Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    trente-et-un/treize responsarbre's Avatar

I don't know if Miles Morales will be "the" Spider-Man after Secret Wars, and if we're being honest, I think Secret Wars might be the incident that finally leads to Bendis stepping away from Spider-Man. He's been on it for a while and he seems to just keep retreading the same old stuff with Miles.

Two things. Bendis always writes Ultimate Spiderman. Ultimate Spiderman and Torch are on the same team in Uncanny Inhumans after SW, and Bendis could be writing Fantastic Four, where Ult SM and Torch could be team mates. You never know.
    Last edited by jackolover; 03-28-2015 at 08:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gordonstar View Post
    Hope it's Reed,Maker,Doom,Namor.
    You mean, The Team of God? I never read F4 until backreading for time runs out...I would read that book in a second

Problem is, Doom has never been much of a "Team" guy anyway. He only helped Richards in FF because he was brain damaged. He's a leader/loner type
    Last edited by Biclopcicle; 03-28-2015 at 07:23 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Biclopcicle View Post
    You mean, The Team of God? I never read F4 until backreading for time runs out...I would read that book in a second

Problem is, Doom has never been much of a "Team" guy anyway. He only helped Richards in FF because he was brain damaged. He's a leader/loner type
    I'm sure they can write around it with a common goal. Can still keep the hate and banter between them.

I'm sure they can write around it with a common goal. Can still keep the hate and banter between them.
    Honestly I really enjoyed reading the Illuminati in New Avengers. I hope that they could keep a group like that with Doom and Namor. A book with the greatest badasses on earth taking it upon themselves to answer to the tough issues and not afraid to get their hands dirty in the process
    Last edited by Biclopcicle; 03-28-2015 at 07:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jackolover View Post
    Two things. Bendis always writes Ultimate Spiderman. Ultimate Spiderman and Torch are on the same team in All New Avengers after SW, and Bendis could be writing Fantastic Four, where Ult SM and Torch could be team mates. You never know.
    Nope. Torch is in the Uncanny Inhumans. Miles is in All-New All-Different Avengers

Ah, either Battleworld remains or Earth come back with survivors from another earth. Retaining their memories.
    Nobody lost their memories the last time Secret War happened. Marvel isn't DC. No reboot. Just relaunching with new status quo.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Biclopcicle View Post
    Honestly I really enjoyed reading the Illuminati in New Avengers. I hope that they could keep a group like that with Doom and Namor. A book with the greatest badasses on earth taking it upon themselves to answer to the tough issues and not afraid to get their hands dirty in the process
    Would be very awesome.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CagedLeo730 View Post
    Nobody lost their memories the last time Secret War happened. Marvel isn't DC. No reboot. Just relaunching with new status quo.
    Yeah but one on Battleworld.

Quote Originally Posted by responsarbre View Post
    I don't know if Miles Morales will be "the" Spider-Man after Secret Wars, and if we're being honest, I think Secret Wars might be the incident that finally leads to Bendis stepping away from Spider-Man. He's been on it for a while and he seems to just keep retreading the same old stuff with Miles.
    Maybe they can be like Hawkeye or the Flash (prior to the DCNU), that is, two people using the same name at the same time.
    "Memento Mori if the nineth lion ate the sun."
    -Zero III

"The man on the moon rules the infinite time."
    -Phi

Spectacular Member reptarcereal's Avatar

I'm still really hoping there will be some sort of reboot, or new universe, or something. I'm sick of 616. It's very crowded and dominated by the Avengers.

Please give the XMen their own world and away from the trash.

Quote Originally Posted by reptarcereal View Post
    I'm still really hoping there will be some sort of reboot, or new universe, or something. I'm sick of 616. It's very crowded and dominated by the Avengers.

Please give the XMen their own world and away from the trash.
    Be careful of what you wish for.

All-New Member

I think we're safer than people are giving credit for https://twitter.com/axelalonsomarv/s...29870868676608

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Jeeze folks let's try to breath here.

1. We're going to get a 616 with characters from the other world retaining their memories. Back when DC converged their series in a lot of cases memories mostly stayed save for a few alterations, but with Marvel we will probably see them keeping all the memories of the past.

2. We're getting a new earth, not battle world, it would be dumb to keep that around too long.

3. Happy to have both X-men and FF in the main universe, I'd rather they not vanish!

Why so much Doom and gloom?

Quote Originally Posted by CagedLeo730 View Post
    Nope. Torch is in the Uncanny Inhumans. Miles is in All-New All-Different Avengers
    Thanks for the correction. I'll make the adjustment.