit of makeover.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    We’ve all been complaining about that

It’s just too basic and boring. Not even “tacticool” really because it isn’t a superhero uniform at all. DCAMU Kon has the superior outfit:

Oh and the intro to S4 of YJ looks cool at least: https://twitter.com/thecartooncrave/...502429187?s=21

I also like the reign movies suit, BUT use black in the chest S shield, shorten his sleeves, either to no sleeves, short, or 3 quarters sleeves, amd make his gloves fingerless, that makes it perfect to me.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Least Conner is getting laid in two media projects

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Both aliens!
    Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    And older women .

Thst is funny as hell, and the total truth.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    And older women .
    Well he always did have a thing for older women. Tana and Knockout to name a few. Not to mention Lois in different media.

Last edited by 13th Superman; 10-17-2021 at 07:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Did Conner just use microscopic vision in episode 2, close to the beginning?
    Yep it was. Remember Weissman himself said that Conner has both microscopic and telescopic vision. He used telescopic in Drop Zone. They often get overlooked.

Thst is funny as hell, and the total truth.
    Yes it is indeed lol. During Joe Kelly's run he kept thinking of this alien girl at an alien bar when he ran into Lobo. There's also Triad. I'll try to find the issue. And on to older women again, he revealed to Clark he thought Lana was hot on his second trip to Smallville and even tried to hit on her during Chuck Austen's run.

Quote Originally Posted by 13th Superman View Post
    Well he always did have a thing for older women. Tana and Knockout to name a few. Not to mention Lois in different media.

F***ing died laughing when he said that to Lois
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Yep it was. Remember Weissman himself said that Conner has both microscopic and telescopic vision. He used telescopic in Drop Zone. They often get overlooked.

I thought tgat was just infra red vision?

And why hasn't either been broughy up since or more?

I thought tgat was just infra red vision?

And why hasn't either been broughy up since or more?
    He used infrared vision to see Bane's men and then zoomed in on them with telescopic vision. He was using both at the same time. The figures were smaller and then grew in size as his sight closed in on them. You can even hear the sound effect when he's using it. Wally's goggles were doing the same thing; infrared and then zooming on them with a telescopic lenses. Conner and Wally both do this again inside the bishop midair when they spot Marie and Gar about to be trampled by animals in the dead of night. In much of the promo material before YJ started lists telescopic, microscopic, infrared, and super hearing as his sensory powers. Those two powers aren't easily identifiable since all he does is squint to see further or to focus on small detail. Infrared is distinct as is super hearing.
    Last edited by 13th Superman; 10-18-2021 at 07:01 AM.

He used infrared vision to see Bane's men and then zoomed in on them with telescopic vision. He was using both at the same time. The figures were smaller and then grew in size as his sight closed in on them. You can even hear the sound effect when he's using it. Wally's goggles were doing the same thing; infrared and then zooming on them with a telescopic lenses. Conner and Wally both do this again inside the bishop midair when they spot Marie and Gar about to be trampled by animals in the dead of night. In much of the promo material before YJ started lists telescopic, microscopic, infrared, and super hearing as his sensory powers. Those two powers aren't easily identifiable since all he does is squint to see further or to focus on small detail. Infrared is distinct as is super hearing.

Hell OK, so he is missing x ray vision, super breath, heat vision,and flight, and being stuck in a young body keeps him from topping out with those powers.

I wish they would show what he does have, so fans like me don't forget or think he doesn't have them.

Btw if he had his super specs he could get the x ray and heat vision, and one of those nice Legion rings would give him flight.

Hell OK, so he is missing x ray vision, super breath, heat vision,and flight, and being stuck in a young body keeps him from topping out with those powers.

I wish they would show what he does have, so fans like me don't forget or think he doesn't have them.

Btw if he had his super specs he could get the x ray and heat vision, and one of those nice Legion rings would give him flight.
    Weisman's version of Superman doesn't have super breath since he believes that while strong, his lungs are still the size of a human's lungs and thus couldn't trap hurricane level energy within them. Clark's running speed is said to be approaching Kid Flash's (Wally) speed which is approaching the speed of sound. He flies much faster. Conner is stated to have enhanced speed. Faster than a human obviously but no where near as fast as Wally. Weisman goes into some detail at the Ask Greg site. Currently Conner had super strength, super leaping, nigh invulnerability, enhanced speed, super hearing, telescopic, microscopic, and infrared vision. He lacks flight, x-ray vision, and heat vision. The powers he does have are weaker which may be due to age but Match was seemingly the same age and appeared to be stronger. Although that could be due to his insanity and Conner not wanting to fight. Since Conner is a genius here as well, he could easily create a visor for the heat and x-ray vision as well use a Legion flight ring. They'd be nice call backs to the comics.

Weisman's version of Superman doesn't have super breath since he believes that while strong, his lungs are still the size of a human's lungs and thus couldn't trap hurricane level energy within them. Clark's running speed is said to be approaching Kid Flash's (Wally) speed which is approaching the speed of sound. He flies much faster. Conner is stated to have enhanced speed. Faster than a human obviously but no where near as fast as Wally. Weisman goes into some detail at the Ask Greg site. Currently Conner had super strength, super leaping, nigh invulnerability, enhanced speed, super hearing, telescopic, microscopic, and infrared vision. He lacks flight, x-ray vision, and heat vision. The powers he does have are weaker which may be due to age but Match was seemingly the same age and appeared to be stronger. Although that could be due to his insanity and Conner not wanting to fight. Since Conner is a genius here as well, he could easily create a visor for the heat and x-ray vision as well use a Legion flight ring. They'd be nice call backs to the comics.

I thought I heard about the super breath, but I forgot, of course.

Is he really a genius on the show? I don't remember seeing any signs of it. On Titans he is for sure, they make it very obvious.

So close to having all the YJ universes kryptonian powers, all he needs is Legion flight ring and super specs, so close.

I don't mind him weaker than a kryptonian, I just like the idea of him being smart enough to get the 2 pieces of tech he needs,and learning how to fight to make it a real fight.

And if kryptonians can't have all their powers then Martians shouldn't either, cause they have them (besides optic blasts I think, but have TK)

I think if he gets a flight ring and specs he might change is look, more super for the public

I am still hoping he gets a Legion flight ring. Wonder if the YJ iteration of the Legion are Clark’s friends? Looks like Weisman is going with the classic designs.

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

I am still hoping he gets a Legion flight ring. Wonder if the YJ iteration of the Legion are Clark’s friends? Looks like Weisman is going with the classic designs.

I'm interested to see how far they go with them here, especially since I wasn't expecting to actually see so many by the first two episodes.

I prefer this take than the Sook redesigns.